Options

Ninja Gaiden [chat]

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I tried a double down once. It was awesome.

But there's no way in hell I'll make a regular meal of it.

ugh no it wasn't

i immediately had the physical signs of depression

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I can't beat Dungeon of the Endless on "easy" for the life of me. I always end up pushing it a bit too far and getting 4 or 5 huge waves that kill all my dudes.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I tried a double down once. It was awesome.

But there's no way in hell I'll make a regular meal of it.
    If you tried you would literally not live to tell the tale.

zepherin on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    If a recipe says to shallow fry potatoes, they mean enough oil in the wok to not submerge everything, right? Just do that and keep working the potato around?

Yes. Let the submerged part brown then flip.

Also, get some paper towels to set the potatoes on to remove oil.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    i've never had a double down
    This dude wants to have a word with you.
    ok where do i meet him
    Trailer%20Mansion.jpg
    It's like redneck swiss family robinson.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    This cute girl is super into punk and hardcore music

Yes, I think that's why I had problems forming sentences

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    New from KFC: the Honest Meal

Tired of pretending? Try our new Honest Meal, which is just a funnel, a hose and three gallons of lard. You'll love it, fatty.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    If a recipe says to shallow fry potatoes, they mean enough oil in the wok to not submerge everything, right? Just do that and keep working the potato around?

yeah just enough to cover the bottom of the pan I think.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    i've never had a double down
    This dude wants to have a word with you.
    ok where do i meet him
    Trailer%20Mansion.jpg

Look I'm sorry but a trailer tree is fucking cool.

It's like the redneck equivalent of an Ewok village.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I can't beat Dungeon of the Endless on "easy" for the life of me. I always end up pushing it a bit too far and getting 4 or 5 huge waves that kill all my dudes.

lets duo it

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Shallow frying is an oil-based cooking technique. It is typically used to prepare portion-sized cuts of meat and fish, and patties such as fritters. Shallow frying can also be used to cook vegetables. Shallow-fried foods are often battered. It is a high-heat process, promoting browning and, in some cases, a Maillard reaction. Since the food is only partly submerged, it must be turned over partway through the cooking process. Some cooks recommend cooking the "presentation" side of the food first, since this side will be better browned.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i have both wolf3d and duke nukem 3d on my phone, but i think i need a controller to be able to really play them

it's just too hard with a touch interface

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    This cute girl is super into punk and hardcore music

Yes, I think that's why I had problems forming sentences

"But what really turns me on is amateur standup. God, it's just the best. I could just blow comedians forever."

• Options
    Wash wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    fight me irl

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I don't know why I wasted part of my morning catching up on the NFL thread

I mean, I knew there hadn't been any actual football played since I last read it, yet

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    pokemon is a great phone game for control reasons

• Options
    Oh hey Thom

years ago someone - maybe you - linked a couple pages of a comic where an ordinary woman used Cap's shield to try to fend off a guy who maybe swung around a wrecking ball

and it was brave and awesome and I've been wanting to find those pages again for the last two months

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    New from KFC: the Honest Meal

Tired of pretending? Try our new Honest Meal, which is just a funnel, a hose and three gallons of lard. You'll love it, fatty.

http://youtu.be/tfan5MacmsI

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

I mean, I knew there hadn't been any actual football played since I last read it, yet

ProBowl!

Oh wait yeah right

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »

lets duo it

Maybe on a Friday we can give it a shot so that we don't mess ourselves up for work the next day.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Oh hey Thom

years ago someone - maybe you - linked a couple pages of a comic where an ordinary woman used Cap's shield to try to fend off a guy who maybe swung around a wrecking ball

and it was brave and awesome and I've been wanting to find those pages again for the last two months

Lionheart! Give me a second, I think I can track them down.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    The best part of the Mythbusters episode that featured the Simpsons was when Jamie explained Newton's second law and then they played that clip of Homer leaning out the car window yelling, "NEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!"

• Options

josh gordon is a knucklehead

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    815165 wrote: »

wait. . .is pokemon on iOS?

• Options
    edited January 2015
    So I've got a date with a tall lady on Friday

I'm pretty sure her internal monologue is "well he looks like a bald goblin-lord but he's taller than me, thank god."

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I didn't know Bill Bellamy had gone on to coach the foolsball. But my FB is blowing up about him. That is all I know about the current state of the game.

cptrugged on
  • Options
    The best part of the Mythbusters episode that featured the Simpsons was when Jamie explained Newton's second law and then they played that clip of Homer leaning out the car window yelling, "NEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!"

I'm not sure I like the new format. I mean, yes, it's a little more SRS BSNS, but the old playful Mythbusters style was p cool.

Also, Kari was hot, so she will be missed.

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »

wait. . .is pokemon on iOS?
    yeah, and it'll be compatible with that pokemon MMO they're making

• Options
    I am sitting in the office. Everyone else is working on their computers. I'm just sitting on my phone because I'll be going to the gym in 30 mins. I'm the best employee.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    bbc news

'fit bird is decent lass'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-30980418

:^:

• Options
    also it is incredible to me that when duke nukem 3d came out our computer couldn't run it and now i have a thing in my pocket that is vastly overpowered for it

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Here they are.
    SKkR4DK.jpg
    F3IO1we.jpg
    zFq8Hho.jpg

• Options
    @‌wash

Scroll up.

• Options
    fight me irl

Start at 1:56

http://youtu.be/_Mk_f75TS1A

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    also it is incredible to me that when duke nukem 3d came out our computer couldn't run it and now i have a thing in my pocket that is vastly overpowered for it

They have computers the size of gum sticks that are 10 times as powerful as your home computer was in 1996.

Shit be wack.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

I'm not sure I like the new format. I mean, yes, it's a little more SRS BSNS, but the old playful Mythbusters style was p cool.

I'll miss all three of the build team. I didn't know they weren't going to be on the show anymore.

Still, Jamie and Adam are the heart, and the three eps I saw were great. Jamie makes a great Mr. T.

• Options

I'll miss all three of the build team. I didn't know they weren't going to be on the show anymore.

Still, Jamie and Adam are the heart, and the three eps I saw were great. Jamie makes a great Mr. T.

Yeah, the Simpsons one was really creative and funny, and I felt the show itself had begun to kind of drag its heels last season with all the revisits.

I haven't seen the one where Jamie is Mr. T! Must check DVR!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    The party of adventurers so far:

Despair Wizard [X]
    Drum Alchemist [_]
    Element Thief [_]
    Anchor Warrior [_]
    Goat Ranger [_]

1okki2k9mkic.png

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

Jamie's whacky digging contraption was awesome. Mostly I was amazed you could just like, build a thing which would do that.

This discussion has been closed.