hot dog [chat] 76 votes

thermostat under 70
59% 45 votes
thermostat over 70
40% 31 votes

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I am craving a hot dog right now

there was a place near arizona state that used to serve them on these little like, slices of bread that were also buns omg

image.php?i=651727.jpg

this is the notorious pig from frank's in austin, it is a hot dog with mac and cheese on it and bbq sauce

jha4ph.jpg

my fav way to eat them is just with kraut and yellow mustard tho

xcu928.jpg

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Simple but effective. Just like your face.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Skuppy hadn't posted in an hour and he gets to make the new chat.

fak u hodgeheg

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Dammit, now I want a hot-dog too.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    simpledumptruck

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Hot dogs are one of the best simple foods ever.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    The buns that are in the first picture are the best.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Sauerkraut is the light

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Also, @spacekungfuman‌

Yissss play BG again. I am diving into TOTSC this evening since all I have left to do is go back to Baldur's Gate and wrap up the main story. This feels like the perfect time.

I didn't get the golden pantaloons because that whole mech thing really breaks the game I hear.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    2 hours ago I walked down the street to the hot dog food truck and they weren't open

I asked how long till they did and they said 15 more minutes

Humph

• Options

fak u hodgeheg

The whole thing is rigged.

sig.gif
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Oh man now I'm so nervous

Should I do this thing?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    2 hours ago I walked down the street to the hot dog food truck and they weren't open

Humph

what is this communist russia

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

Should I do this thing?

Do this thing

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I could go for a hot dog

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    These hot dogs are vaguely reminiscent of vagina burger

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I don't think I can even get those here

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The shack-cago dog is probably the best hot dog I ever had:

ny-mets-citi-field-shake-shack-shackcago-dog-xl.jpg

The hot dog from the Brooklyn diner is also amazing:

965382810_891ca0f674_z.jpg?zz=1

• Options

Should I do this thing?

why would you not

are you going to be talking about launching a game and interacting with your fan base and shit like that

or are you going to be fielding a bunch of questions about why the new dildo expansion doesn't include a dildocto

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    desc wrote: »

Humph

what is this communist russia
    In communist russia, dog hot you.

sig.gif
  • Options
    These hot dogs are vaguely reminiscent of vagina burger

hot dog is the universal symbol for vagina

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    An Instagram account called "fappgirls" - which consists entirely of half naked girls - just liked exactly three photos in my IG account, the only three photos that aren't of the models I've worked with. One of a beer, one of some desserts, one of myself in an ugly sweater.

I'm not sure what to make of that. I feel like it is a subtle but pointed criticism of my photography.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Winky, is this a panel specifically about your game? Or making games like yours or something?

Cause a fan panel for your game should definitely attract some interesting people indeed.

/fan raises hand

"Uh yeah, we were promised a patch for clitoral animations during the stretch goals. Will be we seeing that this year. Or will it be rolled into the the ejaculate engine?"

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Kosher dog, a proper bun like that first picture. Ketchup, mustard and some pickles. Ideally polish but kosher dill is acceptable.

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    @zepherin‌
    I feel like sometimes kickstarter rewards lack value. Like of course the item your kickstarting, great, an extra 50 for collectors edition and art. I'm with you, maybe a hundo total for a special figuring, and 500 for some other stuff and 2 games, and maybe a plushie or something. After that I am always sketchy, like 1000 bucks and you get the 500 reward and lunch with the game designer...I feel like someone in the area could make that happen by buying them chipotle or something, and after that it just feels like even more ridiculous amounts of money for less rewarding activities, and they almost never sell.

I'm not against higher priced rewards. I just think that the value of what you are receiving needs to be comparable.

Not trying to be combative, I agree to an extent. How would you fix such an issue for large donations( say, 1k)? I see more KS running away from "tshirt" type rewards because of how expensive they become. So it seems to be becoming more and more of an issue. i am starting to see a lot more kickstarters with things like "$50 gets our eternal thanks!" or "name on the 'thanks' page of a website, guaranteed for 6 months". When KS first became big, a podcast did "10$ gets you signed postcard", and it was super late because they had to sign thousands of postcards and mail them out. They said that was the worst decision ever made and completely regretted having it as a thing as it killed their work time and hands.

The endless developers (amplitude) gives you fun money credits, which you can use to put towards posts of features you want to draw their attention to. It kind of gives you a stake in the project and direction without the ability to railroad/derail the development.

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

fak u hodgeheg

I'm starting to think it's rigged!!!

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Winky, is this a panel specifically about your game? Or making games like yours or something?

Cause a fan panel for your game should definitely attract some interesting people indeed.

/fan raises hand

"Uh yeah, we were promised a patch for clitoral animations during the stretch goals. Will be we seeing that this year. Or will it be rolled into the the ejaculate engine?"

The panel is for both. Basically you can ask questions about both the game itself and about making games.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Also, @spacekungfuman‌

Yissss play BG again. I am diving into TOTSC this evening since all I have left to do is go back to Baldur's Gate and wrap up the main story. This feels like the perfect time.

I didn't get the golden pantaloons because that whole mech thing really breaks the game I hear.

No more than many, many other items. BG2:ToB is epic level. Everything breaks the game, and the enemies have broken stats to compensate.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    That isn't enough for 15 bites

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Aw man I was hoping for another wonderful Thom chat

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Should I do this thing?

Totally.

But probably pop a xanax and have some rehearse questions you might hear with you quite a bit / talking points.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    I wonder if I could make a poll, and then combine it with a thread. hmmmmm.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

you ungrateful sonofa

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

I had a post about Bass Reeves on tap.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular

Should I do this thing?

It's like a panel discussing something that you're incredibly familiar with, correct? It'll be entertaining. There's nothing more fun than answering questions that require specialized knowledge to which you have access, it's like you're acing a test!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    @Cinders‌

If you check with the embassy, they should be able to tell you where the American ex-pats hang out.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I hope BC has learned one lesson.
    We're all terrible people.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

what if you make a hot dog and combine it with a delicious assortment of toppings

and a bun

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    That isn't enough for 15 bites

I just had a McDonald's chicken wrap for lunch. Easily a dozen bites. That hotdog could very well take 15.

• Options
    Elki wrote: »

Is the poll of best chat memes? I nominate:

a
    frog rammer
    It's kind of like that movie, time cop
    Pinch pinch.

I am not nominating my own (that would be tacky). I am also NOT nominating explosive ordnance disposal. It's not funny.

This discussion has been closed.