Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Telltale's The Walugi Dead

The WAAAAH Among Us

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Well yup

Updated, restarted, resynced the game pad

If I stand a whole 3 feet away and hold the game pad with my back to the system, I lose connection.

Boo

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    waluigi is a bad person with no redeeming characteristics

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

isn't it great?

liEt3nH.png
  • Options

isn't it great?

no

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Stuff like that is why I don't like wireless controllers

That and battery issues

Though to be fair, I don't actually play with any of my stuff "wirelessly"

My DualShock 3 and 4 are both connected to the PS3 and PS4, and my Wii U Game Pad is constantly plugged in, even if there's technically no way to wire it to the system

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Now, this is going to sound like a really obvious question, but you'd be surprised how often it comes up--is your gamepad completely wrapped in aluminum foil?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular

isn't it great?

no

Enough about Mario though

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Now, this is going to sound like a really obvious question, but you'd be surprised how often it comes up--is your gamepad completely wrapped in aluminum foil?

also is yourself

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    -Tal wrote: »
    wario land 3 is the best 2d platformer of all time and kick waluigi to the fucking curb

I've never agreed with anything more

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Well a friend is coming over tomorrow and I was really excited to play some smash so this is pretty fucking disappointing

Even when it wasn't giving me connection messages, I was trying to play the metroid nintendoland game and it would just stutter and lag in the screen

I'll try Mario I guess, hopefully I can play stuff that doesn't require heavy game pad screen use until I can send it in

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Yeah, this needs posted in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=medZHgECejI

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

he's really, really funny

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Well a friend is coming over tomorrow and I was really excited to play some smash so this is pretty fucking disappointing

Even when it wasn't giving me connection messages, I was trying to play the metroid nintendoland game and it would just stutter and lag in the screen

I'll try Mario I guess, hopefully I can play stuff that doesn't require heavy game pad screen use until I can send it in

Smash doesn't really need the gamepad at all. The game takes, like, every input device available for the Wii U.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    edited May 2015

you and I must have very different senses of humor

Kilroy on
  • Options

you and I must have very different senses of humor

9dgjko06yefu.png

pfffftaahahahahaha

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I <3 you chincy

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    turtleant wrote: »
    I <3 you chincy

I am a simple man, turtleant

googley eyeballs and crotchchops will endear me to pretty much anyone

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Well yup

If I stand a whole 3 feet away and hold the game pad with my back to the system, I lose connection.

Boo

Does it still do this if you have the gamepad plugged directly into its power cord?

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Well yup

Boo

Is the Wii U plugged into a power strip, or is it plugged directly into a wall socket?

My gamepad had this issue until I plugged the Wii U directly into a socket. According to the forum that suggested this fix, the Wii U sometimes doesn't draw enough power from a power strip to properly run the wireless connection. Worth a shot, it worked for me. Good luck!

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Waluigi is funny because he's awful

He's funny because he exists for no other reason than wario needed a tennis partner

He's funny because if you opened him up you would not find blood or bones but just an infinite, screaming void

He is such a nothing character that his nothingness IS his character. He's so obviously a pointless way to pad out the roster that his mere existence is a joke

He's like ponce de leon in clone high, a completely worthless add on to the cast and everyone pretends like he's been there the whole time

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    so i got my copy of that nintendo power lttp comic - at the end it does that triforce-in-the-hand thing which i did not realize was a Thing at that time

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I think Waluigi is funny because of what he says about Luigi

Like, Wario is Evil Mario and as a result super greedy

Waluigi is Evil Luigi and as a result the pettiest asshole on Earth

• Options

He's funny because he exists for no other reason than wario needed a tennis partner

He's funny because if you opened him up you would not find blood or bones but just an infinite, screaming void

He is such a nothing character that his nothingness IS his character. He's so obviously a pointless way to pad out the roster that his mere existence is a joke

He's like ponce de leon in clone high, a completely worthless add on to the cast and everyone pretends like he's been there the whole time

speed gets it

the extra layer that makes it even better is that luigi is already this pathetic guy who wants to be his brother

waluigi is a pathetic guy who wants to be his shitty, asshole brother

but cant

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

speed gets it

the extra layer that makes it even better is that luigi is already this pathetic guy who wants to be his brother

waluigi is a pathetic guy who wants to be his shitty, asshole brother

but cant

The best part is Waluigi isn't even wario's brother

He's just some guy

• Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    so i got my copy of that nintendo power lttp comic - at the end it does that triforce-in-the-hand thing which i did not realize was a Thing at that time

Iirc that goes back to Zelda II

Link's hand starts glowing and Impa realizes he's the chosen hero who can reassemble the trifold of courage and awaken the original zelda

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

Link's hand starts glowing and Impa realizes he's the chosen hero who can reassemble the trifold of courage and awaken the original zelda

The information pamphlet of the gods

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options

Ponce de Leon worked as a joke because they killed him in the same episode

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Waluigi is the only one of us that is truly alive

6F32U1X.png
  • Options

6ZqKTfU.gif
    well dang

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited May 2015

I was taken aback by the huge gap between how cool the environments (and some of the monsters) looked versus how bog standard stupid the artist depicted Ganon as looking

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Waluigi is the only one of us that is truly alive

Waluigi is all.
    985.jpg

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    waluigi isn't real

luigi made him up because he wanted a rival like his brother

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options

6ZqKTfU.gif
    well dang

Is that Impa playable in Hyrule Warriors?

She should be.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

6ZqKTfU.gif
    well dang

Is that Impa playable in Hyrule Warriors?

She should be.

hyrule_warriors_impa_1.jpg
    is she ever

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Wyborn wrote: »

I was taken aback by the huge gap between how cool the environments (and some of the monsters) looked versus how bog standard stupid the artist depicted Ganon as looking

i love doofy, the hell's a gerudo, gannon "just some guy" dorf

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    impa's HW design should be the standard design going forth

This discussion has been closed.