As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'd lend a [Chat] but they stuck in a fist and gun position

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Thank god that when butts get pregnant most guys don't realize and they poop out the baby, wipe and flush. I can't afford child support.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    The situation is so comically awkward it sounds like something out of a badly written sitcom.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Guys we need to tone down the conversations about casual sex, Cinders has that market covered
    InJoke-Copy_zpsec3b8abc.jpg~original

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Thank god that when butts get pregnant most guys don't realize and they poop out the baby, wipe and flush. I can't afford child support.

Oh my god

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I would think the optimum strategy for casual sex is to put in the bare minimum effort that allows you to do the things you want to, and then being done and jumping out the window or running out the door without helping the other person finish.
    now you're getting it!

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    I would think the optimum strategy for casual sex is to put in the bare minimum effort that allows you to do the things you want to, and then being done and jumping out the window or running out the door without helping the other person finish.

This isn't Wall Street.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

no the payoff doesn't come until the morning after when you on purpose don't get any hint at all that maybe you should leave soon

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    If there's one thing I learned from A Beautiful Mind, it is that game theory should be applied to everything, especially casual sex

• Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    the thought of casual sex gives me anxiety attacks.

i want to enjoy and/or be able to have at it, but all i can think about is.. what if this is the 0.01% of the time this brand's condom fails, and this person wasn't 100% honest with me. OH GOD THIS SEX ISN'T 5-NINES GUARANTEED; I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE

My general thought is to never sleep with someone I couldn't handle raising a child with if all the things happen.

morning after pills exist should there be an accident

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    oh god, the end of this game

FUCK GOD YES

what is game?

• Options
    I genuinely like girl and want to be in a long term relationship with her.

I'm looking forward to that being an option, probably around August or so.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Tav, normally I'd think it's a distance thing but you said 'publicly'

Either someone lives with parents who won't allow them to date or dis lady cheatin?!

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    2RWtIhZ.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

i want to enjoy and/or be able to have at it, but all i can think about is.. what if this is the 0.01% of the time this brand's condom fails, and this person wasn't 100% honest with me. OH GOD THIS SEX ISN'T 5-NINES GUARANTEED; I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE

My general thought is to never sleep with someone I couldn't handle raising a child with if all the things happen.

Not everyone will use those, though, and stuff happens.

Also it relates to the degree of attraction and respect. If I think a woman is so super rad as a person that being stuck with them doesn't sound like a bad fate then I know I'm not going to be going "Oh god why did I do that" the next day.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    which brings the chances down to... a very low number.

The chance of unprotected sex leading to pregnancy is about 2.5%

then divide and divide and divide by the chances of every contraceptive in play failing

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    ok i am srsly bed but remember

sweg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »

Either someone lives with parents who won't allow them to date or dis lady cheatin?!

I don't wanna post too many details, but she is living in a house with her ex until their lease is up. I've known the ex since before they started going out and we share mutual friends. Him finding out about us would make her living situation super shitty.

• Options

Also it relates to the degree of attraction and respect. If I think a woman is so super rad as a person that being stuck with them doesn't sound like a bad fate then I know I'm not going to be going "Oh god why did I do that" the next day.

this is uh

this is not my strategy

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    god this schmoyoho/jontron remix is da greetest.

• Options

this is uh

this is not my strategy

Women too often talk about how nice it would be to have children with long dark eyelashes like mine.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Guys we need to tone down the conversations about casual sex, Cinders has that market covered

But Cinders isn't here anymore.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

I don't wanna post too many details, but she is living in a house with her ex until their lease is up. I've known the ex since before they started going out and we share mutual friends. Him finding out about us would make her living situation super shitty.

alright i'll get rid of him

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

then divide and divide and divide by the chances of every contraceptive in play failing

wow i had no idea it was so low for normal people

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Oh duh. I missed the joke. >.<

• Options

this is uh

this is not my strategy

Women too often talk about how nice it would be to have children with long dark eyelashes like mine.

It's true, natural long dark eyelashes are pretty great. My sister keeps stating her jealousy of mine.

Then again if I got the blonde hair and she the dark I think I'd be worse off than she is now.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Don't call me out tonight I just don't wanna be in exile right now! I will get back to it tomorrow! >:(

Neco on
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

no the payoff doesn't come until the morning after when you on purpose don't get any hint at all that maybe you should leave soon

But you could be sneaking out of someone else's window after having sexed them but not satisfied them by morning instead if you followed my plan. Conserve energy by doing the least possible for each partner and maximize partner numbers. That is how you win casual sex, right?

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I wonder if some of the linkin park DBZ synergy comes from the fact that Chester kind of sounds like Goku's voice actor.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

alright i'll get rid of him

Please do. It is going to be a long two months.

• Options
    I wonder if some of the linkin park DBZ synergy comes from the fact that Chester kind of sounds like Goku's voice actor.

why do you know this man's name

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Don't call me out tonight I just don't wanna be in exile right now! I will get back to it tomorrow! >:(

everything ok?

• Options

being on a random day of the cycle there's a lot of opportunities where there's 0% chance

people just aren't very fertile. After a year of unprotected sex only 85% are pregnant.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    (which is a better number than the 2.5% since that's a little trickier to calculate)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

DK has has encyclopedic knowledge of all men who kind of sound like Goku.

It's uncanny.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    First date! Went wonderfully! She's really cute! Another date Sunday!

:D:D:D

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    edited June 2015

But you could be sneaking out of someone else's window after having sexed them but not satisfied them by morning instead if you followed my plan. Conserve energy by doing the least possible for each partner and maximize partner numbers. That is how you win casual sex, right?

my plan has the possibility of being grudgingly given breakfast and some coffee

maximizing awkwardness is like a score multiplier

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options

look at this motherfucker acting like he never listened to any linkin park

• Options

being on a random day of the cycle there's a lot of opportunities where there's 0% chance

people just aren't very fertile. After a year of unprotected sex only 85% are pregnant.

the one time I had unprotected sex in high school I got a girl pregnant

then I got my wife pregnant in college while she was on the shot

then all 3 kids were conceived within one menstrual cycle

shark sperm can swim I guess

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Man I made that film strip joke and then went "Huh I wonder if anyone is selling old film strips on ebay" and oh my god there are so many and they're so cheap, I could relive film strip day in 3rd grade for next to nothing.

nibXTE7.png
This discussion has been closed.