As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Infractions and Bans

1235»

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2023
    Giggles_Funsworth was banned for never contributing anything but bile to any thread she's ever been in.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    It has come to my attention that I inadvertently misgendered Giggles up there. That was not my intention, and in case she happens to be reading this, I apologize.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    SmokeStacks was warned for using the report feature as a toy and temp-banned on points as a result.

• Options
    Local H Jay was banned by request.

• Options
    The serious infraction for Hobnail's post re: murdering everyone in the CIA has been upgraded to a temp ban. I want to impress upon you all that endorsing mass murder on these forums is on par with overt bigotry as far as things that will get your ass promptly removed from this community.

• Options
    DrDoomsShofar was banned for being an alt trying to skirt a ban.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Netscape was banned for being an alt.

• Options
    SmokeStacks has been deemed surplus to requirements.

• Options
    After years of questionable posting, Xeddicus opted to show his entire ass and has been summarily excused from the forums.

• Options
    ItsMeMario was an alt so has been thrown down the green pipe.

• Options
    Will.Haven was banned for being the alt of a deeply sad-sack person.

• Options
    Kaputa has been temporarily banned for an indeterminate period of time.

• Options
    "at least 12 characters long" has been banned for being the same dude's like thirtieth alt. Congrats, D&D, you have your own weirdo stalker.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Oghulk was temporarily banned via points, in part for acknowledging forum rules and then breaking them to make a point. They are free to return to the forum when their ban is up in two weeks, should they so choose.

dporowski has been banned permanently for being incredibly disgusting about the death of another human being. If you cannot discuss incredibly sensitive issues without being a ghoul, you have no place on these forums.

• Options
    I've temporarily banned Burtletoy for a couple of weeks. Vanilla doesn't have ban timers so...it'll happen when it happens.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    "at least 12 characters long" has been banned for being the same dude's like thirtieth alt. Congrats, D&D, you have your own weirdo stalker.

DumbDinosaur was their latest attempt. It's funny to me how this person is always immediately apparent to our eagle-eyed forumers. They can change their name, but they can never escape the curse of being themselves.

This discussion has been closed.