As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Continued Saga of Phallaville: Game Over! Village Victory! [Mini-phalla]

lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
edited April 2015 in Critical Failures
This is a regular game for 25 people.

General rules of Phalla can be found here. New players are welcome as are old of course.

Specific rules can be found below:

This is a vanilla game. There are no surprise, twist, or otherwise unsuspecting roles within. Your standard Penny Arcade Forums version of Phalla. Vote in Red to lynch somebody, Limegreen to retract if needed (It’s not needed), and Darkorange for clarifications.

Order of Operations:
  • Vote --> Kills -->Other
  • Ties kill both parties and the person that tied the vote
  • There are no thralls, millers, conversions
  • There will be no extended days over the weekend. You have 24 hours in which to vote and post at least one other post.
  • Incativus will be awakened after 1 day of no vote, and will strike after 2 consecutive days of not voting. Do not make me use Inactivus, for he is a hungry monster.
  • Vote Close will be 4pm New Zealand Time. This is 10pm Eastern US time. Figure out the rest on your own *side note, NZ is going through Daylight Savings Time changes this weekend, I will not change the times for vote on the US times, but I will adjust properly on my end.
  • Game will start as soon as there are enough players.

Sample Role PM:

You are the townsfolk of Phallaville. For most of your history that you remember, and your father and grandmother remember, you have been under siege. The mafia in the surrounding areas desire your home and your village for their own needs. After a period of relative peace, the signs are there again. People with bruises and broken bones. People with slices and cuts that make no sense for their occupation. And the whispers in the day and the night. The whispers about The North. Well not any longer! They will not take this moment of peace from you! You will not give your village up so easily! They will have a fight on their hands, this Mafia. You and your neighbours will defend this village, even if doing so means losing everything! This is your home!

Win Condition: Defeat all Mafia. Kick them out of your Town.

Player List
  1. Wildcat--did not read warning labels
  2. Discrider-=color=limegreen]two bullets in the brainpan. Squish
  3. Preda-head sewn onto a horse
  4. mikey CTS
  5. Gizzy- gutted like a fish and sent to swim with them
  6. Jpants
  7. Kime-Lynched
  8. JayKaos-silver bullet of justice[/ b]
  9. Megafrost]Lynched
  10. Grunt’s ghost-A feast for Zombie children/b]
  11. buddha73-Fortune Teller sliced with her Tarot cards
  12. enlightenedbum wrapped in pizza and riddled with holes
  13. Sir Fabulous- Lynched
  14. Bedlam-garrotted while being lynched
  15. Infidel-Riddled with holes
  16. Obifett Riddled with Bulletsand fed to penguins
  17. Virgil Leads You-lynched
  18. Dragon6860- Poison induced heart failure due to old age
  19. Jdarksun-turned into ice cream
  20. MrTLicious-Scarecrows in the Corn
  21. Retaba-Experimented on with Lasers
  22. Flarne-put through the meat grinder
  23. Assuran- lynched

Narrations:
Opening
Day One
Day Two
[url-"http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/32268947/#Comment_32268947"]Day Three[/url]

lonelyahava on