Options

Avengers II: Ultronic Boogaloo [Superheroes]

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Never mind, I found it. It's a fascinating read.
    The Embarrassing White Ranger:
    Hien Nguyen (the stunt White Ranger) is a particularly irresponsible fellow. No matter how much the costume dept. told him to take things easy with his suit, he insisted in practising his katas and jumping around whenever he had it on. As a result it would constantly rip and tear at his crutch, sometimes so badly as to reveal his underpants. Quite often this "little problem" wasn't discovered until it was too late.
    One such time was on 22nd December when the stunt rangers were called to assemble for a stills shoot session alongside the normal shooting that was going on that night. You guessed it - he did it again - and the costume dept just gave up on him this time. No amount of white gaffers' tape, spray paint and hot melt glue could even hope to solve the problem without building a totally new set of pants. With time short, the stills shots were taken with the suit as it was - with a giant rip extending from his balls and down his right leg. These very same still photographs were later extensively used in promotional posters and Saban's own licenced products for the movie. Whoops.

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Good lord, Ben, put on some pants.

No, seriously, I'm unnerved by pantsless Thing.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    I'm excited for FF.
    I wonder if Doom is an inhabitant of the other dimension, or maybe he beat the FF there but got stuck there. Or maybe I'm way off in my guessing and it's something else.

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    That F4 trailer

actually looked pretty good?

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    That new trailer looks...way better than expected

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    F4 still looks horrible.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I don't know that still looks pretty bad to me

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    I'm actually cautiously optimistic for the FF movie now, due to that trailer. Not quite Deadpool-level good vibes, but looking much better than I hoped.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    It doesn't look like a colossal disaster but I still don't wanna see it

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    FCD wrote: »
    I'm actually cautiously optimistic for the FF movie now, due to that trailer. Not quite Deadpool-level good vibes, but looking much better than I hoped.

see fantastic four doesn't have ryan reynolds, so it's probably higher on my anticipation list than deadpool

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    POTENTIAL AGE OF ULTRON ENDING/STINGER SPOILERS
    There is a clip on Youtube, that has a very very very solid chance of being fake, filmed off of a movie theater screen showing a post-credits scene of a window washer cleaning a skyscraper across from Avengers Tower with some headphones on and as he wipes the window Spider-Man is eventually revealed lounging on the building behind him.

"Hey! You missed a spot!"
    Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    Window cleaner cleans to his right
    "No your other left!"
    Keeps cleaning the wrong spot
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT
    SPIDER-MAN CREATED BY STAN LEE AND STEVE DITKO

MORE SPOILER WARNING HERE ALSO DONT TALK AROUND THE SPOILERS YOU DUMMIES JUST USE THE TAGS

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    There is a clip on Youtube, that has a very very very solid chance of being fake, filmed off of a movie theater screen showing a post-credits scene of a window washer cleaning a skyscraper across from Avengers Tower with some headphones on and as he wipes the window Spider-Man is eventually revealed lounging on the building behind him.

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

MORE SPOILER WARNING HERE ALSO DONT TALK AROUND THE SPOILERS YOU DUMMIES JUST USE THE TAGS
    this is not the stinger that other people who have seen the movie have been saying, and fiege said there's only one

I guess he could have lied? but that's weird because by saying there is no post-credits stinger you are telling people to leave the theater so fewer will see it

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Hah.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    -Tal wrote: »

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

this is not the stinger that other people who have seen the movie have been saying, and fiege said there's only one

I guess he could have lied? but that's weird because by saying there is no post-credits stinger you are telling people to leave the theater so fewer will see it
    Saying there's no post-credit stinger to keep people off the scent of a Spider-Man debut seems within the realm of possibility to me

More likely that the video is fake but not implausible

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

Saying there's no post-credit stinger to keep people off the scent of a Spider-Man debut seems within the realm of possibility to me

I don't think they'd do this without announcing spider-man's casting first.

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

They didn't announce Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury before he showed up in the Iron Man stinger

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

They didn't announce Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury before he showed up in the Iron Man stinger
    also it could just be a stand-in

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I do not understand seeking out spoilers like this

• Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

I just watched it and man

If it's fake, someone put a lot of time into making it convincing

Not that people wouldn't do that, I am reminded of Rayman in Smash Bros.

• Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I'm still hoping that the after credits scene will be JK Simmons as J Jonah Jameson yelling to his staff about all the destruction caused in the film and the scene ends with him calling for Parker! to get pictures.

KingofMadCows on
  • Options

You don't have to

• Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

the guy casts a shadow on the background which seems like a rookie mistake

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    A lot of people don't mind being spoiled about things!

I totally get people who do but I personally don't care and it doesn't really impact my enjoyment of stuff

Plus I go on so many different comic sites, some of which are terrible about properly hiding spoilers, that it is inevitable most of the time.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

Ah yeah, you're totally right

I was just referring to the job done seeding it at the end of the credits, the Spider-Man credit being reminiscent of the Howard the Duck credit, the end splash Marvel screen, etc.

• Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

I was just referring to the job done seeding it at the end of the credits, the Spider-Man credit being reminiscent of the Howard the Duck credit, the end splash Marvel screen, etc.
    The shadow is definitely the most THIS IS FAAAAAKE looking part, could be something with the shitty camera the filmed with though maybe?

I want to hope this is real because that is a perfect way to debut Spider-Man into the MCU but know it probably isn't

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    What if Fox saw that BvS trailer and just thought "Now. Now is the BEST time to release this because nothing will look as dour as that."

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I don't really go searching for spoilers, but if it gets posted here, I'll check it out. Reading this thread would be nearly impossible for me if I actually cared about spoilers, because I read all the Marvel books as they hit Unlimited.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    The F4 trailer doesn't look abysmal but from comments Trank has made I don't think he's making the F4 movie I want to see at all

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Why is it so hard to make Doom actually look cool?

mf-doom-bishop-nehru-discuss-nehruvian-doom-lp-video-main.jpg

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    That F4 trailer is better than the last one but still not really doing it for me

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

The shadow is definitely the most THIS IS FAAAAAKE looking part, could be something with the shitty camera the filmed with though maybe?

I want to hope this is real because that is a perfect way to debut Spider-Man into the MCU but know it probably isn't
    Also the Spider-Man credit says created by Ditko and Lee, not Lee and Ditko

Would Marvel be giving first credit to Ditko?

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Remember when one of the Dark Tower books
    had an army of murderous robots all dressed like Doom? When King put an actual army of Doom-bots into his book?

• Options

Window cleaner shrugs
    "To your left!"
    "No your other left!"
    "No you-ugh. Forget it."

SMASH CUT

They totally would

Also the Spider-Man credit says created by Ditko and Lee, not Lee and Ditko

Would Marvel be giving first credit to Ditko?
    Probably not, but maybe?

Honestly the most glaring FAKE signal is the fact that it is still up and hasn't been obliterated by Disney's fleet of copyright robots

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    Remember when one of the Dark Tower books
    had an army of murderous robots all dressed like Doom? When King put an actual army of Doom-bots into his book?
    Which were also armed with weaponized snitches. That book went a little of the rails.

• Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    I always thought that the Broken Lords faction in Endless Legend look like a bunch of Medieval Doombots.

11ru5bl.jpg

• Options
    Watching the end of the stick episode

Ms chills says "the only people in the apartment are blind. Why do thy have lamps on?"

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Ok yeah, that Fantastic 4 trailer actually makes me want to see the movie. I like the direction they seem to be going with it and it actually looks like it might be fun

• Options
    I think FF will be as much 'body horror' or whatever Trank is aiming for as The Winter Soldier was a 'political thriller'.

This discussion has been closed.