As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Continued Saga of Phallaville: Game Over! Village Victory! [Mini-phalla]

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I likeVirgil, although GG makes sense too.

Kime, as always, haha I don't really need to say anymore.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I had a legit reason to vote jdarksun, he insulted my fictional love interest. Bedlam was just me needing a vote and that stupid comic face thing was kinda annoying to look at.. I'm not sure why I'm being singled out with these votes when Bedlam won the vote, people voted him before me, including Infidel who has been laying oddly low this game with throw away votes:
    Infidel wrote: »
    Oh shit, this thing is on...

!KIME

Basic "Vote Kime Day 1" lazy vote...
    I'd vote for who killed me but I got Rasputin'd so that may take some time.

Instead, !Bedlam for the:
    Bedlam wrote: »
    0_0

Second vote on Bedlam when before the Dragon wagon gained speed because of a "Vague post".
    That's good enough for me right now.

!Grunts Ghosts

And now another keep low vote by pushing a wagon on me. I'm nothing important so I'm not worried about dying but with the death count so high, wasting another day on throw-a-way votes without doing any real look at the voting record or giving the village something helpful isn't Infidel's usual style.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Vote records, get your vote records here!

Day 1
    Assuran - enlightenedbum(5), JayKaos(9), Flarne(13), Gizzy(15), Dragon6860(16), kime(24) [6]
    Megafrost - Gizzy(1), Bedlam (7), MrTLicious(17), Reteba(20), discrider(21) [5]
    kime - Wildcat(14), Virgil_leads_you(18), Infidel(19) [3]
    Grunts Ghosts - Sir Fabulous(4), Buddha73(22) [2]
    enlightenedbum - Preda(6) [1]
    Gizzy - Megafrost(8) [1]
    Bedlam - jdarksun(10) [1]
    jdarksun - Grunts Ghosts(11) [1]
    Virgil_leads_you - Mikey CTS(12) [1]
    Reteba - Jpants(23) [1]
    jaykaos - Assuran(18) [1]
    buddha73 - Virgil_leads_you(2) [0]
    Infidel - discrider(3) [0]

Day 2
    Bedlam - JayKaos (6), Infidel (8), Grunt’s Ghosts (12), Dragon6860 (13), jdarksun (14), Kime (17), Virgil_Leads_You (19) [7]
    Dragon6860 - Enlightenedbum (3), Wildcat (10), Bedlam (11), Mikey CTS (15), Retaba (16), Sir Fabulous (20) [6]
    Virgil_Leads_You - Obifett (5) [1]
    MrTlicious - Megafrost (7) [1]
    Obifett - Preda (9) [1]
    Kime - Virgil_Leads_You (2), JPants (18) [1]
    Enlightenedbum - Bedlam (1) [0]
    Mikey CTS - Virgil_Leads_You (4) [0]

Day 3
    Grunt’s Ghosts - Megafrost (3), JPants (6), Infidel (7) [3]
    Kime - Wildcat (4), MrTlicious (5) [2]
    Virgil_Leads_You - Enlightenedbum (2), Retaba (8) [2]
    Jpants - Virgil_Leads_You (1) [1]

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    So we've already turned up two mafia on the Bedlam wagon. I think it's unlikely that there are more than that, or else there would be too many eggs in one basket.

The vote was close enough that I don't suspect people on the Dragon wagon (hehe) right now.

I think the best place to look for mafia is the single voters. Specifically JPants, the only person who put forth a one-off vote late in the day.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I feel confident I was right about Virgil yesterday

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Hmmm, why was Virgil on two throwaways before "saving" Dragon yesterday, again?

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Hmm. Just taking a break from painting a shed.
    I like you too Retaba!

Hmm so the vote options so far are

Grunt’s Ghosts - who did a throwaway vote on day one, and was an middle part of the bedlam vote, immediately before two other mafia. (not feeling this one, would be a bit too obvious)

Kime - was at the end of the first day's largest bandwagon, and I think broke the tie yesterday towards bedlam near the end of that day)

Virgil_Leads_You - Talkative early voter, who voted 3 times yesterday, and was at the end of the largest bandwagon after a close tie. ( :) I'm totally village!)

Jpants - One off throwaway votes

I'd probably switch to kime if there isn't a push for Jpants.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Hmmm, why was Virgil on two throwaways before "saving" Dragon yesterday, again?
    They were relatively early votes, and I wasn't comfortable with my votes not contributing. Plus there were voting shenanigans going on near the end of the day yesterday, that made me feel like I should get involved.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Except a lot of those votes were for Dragon, the mafia, and saving Bedlam, the villager.

It looks pretty bad. Really I'm kinda liking both GG & Virgil right now.

But voting for you will tell me a lot more than voting GG, so Virgil.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    That's fine. When I turn up green it's important to note that I'm not working with any inside information.
    Just because I defended a guy, doesn't mean they weren't mafia, and vice versa. Good Luck!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    vkBango.jpg

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    But see, my vote yesterday was too obviously mafia to actually be mafia! Trust me, I know how this works

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    I've been memed... I feel so strange.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    o0o0o0o0o

Ie5prKc.jpg

o0o0o0o0o

• Options
    Do votes at x:00 count or only x:59?

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Because I didn't receive an inactivity warning, I'm assuming that my vote counted.

• Options
    Virgil is more mafia than me, obviously

Steam profile
  • Options
    Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    so been a busy couple of days. what I miss? (Too lazy to read every new posts since yesterday morning.)

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I'm gonna say kime, the others don't seem as suspicious.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Buddha73 wrote: »
    so been a busy couple of days. what I miss? (Too lazy to read every new posts since yesterday morning.)

Kime is as evil as always.

• Options
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Buddha73 wrote: »

Kime is as evil as always.

Thar's old news....

• Options
    Virgil

• Options
    Alright.

So, Retaba tied it up at 5-5, after Mikey (vig) responded to the two prior votes for Bedlam, both which were cast by mafia.

When the mafia made it 5-3, they should know Bedlam is in the lead there. Now it's tied up.

Kime and Virgil both vote to put Bedlam in the lead from there. Now, if they were mafia and did that, you'd think they would move their kill off Bedlam.

So it's a ploy, or they're not likely mafia. And thanks for the interesting voting today.

GG however is in the mafia push and made it 3-3, and there are the aforementioned suspicions. That Virgil seems to be getting more traction makes me feel better about GG.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Appears to be 6-3 Virgil over GG right now, yes?

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    There you go, Infy, assuming it have some minimal skill at this game again. Someday you'll learn <3

Steam profile
  • Options
    Protip: one of the things that kime is actually good at is at least putting in orders. :+1:

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular

kime also at 3 i think.

• Options
    *cough* thanks for the reminder

I mean, right!

Steam profile
  • Options
    JPants wrote: »

kime also at 3 i think.

kimewagon??

(naw)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    When Virgil dies red, Infidel is next.

• Options
    What if he doesn't?

Can I still die?

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    That can be arranged, I'm sure.

Steam profile
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    vote is obvioulsy closed. I just got home from the city. It'll be a bit for narration. About an hour? Maybe less

• Options
    Final vote count

Day 3
    Virgil_Leads_You - Enlightenedbum (2), Retaba (8), Obifett (10), Mikey CTS (11), Kime (12), Buddha73 (14) [6]
    Grunt’s Ghosts - Megafrost (3), JPants (6), Infidel (7) [3]
    Kime - Wildcat (4), MrTlicious (5), JayKaos (13) [3]
    Jpants - Virgil_Leads_You (1), Sir Fabulous (9) [2]

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    @Infidel votes at x:00 count
    Everybody voted! Yay! I love you guys!

• Options
    Activity! The spice of life! Everybody is doing things! Well, not everybody. Obviously. This is Phallaville. The spring festival was yesterday, amidst all of the bloodshed and dead bodies, and the amazing Sonshine ice cream (seriously, the kids ate out the entire town’s supply). And today is the clean-up.

Which of course would explain why Wildcat was found in the bottom of a rubbish bin with a plastic bag around his face. Honestly, you would think that a Janitor would know better, but apparently not. Somebody should really put warning labels on those bags! Children could get hurt!

Amongst the cleaning utensils was found the body of JayKaos. He’d been riddled with bullets of a shiny metallic kind. Apparently, the sheriff forgot that these were humans he was hunting. A sad ending for a war veteran, but a warrior’s death is still a warriors death. If only he hadn’t been running away at the time…

The townsfolk gathered for their next favourite pastime, the lynching of one of their own. Sadly, or luckily, for them they chose the town’s bandleader Virgil Leads You as their victim. So there will be no more parading through the streets, following the lead of their own piper any longer. They’ll have to import one from Hamlin for May Day. That’s bound to work out well.

Everybody was heading home, feeling at least a little safer about the day. There had been less death, after all. But then a child (it’s always the children, isn’t it?) spotted something bright and colourful amongst the bushes. And then another, and then another. And the race to find the leftover eggs from the festival was on! The children scoured the village, pulling out plastic eggs and even baskets to their very excited joy! And their parents’ horror. For there was not chocolate or toys or candy within these baskets, but pieces of the towns candy maker, Grunt’s Ghost[color]. The parents tried their best to gather the children as they all darted around, trying to get more and more eggs. And then the children chattered together along the paths home. Trading a spleen for an eyeball, a toe for a nose, and giggling about how they’ll add these eggs to their growing collection of prizes from this year’s invasion. They were absolutely ecstatic! Especially when one child exclaimed loudly, “Oh! It tastes like bacon!”

Wildcat--did not read warning labels
    JayKaos-silver bullet of justice
    Grunt’s ghost-A feast for Zombie children
    Virgil Leads You-lynched

• Options
    Narration is up.
    OP is updated
    PMs are out.
    Everybody voted!

Day Four starts now

I go back to work tomorrow. Vote close is currently at 1pm for me. So I will still be running, but narration may end up coming in just the format of results, depending on my work load. I can always try to put up story narrations as well, but I don't think you guys are reading them anyway. Any objections to just having results?

• Options
    OooooooooooooooO
    Silly Geese
    OooooooooooooooO

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I'm reading them (and enjoying them!), but I understand if time makes it harder to do :)

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    More people read the narrations than you would think Ahava

I like what you've done so far and would prefer to have more