Options

hot dog [chat]

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I had a chili cheese dog on Sunday from one of my favorite bars.

I had tater tots on the side.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    how many beers does your desk have on it [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I hope BC has learned one lesson.
    We're all terrible people.

i mean

she was going to learn sooner or later if she hadn't already

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    SKFM, try Crif Dogs. They're amazing.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I wonder if I could make a poll, and then combine it with a thread. hmmmmm.

the dumb thing about polls in vanilla is that your response follows you for the whole rest of the thread, on every post

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    That isn't enough for 15 bites

I did not count, but I did finish it (the only person from my table of 5 people all eating them that did). It was a LOT of food.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

oh yeah, crif dogs - probably the best dogs in the city.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Yeah, I'm a fan. Haven't had one if forever!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Kiddoroar went to school today but came home and was still sick he says

guess he needed another day off :(

Poor kid

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

the dumb thing about polls in vanilla is that your response follows you for the whole rest of the thread, on every post

consequences will never be the same

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

0!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    brats > hot dogs

and i mean like the grey ones not the brown ones

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

0!

36 here, as of 5 minutes ago

also like 3-5 bottles of liquor but i can't see over the massive beer tower i just made

• Options

Poor kid

milk it for all it's worth, kidroar

• Options
    Oh god. They are on seamless. If I have to stay late, I am going to end up ordering $35 worth of god damned crif dogs and then I am going to die.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I went and did some quick training on doing digital purchase orders and when I came back there was a thing of snacks on my desk.
    Someone is trying to ruin me.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    To continue my theme of being in over my head in regard to computers and asking chat for help with them
    04kkrmkcb7cx.png
    My copy of windows seven is these.
    Is it actually possible to get this into a format in which bootcamp will let me install it or am I just never going to be able to use this?

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Newfoundland's capital, St. John's, has a hot dog cart called Long Dick's Sausage

It was quite good

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    http://www.crifdogs.com/menu

omg. The menu is making me hungry

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I'm not a fan of hot dogs anymore. Ate too many of them as a kid.

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Winky, is this a panel specifically about your game? Or making games like yours or something?

Cause a fan panel for your game should definitely attract some interesting people indeed.

/fan raises hand

"Uh yeah, we were promised a patch for clitoral animations during the stretch goals. Will be we seeing that this year. Or will it be rolled into the the ejaculate engine?"

The panel is for both. Basically you can ask questions about both the game itself and about making games.

If you are looking for how to do a panel that normally is about these kinds of things, fakku basically does this at anime conventions all the time, and there pretty entertaining, censored, and kind of crude but not really offensive? There always funny/entertaining at least. Find their past one and follow their lead.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    i like chanus the most of chat because he agrees with my posts

specifically the one about brats

• Options
    brats > hot dogs

and i mean like the grey ones not the brown ones

i keep bringing this up because it was amazing

the Bratman and Reuben i had in Cinci

IMAG0118.jpg

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    To continue my theme of being in over my head in regard to computers and asking chat for help with them
    04kkrmkcb7cx.png
    Is it actually possible to get this into a format in which bootcamp will let me install it or am I just never going to be able to use this?

mount iso to dvd
    you cant just straight burn it.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    That isn't enough for 15 bites

I just had a McDonald's chicken wrap for lunch. Easily a dozen bites. That hotdog could very well take 15.

15 of your joke bites maybe. Turn that thing sideways and just toss it in my gullet.

ned-beartato-sm.png

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Also I found a gourmet hot dog place near by. They have one with chili and cheese slaw. It's amazing.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    http://www.crifdogs.com/delivery

motherfuck. I am so outside of their delivery zone
    *kicks can*
    who wants those stupid hot dogs anyway?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

Only if you want to be a creep and make the answers public. And oh, how I love to creep. I don't want to do it, though, so it's all academic.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Poor kid

He actually really loves school so to stay home is punishment for him.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    oh yeah! I had a hot dog a few months ago that was with cream cheese and grilled onions and crushed up potato chips and it was good as fukkkkk

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I put off gym until tomorrow.

I am da wurst.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Damnit Alan, now I want a hot dog

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    @zepherin‌
    I feel like sometimes kickstarter rewards lack value. Like of course the item your kickstarting, great, an extra 50 for collectors edition and art. I'm with you, maybe a hundo total for a special figuring, and 500 for some other stuff and 2 games, and maybe a plushie or something. After that I am always sketchy, like 1000 bucks and you get the 500 reward and lunch with the game designer...I feel like someone in the area could make that happen by buying them chipotle or something, and after that it just feels like even more ridiculous amounts of money for less rewarding activities, and they almost never sell.

I'm not against higher priced rewards. I just think that the value of what you are receiving needs to be comparable.

Not trying to be combative, I agree to an extent. How would you fix such an issue for large donations( say, 1k)? I see more KS running away from "tshirt" type rewards because of how expensive they become. So it seems to be becoming more and more of an issue. i am starting to see a lot more kickstarters with things like "$50 gets our eternal thanks!" or "name on the 'thanks' page of a website, guaranteed for 6 months"

The endless developers (amplitude) gives you fun money credits, which you can use to put towards posts of features you want to draw their attention to. It kind of gives you a stake in the project and direction without the ability to railroad/derail the development.

I personally believe the kickstarter for a third 7th Guest failed because Rob Landeros was idiotic about reward tiers, which I essentially told him.

Originally, there was a giant gap between the $100 and $250 tier, with nothing in between. The $250 tier had everything in the $100 tier + your name on an in-game plaque. That was it.

Which is unbelievably stupid and the height of hubris. I mentioned this and never got a response, and promptly forgot about the kickstarter. I pledged $100 and would have pledged more but not $150 more dollars for my name on a virtual wall.

I guess they did add limited intermediary tiers between $100 and $250 which then rolled into the $250 tier but by then, I had already stopped giving a shit. Too little, too late. In fact, I didn't even know the tiers had been added until today - almost 14 months after the campaign ended in failure.

I am kind of glad it failed. What a clusterfuck.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    04kkrmkcb7cx.png

I don't know anything about bootcamp but microsoft has a free tool for creating bootable USB sticks from windows installation isos

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of hot dogs anymore. Ate too many of them as a kid.

eat better hot dogs then.

Like, look at this and weep:

nv0v2nag74q6.png

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    deebs are you familiar with del maguey mezcal

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options

Poor kid

He actually really loves school so to stay home is punishment for him.

well yeah his house only has a ps4 so it's basically the third world

• Options
    http://www.crifdogs.com/delivery

motherfuck. I am so outside of their delivery zone
    *kicks can*
    who wants those stupid hot dogs anyway?

dude, make a taskrabbit account.

There are people who will deliver anything anywhere for enough $

do you 20 dollar delivery want some crif dogs?

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    A nice vanilla feature would be to strip @'s out of replies. Or maybe to filter out all but the most recent reply of the exact same content.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.