Hollywood [chat]s

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Mario and Luigi Paper Jam

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    amiibo would be good if not for the artificial scarcity

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    I wonder if I'll buy a WiiU this year, or next.

It's going to be the goddamn Zelda Wii U that does it for me

which is like

u better be waiting until the end of this conference to show it to us Nintendo

you can't get away with not showing anything on it at allllll

Prepare for Nintendo to get away with not showing anything at all.

:cry:

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I didn't realize so many people actually watched the E3 presentations.

• Options
    Mario Tennis Wii U this year

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I'd kill someone to see those books of mario courses and drawings in real life

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    i dunno nothing about Shin Megami Tensei is this crossover gonna be ok without that knowledge is what i wanna know

@Hakkekage

No you have to play SMT I, SMT II, SMT If, SMT III: Nocturne, SMT IV, Soul Hackers, Devil Summoner, Soul Hackers, Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army, Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, Persona, Persona 2, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3: FES: The Journey, Persona 4 Golden, Persona Q, Persona Arena, Persona Arena Ultimate, Persona: Dancing All Night, Digital Devil Saga vol. 1, Digital Devil Saga vol. 2, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker, DemiKids: Light, DemiKidss: Dark, Jack Bros., at least 250 hours of SMT: Imagine, Catherine, BumpyTrot, and Rock of Ages to understand the new Fire Emblem crossover game.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    This is the end of the era of video games and the beginning of video srs bns

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Okay
    making your own super mario is cool

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I think they already said they weren't showing Zelda.

Do you think plain, direct, honest talk like "we aren't going to be showing Zelda at E3 this year" can get in the way of the Internet rumor and hype train?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Drez wrote: »
    i dunno nothing about Shin Megami Tensei is this crossover gonna be ok without that knowledge is what i wanna know

Hakkekage

No you have to play SMT I, SMT II, SMT If, SMT III: Nocturne, SMT IV, Soul Hackers, Devil Summoner, Soul Hackers, Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army, Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, Persona, Persona 2, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3: FES: The Journey, Persona 4 Golden, Persona Q, Persona Arena, Persona Arena Ultimate, Persona: Dancing All Night, Digital Devil Saga vol. 1, Digital Devil Saga vol. 2, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker, DemiKids: Light, DemiKidss: Dark, Jack Bros., at least 250 hours of SMT: Imagine, Catherine, BumpyTrot, and Rock of Ages to understand the new Fire Emblem crossover game.

uh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    You're all disgusting hermits and probably anti government preppers

Bro-op gaming is the bedrock upon which western culture's edifice of fraternity stands

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    oh god you have to buy fucking amiibos for it too
    fuck you nintendo fuck you forever

Bless your heart.
  • Options

Do you think plain, direct, honest talk like "we aren't going to be showing Zelda at E3 this year" can get in the way of the Internet rumor and hype train?

i didnt know they had said that

bummer, m8

• Options
    Screen%20Shot%202015-06-16%20at%2012.42.42%20PM.png?1434473003

• Options
    im not interested in Super Mario Maker but thats a p neat bit o' history art

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    This is the end of the era of video games and the beginning of video srs bns

Counterpoint: Goombas wearing bushy mustaches.

• Options
    my lol friend is having a breakdown because hes gay and his dad is a deacon who constantly verbally abuses him and he can't bring himself to just tell his dad and his church to fuck off and oh god the more I hear about rural Texas the more I dislike it

This is the E3 thre-

Nevermind

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Yo Nintendo, Mario Maker is cool and all but what about a main series 3D Mario game in the tradition of Mario 64 and Galaxy? It's been a long time...

• Options
    those super mario original sketches are magnificent

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Have we heard anything about the new Madden

• Options
    those super mario original sketches are magnificent

Some of the most important history in gaming right there.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    my lol friend is having a breakdown because hes gay and his dad is a deacon who constantly verbally abuses him and he can't bring himself to just tell his dad and his church to fuck off and oh god the more I hear about rural Texas the more I dislike it

Arent deacons elected? Just have him tell his father he'ill ruin the next election if he doesnt leave him alone.

his dad's church thinks he needs to be "fixed", they think he's mentally ill and idk if he is or not but from what he's describing it sounds like his dad is the bad guy in a movie

As terrible as it is, it's probably entirely "do this or you're fired" sort of scenario. Having your family destitute makes you do some terrible things.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I kind of don't care about anything except what bioware and blizzard make these days

Such an old

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

Hakkekage

uh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no

You should really play Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne and Persona 3+ to get an appreciation for the series though.

They are ggrrrrreat

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    They got away with it in style.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Have we heard anything about the new Madden

Wii U exclusive this year.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

TBH, Square said they were never going to remake FF7 so stop asking them about it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Mmm

Scrambled eggs, good cheese, green pepper
    Big fuck-off slice of local bakery white bread for toast

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I kind of don't care about anything except what bioware and blizzard make these days

Such an old

come join me*lights candle*
    to the channing tatum shrine

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Yo Nintendo, Mario Maker is cool and all but what about a main series 3D Mario game in the tradition of Mario 64 and Galaxy? It's been a long time...

yeah I love all the other stuff and will probably buy maker but those are 3 of my favorite games everrrrrrrr and I want more of that

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

Arent deacons elected? Just have him tell his father he'ill ruin the next election if he doesnt leave him alone.

his dad's church thinks he needs to be "fixed", they think he's mentally ill and idk if he is or not but from what he's describing it sounds like his dad is the bad guy in a movie

As terrible as it is, it's probably entirely "do this or you're fired" sort of scenario. Having your family destitute makes you do some terrible things.

nah unless I'm being told lies the guy's a horrible person

I actually heard his dad in the background on curse cussing his mom out and calling her a whore the other day

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Oh no, a website url using two consecutive words that end and start with the same letter, noooooooooooo.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular

Ok, his father already played the "I am struggling with this challenge god gave me" spin already. He's fucked.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Hakkekage

uh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no

You should really play Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne and Persona 3+ to get an appreciation for the series though.

They are ggrrrrreat

Digital Devil Saga vol 1 and 2 are very Final Fantasyesque. And they are also the two best SMT games. You should really play them, Hakkes.

Drez on
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

TBH, Square said they were never going to remake FF7 so stop asking them about it.

Yeah but square fucked up earlier this year and a crowd almost turned on the presenter at a press event. There was booing followed by incredibly uncomfortable icy silence. At this point they're remaking FF7 for the safety of Square employees and their families.

• Options
    Man fuck Retro tho that was some BULLSHIT

• Options
    edited June 2015
    bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    I'd love a super mario rpg sequel. None of this combined offshoot stuff.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    oh man these salt and vinegar crisps are amazing

best flavour

This discussion has been closed.