As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB]HANK

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Is it the severed head of a Green Cab driver?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    So does anyone know if this tutorial/intro game in 15 is skippable? It's pissing me off.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    This is fucking ridiculous. How do you not have an exit button?

EDIT: So this is apparently what it makes you do while you install the game, and rather than actually telling you that the game is still installing, its just going to make you figure it out. Highly annoying.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    14 took forever to install so first thing I did when I got home was put the disc in then I made dinner and did some other stuff.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Is it the severed head of a Green Cab driver?

Ahaha I totally forgot about that whoops.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Kris Bryant isn't in the game?.
    What the fuck?

• Options
    I don't know what the fuck is going on with defense. I'm playing left field and my player just runs around the ball without picking it up.

• Options
    Hopefully Operation Sports gets their first roster out soon

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    I don't know what the fuck is going on with defense. I'm playing left field and my player just runs around the ball without picking it up.

Is there a catch button?

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    a year or two ago they changed flyball fielding and it's fucking demonic now

very very hard, i never figured it out

Jasconius on
  • Options
    i still have no idea how to read these cards

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I get the basic idea, that you roll a die, and you see if you get on a pitcher or hitter card? And then you roll two dice on that table to see what happens? Not sure what's up with the sub options on some of those. I had a set of Strat-o-Matic cards once, in like...2001, when we took a trip up the east coast and stopped at the Hall of Fame.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    He struck out 35% of the time?

• Options
    Angry wrote: »
    He struck out 35% of the time?

strikouts are going to be a running theme with the cubs this year

also:

so that's good news

• Options
    So I enjoy the new elements of the Show, except for the directional hitting which is a pain in the ass and I'm already back to the old method.

• Options
  • Options
    Also, ESPN's website got a brand new redesign and it looks...pretty good.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Also, ESPN's website got a brand new redesign and it looks...pretty good.

still part of the MSN.GO! network I see.

but yeah, it looks good.

• Options
    I hate it because it's different.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    They finally added Daniel Norris to Yahoo.

I'm dropping Saunders to pick him up. Am I locked in to Peavy in the spot where I would have had Norris, or can we put him where he would have been drafted and Peavy can have waiver keeper status (for whatever reason you would want to keep Peavy.)

• Options
    Wrigley Field has a jumbotron now. Still no bleachers, yet, but sitting in the bleachers in April is a fool's game anyways

• Options
    They finally added Daniel Norris to Yahoo.

I'm dropping Saunders to pick him up. Am I locked in to Peavy in the spot where I would have had Norris, or can we put him where he would have been drafted and Peavy can have waiver keeper status (for whatever reason you would want to keep Peavy.)

The second one

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Verlander to start season on the DL

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    Verlander to start season on the DL

The bug was going to bite me sooner or later.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    uncomfirmed reports ouf out of camp that Matt Harvey is raptor jesus

• Options
    If you play the show on PS4 in RTTS mode, skip batting practice. I keep having the game crash in bp before a game when I check swing and a pitch goes in for a strike.

• Options

Gee I wonder who leaked the info on Hamilton? Could it be the idiots suffering buyers remorse desperate to get out of a bad contract. Fuck the Angels.

• Options
    It's all Nirya's fault.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    If you play the show on PS4 in RTTS mode, skip batting practice. I keep having the game crash in bp before a game when I check swing and a pitch goes in for a strike.

Why are you checking your swing in BP?

• Options

Gee I wonder who leaked the info on Hamilton? Could it be the idiots suffering buyers remorse desperate to get out of a bad contract. Fuck the Angels.

John Carpino is the biggest asshole in the organization and his continued employment baffles me every day.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Ervin Santana suspended 80 games for PED use.

• Options
    womp womp

• Options
    Ervin Santana suspended 80 games for PED use.

He should appeal on the grounds that his performance was still shit anyways

• Options
    Just hit for the cycle in a AA game

• Options
    Raijin Quickfoot suspended 80 games for PED use.

• Options
    Well, I am in the Rangers organization

• Options
    You poor thing.

• Options
    I'll probably demand a trade at some point.

• Options
    I'll probably demand a trade at some point.

Probably a good idea to avoid getting injured.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
This discussion has been closed.