As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB]HANK

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Well I'm surprised they got any value in a trade 3 days after announcing his release.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    So Joaquin Benoit just got bumped down huge in value. As did Eric Young Jr. Fantasy wise I mean

Goose! on
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I don't think I've ever seen a trade like this right before opening day.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Braves just completed the gutting part of a rebuild in basically one offseason:

Nobody under contract (assuming all options are declined) after 2016.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    It would have been done months ago but the Padres really, really, really didn't want to take BJ.

• Options
    Also for some reason Opening Night for MLB is on ESPN2. That seems weird.

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I think Kimbrel should get a few more save chances now

hopefully

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Oh well, Benoit will still get holds.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    heh, I've got three dudes on the DL already

• Options
    Yeah, I would love a 2nd DL slot.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Braves just completed the gutting part of a rebuild in basically one offseason:

Nobody under contract (assuming all options are declined) after 2016.

It makes the Markakis deal even more ridiculous for Atlanta. Like, what the hell were they thinking giving him four years and 40 million?

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    I have four guys on the DL and one guy not active - Davis has one game left on his suspension.

• Options
    Fall Out Boy is not exactly how I get amped up for baseball.

• Options
    Well, they are from the Chicago suburbs...but yeah. At least the season isn't starting in Detroit, so we're dodging Kid Rock

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Whooooooo baseball!!!!!!

Go cards!!!!

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Whooooooo baseball!!!!!!

Go cards!!!!

disgusting

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Whooooooo baseball!!!!!!

Go cards!!!!

disgusting

Seriously!

• Options
  • Options
    :D

• Options
    A lot of Cards fans in Chicago.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Soler bobbles it twice and Heyward scores. Better still get that RBI.

Goose! on
  • Options
    tend not to give errors on plays in the outfield

• Options
    Good. Now hopefully those are the only jitters.

• Options
    @Jasconius Why the hell is Jaso leading off for the Rays?

1. John Jaso (L) DH
    2. Steven Souza Jr. (R) RF
    3. Asdrubal Cabrera (S) SS
    4. Evan Longoria (R) 3B
    5. James Loney (L) 1B
    6. Desmond Jennings (R) LF
    7. Logan Forsythe (R) 2B
    8. Rene Rivera (R) C
    9. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF

Per Baseball Press

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That lineup is atrocious.

• Options
    That lineup is atrocious.

Seriously. Just god damn.

• Options
    Kruk is already annoying the hell out of me.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Holy shit you can't give both the inside and outside, blue. The box isn't that wide.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Yeah, Wainwright doesn't need the help. Won't complain if he gives Lester that same box, though

• Options
    pretty sure you got rizzo out on one of those, wainwright, maybe you don't have a leg to stand on there

• Options
    Wow, nice throw by Ross.

• Options
    if they keep getting leadoff doubles they're bound to score a run at some point, right?

• Options
    Mike "Placeholder" Olt

• Options
    Mike "it sure would be nice if he could be kind of productive because he's the best defensive third baseman they have" olt

• Options
    How is Bryant's defensively? I didn't see anything about that.

• Options
    Kruk is still old man yelling at cloud level. First with the Soler at bat, now with the stupid "make him throw it" speech.

• Options
    How is Bryant's defensively? I didn't see anything about that.

Not great. He's pretty tall, so it's tougher for him to get down on grounders, and he's pretty green. It's why they want him to work out in the outfield. Olt's pretty good though, so if he can put together a serviceable game in the batter's box, he'll have some value, either on this team, or as a trade piece.

• Options
    I still wish Alex Gordon had tried to score from first...

• Options
    Kruk is still old man yelling at cloud level. First with the Soler at bat, now with the stupid "make him throw it" speech.

I thought it was a little weird that he started to run and when they said it was a strike, he just stopped.

This discussion has been closed.