Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Mad Max Fury [chat]

19495969798100»

Posts

  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Self-published author has a meltdown on Goodreads A sample
    NO. I don't want you to do anything because you're immoral. Leave this up so that every person henceforth can see ALL OF YOU for what YOU ARE. DESTRUCTIVE to consciousness and humanity. What you've done to me, you do to YOURSELF, because if you KNEW anything about anything, you'd know we were all connected to each other, and instead of destroying each other's work, you'd be supporting each other, which is why I will NEVER behave like ANY of you immoral people, and I won't go seeing what you've written or done in the world so I can destroy that. No, I will only defend my work against EVIL.

    And today, all of you see why EVIL IS KICKING HUMANITY'S ASS, and why the human condition is SLAVERY.

    THAT'S what The Tale of Onora is about, and if you can't grasp that, then BE GONE!
    Amazing.

    Let ye who has had to deal with a million douchebags picking apart every minute flaw in your creative work throw the first stone

    what if your creative work was the first stone

    !!

  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Self-published author has a meltdown on Goodreads A sample
    NO. I don't want you to do anything because you're immoral. Leave this up so that every person henceforth can see ALL OF YOU for what YOU ARE. DESTRUCTIVE to consciousness and humanity. What you've done to me, you do to YOURSELF, because if you KNEW anything about anything, you'd know we were all connected to each other, and instead of destroying each other's work, you'd be supporting each other, which is why I will NEVER behave like ANY of you immoral people, and I won't go seeing what you've written or done in the world so I can destroy that. No, I will only defend my work against EVIL.

    And today, all of you see why EVIL IS KICKING HUMANITY'S ASS, and why the human condition is SLAVERY.

    THAT'S what The Tale of Onora is about, and if you can't grasp that, then BE GONE!
    Amazing.

    Let ye who has had to deal with a million douchebags picking apart every minute flaw in your creative work throw the first stone

    what if your creative work was the first stone

    !!

    What if you create works while stoned?

    High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    Winky815165
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Bail wrote: "I normally give book a be if it of the doubt but because of the comment train here, I won't. I like to believe authors are good people..."

    Good on you, Bail. Or is it Ba'al?

    sick bu'rn

    Apothe0sis
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Hm... read 3 chapters of project management and copied 2 lectures of speech processing notes.

    Today was ... somewhat productive.

    I am in the process of planning my life using Scrum cards.

    Incenjucar on
  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    I miss when Community was great. :(

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Invent portable dopamine injectors in multiple colors.

    Sell it to Nintendo as a new handheld gaming system.

  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Hm... read 3 chapters of project management and copied 2 lectures of speech processing notes.

    Today was ... somewhat productive.

    I am in the process of planning my life using Scrum cards.

    o.O

    Didn't even know those existed. My management class was a lie.

    工事中
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Dylan Saccoccio grew up in Boston, MA and Providence, Rhode Island before moving to Manhattan at eighteen years old to pursue his career as an actor. He grew up playing every sport, fishing, sailing, and breaking rules.

    its tru i seen him steal a pen out of an argos

    Winkyemnmnme
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Oh god, there are working on a Boondock Saints prequel series. Fucking hell.

    DasUberEdward
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    EVERY SPORT WAS PLAYED

    Apothe0sis
  • GimGim a quietly erotic life Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    I miss when Community was great. :(

    Sometimes you just have to enjoy the dimming cinders that marked the once roaring fire.

    PLA
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular
    Anyway thank you all for your thoughts about Star Trek, I will have to try to overlook my personal desire to eat and jerk off in the holodeck all day.

    l5pfwe2qivac.jpg
    Apothe0sis
  • GimGim a quietly erotic life Registered User regular
    Hmm, that was some nice folksy wisdom.

    I should chew a bit of straw and give advice to strangers more often.

    WinkyApothe0sis
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Does playing every sport chessboxing? Poker? Hot air balloons? Hot air balloon dueling?

    High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Hm... read 3 chapters of project management and copied 2 lectures of speech processing notes.

    Today was ... somewhat productive.

    I am in the process of planning my life using Scrum cards.

    o.O

    Didn't even know those existed. My management class was a lie.

    I read the PMBOK.

    All of it.

    ALL OF IT.

    Cokebotle
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Bethryn wrote: »
    I miss when Community was great. :(

    Sometimes you just have to enjoy the dimming cinders that marked the once roaring fire.

    I mean Cinders is getting older these days and all but to call her "dimming" is just rude Gim.

    BethrynElldren
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    I miss when Community was great. :(

    I watched the first episode on yahoo. It was decent enough.

  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Hmm, that was some nice folksy wisdom.

    I should chew a bit of straw and give advice to strangers more often.

    This is all I want to do when I grow up.

    Impart good-natured but cryptic wisdom to people I don't know.

    Gim
  • simonwolfsimonwolf so enough of this terror we deserve to know lightRegistered User regular
    Nearly coming to tears in front of your supervisors is apparently a universal experience for PhD students

    to the point where people sell specific cards on etsy for that scenario

    Incenjucar
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Ideally I want to introduce being a little more monk-like in my day-to-day life. But it'll take some time.

    Gim
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 2.6

    @Coinage will create the new thread
    @AManFromEarth is backup

This discussion has been closed.