As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cthulhu [chat]s

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Wayne and Keith are probably the whitest names I can think of, but the first celebrities I think of with those names are Wayne Brady and Keith David.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Wah, wanna kick in to Bloodstained. Too po'boy. :I

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Gil.

Gil is a pretty white name.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    At least go with Giles, he could pretend to be French.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    The Wesley Snipes joke from 30 Rock is pretty perfect in this regard.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Wayne and Keith are probably the whitest names I can think of, but the first celebrities I think of with those names are Wayne Brady and Keith David.

I actually thought of Toby Keith first for Keith.

I hate myself for that

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    My Massive Chalice game is taking a turn for the weird, one family had a million hunter kids some who had really good traits, and it happened to be that 3 of those were the first to reach level 6, and when they died they left behind 3 relic weapons. Which are so good that it's going to be hard to not go all in on this family and have the remaining 170 years as a hunter party.

In my Massive Chalice, a 68 year old woman who died of old age left her 62 year old sister a relic weapon, who couldn't retire because of a lack of personnel.

The atmosphere of the game itself is pretty upbeat, but it's pretty dark to have a geriatric spinster fighting a ceaseless inhuman plague to the death with her dead sister's heirloom weapon.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Chad.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Gil.

Why would you name your kids after the currency in Final Fantasy?

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Gil.

latest?cb=20110424073902

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Gil.

Could be worse, could be zeny.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Leslie may be the whitest name of all. For a man, that is.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/wYfCo3TnVHA

Manon Carpenter riding her home round of the World Cup in her World Champion's stripes

I really like these little documentary style things Shimano are doing now

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

Chad.

Logan

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    sry guys distractingly sexy guy was right

science agree

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103109001164
    Interacting with women can impair men’s cognitive functioning

The present research tested the prediction that mixed-sex interactions may temporarily impair cognitive functioning. Two studies, in which participants interacted either with a same-sex or opposite-sex other, demonstrated that men’s (but not women’s) cognitive performance declined following a mixed-sex encounter. In line with our theoretical reasoning, this effect occurred more strongly to the extent that the opposite-sex other was perceived as more attractive (Study 1), and to the extent that participants reported higher levels of impression management motivation (Study 2). Implications for the general role of interpersonal processes in cognitive functioning, and some practical implications, are discussed.

gg they dont just take ur money they take ur brain liberate urself from the brain vampires nooooooooo

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Gil.

gil scot heron tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    i didn't realise that True Detective S2 is only like, a week away

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    My Massive Chalice game is taking a turn for the weird, one family had a million hunter kids some who had really good traits, and it happened to be that 3 of those were the first to reach level 6, and when they died they left behind 3 relic weapons. Which are so good that it's going to be hard to not go all in on this family and have the remaining 170 years as a hunter party.

In my Massive Chalice, a 68 year old woman who died of old age left her 62 year old sister a relic weapon, who couldn't retire because of a lack of personnel.

The atmosphere of the game itself is pretty upbeat, but it's pretty dark to have a geriatric spinster fighting a ceaseless inhuman plague to the death with her dead sister's heirloom weapon.
    My girlfriend is currently playing the geriatric spinster dwarf with a legendary warhammer in our Earthdawn campaign*. Granny Grunda is currently the strongest member of the party. With her strength, she is able to wield her warhammer in one hand (normally a 2 handed weapon).

Don't mess with Grandma.

Since she's a weaponsmith, she routinely skins the monsters that she fights and makes them into armor for the T'skrang and Windlings in the party. "Grandma's creepy. She smells funny. And she makes me these itchy sweaters."

* (it's actually her "Heartblade", a special weapon crafted by the Weaponsmith discipline, but I digress)

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    A nearby pizza place's website:
    Owned and operated by the Dragani family, this wildly popular Brookline eatery

Alright, alright pizza place, let's not overplay our hand here.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Leslie may be the whitest name of all. For a man, that is.
    Naked-Gun.jpg

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Is it weird that I'm mostly looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Syndicate because I like the word syndicate?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    oh

this is what humidity feels like

now i remember

poo
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    A nearby pizza place's website:
    Owned and operated by the Dragani family, this wildly popular Brookline eatery

Alright, alright pizza place, let's not overplay our hand here.

All they are saying is the popularity isn't tamed.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »
    Is it weird that I'm mostly looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Syndicate because I like the word syndicate?

Play syndicate plus then. Amazing game.

• Options
    fart

poo
  • Options
    HQRulpt.jpg

• Options
    Wah, wanna kick in to Bloodstained. Too po'boy. :I

While I'm excited for the game and I am pledging, and I can't deny it's one of the most successful kickstarters in history, I personally think the tiers are terribly configured.

If memory serves, the minimum you have pay to get the version with "kickstarter exclusive content" is $60.

Even having kickstarter exclusive content to begin with is bullshit. But that price is just nonsense.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

Play syndicate plus then. Amazing game.

That's the old isometric one, right? I think I have it on GoG.

I played the new Syndicate a year or so ago on Origin. It was...interesting.

I've been playing Darkest Dungeon for the last hour or two. For the first time since I got my kickstarter key way back when. I love it.

I've also been playing the original Might & Magic (Book One). So dated now, but so nostalgiastic.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    HQRulpt.jpg

God damned police brutality.

• Options
    Guys

Huniepop is on flashsale

I am almost certainly buying it

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    it's 8 at night duder

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    oh

now i remember

I want everyone who was talking shit about the glorious winter to remember this day.

My building hasn't installed the central AC yet and window units are banned. I am melting.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    QOrhvB1.jpg

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Good morning [chat].

Mornin' bob!

How's it hangin'?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Evening folks.

• Options
    oh

now i remember

I want everyone who was talking shit about the glorious winter to remember this day.

My building hasn't installed the central AC yet and window units are banned. I am melting.

how the hell do you not have central AC or window units.

what the fuck

• Options
    oh

now i remember

gurl i ain't talk shit about winter, that was babbies like hakkes

but... i probably would have if i lived in boston

that shit wrecked my parents' house

poo
  • Options
    Delmain wrote: »
    oh

now i remember

how the hell do you not have central AC or window units.

what the fuck

yeah that is insane

i am melting and i have a window unit

poo
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Good morning [chat].
    Evening folks.

Ok I was trying to be flexible but this is just too much at once

This discussion has been closed.