As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DO YOU LIKE WILL FERRELL?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Larlar.
    ITS STUPID BECAUSE ACTORS ARE ACTORS

THEY ARE PAID TO PLAY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS

If you go to see Pulp Fiction and get mad because John Travolta isn't singing about cars that's your fault

to be fair though a lot of the time actors are paid to play the same character

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Meh.
    ITS STUPID BECAUSE ACTORS ARE ACTORS

THEY ARE PAID TO PLAY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS

If you go to see Pulp Fiction and get mad because John Travolta isn't singing about cars that's your fault

to be fair though a lot of the time actors are paid to play the same character

Yeah, but I'd say the blame doesn't really lie on the actor there.

Most actors are not interested in being typecast. It is not a good thing to be.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    simo wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Chimera wrote: »
    And the Lord sayeth "lest us not forgeteth who hast brought unto us FunnyOrDie.com and for whom the cow bell dost flow from!" Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yECd_Sz_zJ8

note that this clip was used in boyhood so it is entirely likely that will ferrell will have appeared in a best picture winner

Wait really? I haven't see Boyhood.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Larlar.
    I don't really like or dislike Ferrel but I'm deeply disappointed that this thread has strayed so far off the original, much more interesting topic of obscure Australian frozen novelty foods and their innuendo-sounding names.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    da2479f0cd2141c7fbc6f73aca1e03b6.jpg

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Meh.
    Oh hey

Nine year anniversary

I've been here for over a third of my life

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Hermano wrote: »
    Marathon wrote: »
    Reign Over Me

Reign of Fire

Fire Walk With Me

A Walk To Remember

Mornington Crescent

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yes.
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Oh hey

Nine year anniversary

I've been here for over a third of my life
    Heh, you goddamn lose-

Wait...

oh god

oh god

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yes.
    Yeah, I've been here 11 and a half years and I'm 34 so basically a third of my life.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    oh what the hell

56513d1401005828-peters-ice-cream-kreem-b-tween.jpg

(damn my 5th anniversary already happened??)

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Meh.
    I joined ~2 days after my birthday so I've been here just slightly less than a third.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Larlar.
    Guys, I'm pretty sure Australia is straight-up fucking with us at this point.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yes.
    Calling chocolate popsicles a health food.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Yes.
    FunnyorDie led to Between 2 Ferns so Will Ferrell is cool

Elf was charming at the time

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Yes.

Come the fuck on

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Yes.
    You guys are just trolling me now

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Yes.
    Peters new delicious frozen treat

Erect penises

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Larlar.
    ive only been registered for 25% of my life but ive been lurking for roughly 11 years hueheueheehmfwjmnfwawwertgheargzsgds

Beasteh on
  • Options
    Yes.
    oh what the hell

THERES NO WAY THIS IS REAL

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yes.
    It used to be a simpler time, Chincy.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Yes.
    How do we know misc didn't just draw those??

• Options
    Yes.
    Two in one Peters
    Kreem between Peters
    Peters icy rod

Real products

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Next month will be my eight year on the forums.

That's a little under a third of my life.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kevin Hart?
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Viv, tell Chincy all about dropbears

Commonly referenced to mislead tourists, dropbears are not real animals.

A dropbear is instead another nickname for a sex maneuver that is common in Australia.
    it is not actually a nickname for a sex maneuver

but I bet you tried picturing it there for a minute

Damn it Viv, that's extremely irresponsible of you. Just because you haven't personally seen one does not mean that drop bears do not exist. People could die from being misinformed!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kevin Hart?
    oh what the hell

Whoa those signs are pretty old. We dropped the pound (and shillings and pence, obviously) in 1967.

I'm sure if I went and looked up old products from the 50s and 60s in the US, I'd find some inappropriate names.

• Options
    yeah, i just searched 'australian ice cream' and they came up

Belgian+seaside+018.jpg

also a lot of this place which is apparently belgian?

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    No.
    yeah that's ... a weird thing.

• Options
    Yes.
    yeah, i just searched 'australian ice cream' and they came up

Belgian+seaside+018.jpg

also a lot of this place which is apparently belgian?

That's a dick and balls cone.

• Options
    Kevin Hart?
    Freud would have a field day with you folks.

That is a waffle cone.

• Options
    Yes.
    Nope, the two scoops are balls and that white mound on top is an odd shaped phallus.

DICK AND BALLS CONE

• Options
    Kevin Hart?
    But there are three scoops and the mound on top is cream.

Talk to a professional about your phallus obsession before it takes over your whole life, Raijin. You don't want to start getting erections just from putting the nozzle in the filler when you fuel up your car...

• Options
    Yes.
    The cone is my mother.

• Options
    Kevin Hart?
    Okay now you're just implying things about your Mum. That's impolite!

• Options
    Yes.
    My Mom is a total cone. She is the coniest cone that's ever coned.

• Options
    Yes.
    oh what the hell

Whoa those signs are pretty old. We dropped the pound (and shillings and pence, obviously) in 1967.

I'm sure if I went and looked up old products from the 50s and 60s in the US, I'd find some inappropriate names.

True but we don't have a product called PETERS ICY ROD

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

I bet I know her favorite game.

parks-recreation-cones-of-dunshire-ben-wyatt-andy-dwyer-NBC.JPG

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    Stranger than Fiction is an amazing movie....

... So was the first Anchorman.

• Options
    Yes.
    Barcardi wrote: »
    Stranger than Fiction is an amazing movie....

... So was the first Anchorman.

AGREE

It sure would be nice if we had a button I could click so I didn't have to make this post letting you know I agree with you.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    Also bangers and hash.

• Options
    Zonugal wrote: »

I bet I know her favorite game.

parks-recreation-cones-of-dunshire-ben-wyatt-andy-dwyer-NBC.JPG

speaking of which, the settlers of catan publishers put up a kickstarter to make that into a real game

http://flavorwire.com/newswire/parks-recs-cones-of-dunshire-board-game-could-soon-be-a-reality

uc3ufTB.png