As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Hitman]

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Failed the current target:
    After noticing soldiers walk up the stairs, I called room service to 47's room, knocked out the hotel workers for an outfit, and climbed up to the penthouse suite from the balcony. I make my way to the bedrooms and find the target alone and looking away with her namesake machete within reach. Despite not having scouted out the location of the drive, I give into the theatrical opportunity presented to me and use the machete on her. An unnoticed kill, I pick up the safe key before hiding her body in a cabinet. I start searching the penthouse for a safe to go with the key during which I destroy the security recordings in the corner office. Not finding anything I recall there being a safe in the other penthouse. In my haste, a neck gets snapped by mistake and the run goes down hill from there.

tl;dr
    Was there a clue to the safe being in the security room?

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »
    I felt like the levels were far too big to turn the markers off. You're either lead by the nose or looking for a needle in a haystack, with little in between. I tried minimal opportunities once. Found some people talking about one. Then it asks me to find something, like a USB dongle. OK!

...Where the fuck is that then?

There are some unique scenarios that are extremely specifically programmed. You can't dress as any hotel employee to speak to the guest about his room being clean so you can drown him in his toilet, it has to be the basement maid in the laundry room. That sort of thing.

Are we talking about the main story target in Bangkok here? Because you don't need a specific person's disguise for that.
    Opportunity marker's might point at a specific one, but you don't need it, any one will do.

I'm working my way through mastering the levels on Professional. I've mastered Paris and Sapienza, and just managed SA/SO on Marrakesh.
    I can't decide if I like the one save only rule or not. On the one hand it makes things more tense, but on the other I had to restart attempts a dozen times due to one stupid slip-up or another.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Re clues
    The CCTV tape machine in the penthouse has a tv that shows the feed from the cameras outside the main security room, beyond that I don't think there's anything to go on unless there's a conversation somewhere that can be overheard.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Re clues
    The CCTV tape machine in the penthouse has a tv that shows the feed from the cameras outside the main security room, beyond that I don't think there's anything to go on unless there's a conversation somewhere that can be overheard.
    Yup, the target and her general talk in that very room, then the general walks to where it is to check on it. That's how I found out where it was, because I wouldn't have noticed that the feed in the penthouse shows the outside of the main security room.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Ugggh, I didn't get SA on the Target and I have no idea why
    Got a staff disguise, went up to the penthouse, waited for the target to be alone, knocked her out and dragged her to the bathroom, neck snap, into the closet. Then, went down to the security room, set off a remote mine, and not everyone came out so I couldn't get the files. So, I went all the way to the basement, found the master keycard, got a guard disguise, almost got caught twice, went back up, set off THREE different fire extinguisher/propane explosions to get the guys out of the room. Finally, after like 20 minutes the two soldiers guarding the safe and the enforcer left so I snuck in to the room, used a coin to distract the last dude, got the files, made my way to the basement exit, and some dude saw me and I have NO IDEA HOW. AFAIK he wasn't an enforcer, I didn't see the ring, just suddenly "Suspicious" as he was chasing me. I got to the basement, got out, and realized I didn't get SA because of some fucking dickhead who saw me and I don't know how. After like 15 retries. At the very end. Why did I not just go for the fucking boat escape.

• Options
    General advice for elusive targets with multiple objectives; if you can get them somewhere they won't be found, you can just knock out a target and leave a remote explosive next to them, so you can focus on the other objective and still restart if you screw it up.
    (If you're going for SA then regular explosives are out, but one breach charge next to a explosive source (propane tank, fire extinguisher) is counted as an accident.)

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I tried putting the ET into a closet, but because I hadn't yet broken her neck, she was deemed "Unconscious Target" and thus was not able to be hidden in a closet.

Because I guess 47 is a one way closet stashing kind of guy.

At least the game didn't allow me to fuck up a run by putting a target into a closet from which they could never be murdered/retrieved.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote: »
    I felt like the levels were far too big to turn the markers off. You're either lead by the nose or looking for a needle in a haystack, with little in between. I tried minimal opportunities once. Found some people talking about one. Then it asks me to find something, like a USB dongle. OK!

...Where the fuck is that then?

There are some unique scenarios that are extremely specifically programmed. You can't dress as any hotel employee to speak to the guest about his room being clean so you can drown him in his toilet, it has to be the basement maid in the laundry room. That sort of thing.

Are we talking about the main story target in Bangkok here? Because you don't need a specific person's disguise for that.

No, just that some in general can be glitched out. But maybe I'm just unlucky on my end.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I just bought this and went through the prologue several times.

Yeah, this is already infinitely better than Absolution. I can't wait to go to Paris and go slack-jawed at the options available.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    JauntyJaunty Registered User regular
    @Johnny Chopsocky You are in for a real goddamn treat. I'm so pumped for the next season right now.

qcklw92m98s0.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Is it me, or is Opportunity tracking borked?
    I'm working my way through various unlocks, and I'm trying to do the one for A House Built On Sand where you do all the opportunities.
    There's one to do with the fortune teller, but I can't track it, and can't get the tracker to stop tracking another thing I overheard.
    I've done what I assume the opportunity is (replace the fortune teller, kill target as him), but with no tracking it doesn't seem to think I've done it, leaving it unticked.
    I want my knife unlock thing that I'm never actually going to pick for a loadout option, damn it!

edit: Nevermind, I was being an idiot who didn't realise they'd changed the UI for tracking those things.

klemming on
  • Options
  • Options
    Good God, getting SASO on Colorado Pro is tough.
    I used my save en route to the house (which was wise, as I got spotted a dozen times right after that point), but once I got it down, it felt like I was Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.
    "Pick lock, go through gate, wait five seconds, guard ties his shoe, round corner wait, guard finishes cigarette, takes three paces, run for one second, crouch run for three, crouch walk past gate..."
    But now I'm done with that, and I can throw hammers at whoever I want without giving a damn if they see it coming.

• Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Picked this up on sale and I'm kinda getting fed up with it after the first few story missions. I'm getting reeeeallly sick of either having to get led around by the nose by Opportunities, or be almost totally walled off from any creative solutions. Learning levels is one of my favorite things about the Hitman games, but I want to learn them, not have obnoxious supper-narrow semi-tutorials telling me how to play the levels.

Coupled with how all the "levelling" is also accomplished by doing 50 million bloaty goals, the game is not winning me over. With Blood Money, I was rewarded for cleanly executing contracts, not for killing a target with ten different household items or finding the "right" way to get a couple targets together so I can kill them in a novel way. It's one thing when I want to do things like that for fun, it's another matter entirely when those are requirements for unlocking new equipment.

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    the opportunities only account for maybe 1/3 of the 'scenarios' available in each level.
    also, you can turn the tracking for them down, or off completely if you want to figure them out yourself

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    The problem I have with them is not that the Opportunities exist, but that they are the only way you are going to find out certain things about the level short of scouring every nook and cranny. They show you very important things that exist for a very limited set of circumstances, and you can't really find out those things without doing exactly what the Opportunity says.

For instance, trying to find the laptop dongle to destroy the virus; it's not in any sort of logical location and is instead located on one scientist way outside the lab and who you have to "activate" get them alone to get the dongle. There's no info about the dongle anywhere else, and you would never find it except by incapacitating everybody on the level to see what they carry. Nobody in the lab is talking about the guy that just died and how Researcher So-and-so is off at the church with the dongle, you just have to walk around everywhere until you randomly enter the church to find that sequence of events.

And the scenarios for getting people in the more "diverse" ways are almost all driven by triggers set by Opportunity events, because the standard AI behavior has them virtually never alone and their behavior can only be kicked into something else by mostly Opportunity events. Yes, things like "kill the target with item X, Y, or Z" aren't directly a part of an Opportunity sequence, but most of the time, you have to use Opportunity events to get them to go to the right places to make those things happen. Need to drop a stalactite on somebody? Well, if you don't take the one Opportunity route, they'll never enter the caves. Need to blow somebody up along with somebody else? Need an opportunity route again, or else they never leave the consulate.

Which is pretty frustrating to me, because I get to certain spots and see how I could make things go down, except I haven't hit the right AI trigger so the solution is blocked off. I'm getting tired of spending a bunch of time running around the level to find the Opportunities so I can find the triggers, instead of the game world just having that info out there and you follow the trail or figure it out for yourself.

Combined with the absurd number of repetitions of things like killing targets with different objects around the level, it just makes the game feel bloated and overly padded-out to me.

Ninja Snarl P on
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    The problem I have with them is not that the Opportunities exist, but that they are the only way you are going to find out certain things about the level short of scouring every nook and cranny. They show you very important things that exist for a very limited set of circumstances, and you can't really find out those things without doing exactly what the Opportunity says.

For instance, trying to find the laptop dongle to destroy the virus; it's not in any sort of logical location and is instead located on one scientist way outside the lab and who you have to "activate" get them alone to get the dongle. There's no info about the dongle anywhere else, and you would never find it except by incapacitating everybody on the level to see what they carry. Nobody in the lab is talking about the guy that just died and how Researcher So-and-so is off at the church with the dongle, you just have to walk around everywhere until you randomly enter the church to find that sequence of events.

And the scenarios for getting people in the more "diverse" ways are almost all driven by triggers set by Opportunity events, because the standard AI behavior has them virtually never alone and their behavior can only be kicked into something else by mostly Opportunity events. Yes, things like "kill the target with item X, Y, or Z" aren't directly a part of an Opportunity sequence, but most of the time, you have to use Opportunity events to get them to go to the right places to make those things happen. Need to drop a stalactite on somebody? Well, if you don't take the one Opportunity route, they'll never enter the caves. Need to blow somebody up along with somebody else? Need an opportunity route again, or else they never leave the consulate.

Which is pretty frustrating to me, because I get to certain spots and see how I could make things go down, except I haven't hit the right AI trigger so the solution is blocked off. I'm getting tired of spending a bunch of time running around the level to find the Opportunities so I can find the triggers, instead of the game world just having that info out there and you follow the trail or figure it out for yourself.

Combined with the absurd number of repetitions of things like killing targets with different objects around the level, it just makes the game feel bloated and overly padded-out to me.

There is a pamphlet by the kill switch which describes what it does, that it requires the dongle to active, and has "gone to church" written on it. Also, she eventually returns to the lab.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I don't understand - learning levels is one of your favorite things, but you don't want to have to explore the level to find every option? you don't want to be led by the nose, but the game should clearly lay out every possibility?

I mean, yes, the laptop dongle is an obscure one, but there are at least 3 ways to destroy the virus without it. and for dropping the stalactite on someone? the lady scientist always comes down to investigate when the virus is destroyed, the other target always comes down when a security lockdown is triggered (which can be done multiple ways). I'm sure there are other ways to get them down there I don't even know about.

and yeah, getting the 2-for-1 kills usually needs more detective work/setting things up a precise way, but that seems way more satisfying to me than [hide at the secluded meeting spot for 7 minutes til they automatically show up and dismiss their guards]

but I do have a suggestion that might make things more enjoyable:

Ignore the mastery/challenge lists the first few times you play each level. they're an information overload and spoil most of the interesting kills.
    just try to do things differently each time & that should be enough to unlock a good chunk of the useful equipment.

keep in mind also, that you only need like 40% completion for all of a level's unlocks. you don't have to do everything on those lists

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    GONG-00 wrote: »

There is a pamphlet by the kill switch which describes what it does, that it requires the dongle to active, and has "gone to church" written on it. Also, she eventually returns to the lab.

Small things like this are hidden throughout the levels. Be on the lookout for notepads, clipboards, books, laptops, etc. You'll often find a piece of intel that will tell you about a possible kill method or give you the information you need to do it. for example, in Paris, in the basement near the kitchen there is a note with
    the recipe for Viktor's favorite cocktail. Once you read this info, you can get a disguise and mix him a drink for an easy poisoning.
    You can also find a note telling you about the stage schedule for the fashion show,
    which tells you to get rid of Sebastien Sato to get Viktor on stage.
    You don't need the opportunities to do a lot of fun kills, you just have to wander around and look out for the right info.

• Options
    I think the opportunities are IOI's solution to complaints that levels are too large with too many things hidden in them. When you first get to a level it can be a bit overwhelming, and not everyone likes the 'wander around until you stumble onto a trigger' approach. It gives you something to focus on, and you'll pick up more information as you go.
    The early ones may be a bit too hand-holdy, but that lessens in later areas, where they become more about getting different kinds of access.
    I think of it as assembling a puzzle; some people like to have the picture in front of them, others like to do it without. Doing all the opportunities doesn't show you all of the pieces, but it does show you enough corner pieces that you can figure out how the rest fit together.

• Options
    I did find one thing that alleviates a good bit of my annoyance with Opportunities, and it's that you can enable them from the pause menu and that they don't necessarily start you at the beginning of the sequence they lead you down. Thought you had to go find them to start them every time, which would've been an annoyingly restrictive way of handling them. Now they do seem to be more of a useful guide, since they're good for pointing me to different points without me having to memorize those exact spots for everything.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I turned them off immediately and never missed them. The game is designed around the idea that you can have opportunities turned off.

• Options
    Boom, Professional Colorado Mastered.
    Just Hokkaido left to do, and I'll have unlocked everything.
    Except the new suits for levels that still haven't had elusive targets to unlock them yet what's wrong with these people don't they care about my OCD?

Colorado actually wasn't that bad once I had SASO out of the way. Plan it right and you can get four or five challenges with one run.

• Options
    Think I figured out how to get around my gripes. Mostly, it's a matter of just not playing much at a stretch. If I play for more than one or two of the more annoying ways to get targets killed, things feel super-grindy in a hurry. If I back off and just don't play, I don't really have an issue with trying something else the next day.

Also, Morocco was irritating me quite a bit in general. It was just too constricted to feel like a good level, especially after having the wide open Paris map to work with. It was just a couple of buildings connected by a long stretch of narrow chokepoints, which made traveling between them slow and annoying. Bangkok was a big improvement, though, and Colorado looks to be a lot better as well. Far, far less in the way of chokepoints, or at least a lot more ways to get around them if you poke around a bit.

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Elusive Targets down, Silent Assassin style.

I had a lot of fun with this one. I've never even loaded up Hokkaido and couldn't bring any equipment with me, so it was all on-site procurement and testing out the limits of the map little by little. This is honestly my favorite part of HITMAN: finding the tools you need to complete your objective in the stage rather than relying on your loadout to make things easy. I definitely have issues with this game, but when it works, it really works.

Tip to remember:
    Poisoned corpses, for whatever reason, don't count against you if they're found. Makes this one super easy.

• Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    Damnit, fucking gardeners man. They're busy looking down or other way or down on a slightly lower level and yet have a sixth sense it seems. So much for this elusive target, first one I've tried.

Had the same problem trying to drop a remote mine in a previous level. Freaking gardeners are all being wiped out in one of my replays. Assholes.

• Options
    A gardener seemed to be the only source of cigarettes on pro Hokkaido, so I ended up taking him out a lot.
    And since I got the silent assassin challenges out of the way, I couldn't see any reason not to dump his unconscious body over the balcony.
    It's oddly cathartic to just go around murdering the people in your way after they've given you so much trouble before.

• Options
    FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    Got both of the Elusives with the optional kill. Took a lot of waiting around for them to path into clear spots to poke em but other then that it was pretty easy.

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Elusive targets down, SA.
    Morgue start -> Coin and Scrambler (for flexibility, didn't end up needing it). Morgue equipment was the baton for speed.
    Get up, go to Smith, get the RFID from him, disable the cameras. Into the stem cell room for the syringes for the objective, pick up the baton from the equipment.
    Go past the autopsy area again, down to the crew quarters, get the staff outfit from the guy showering.
    Through the common area, into the kitchen. Take out the chefs (needed the baton here because choking was too slow the way they were syncing). Get the rat poison, coin the enforcer chef down the stairs, take him out also.
    Poison the red wine to get the first target into a bathroom and poke him.
    Alternatively, it's possible to get lucky and get him outside in the courtyard when he's looking towards the helipad (which is how I did it in my run) but the gardeners might be tricky. If you're trying this way, have a fast finger on Menu because you have a brief window between "Crime Noticed" and when the target dies to restart.
    Afterwards, I coined the Director into the men's bathroom when he luckily pathed by and used that disguise to waltz through security into the operating area.
    The other target will basically give you it for free, coined her into the unoccupied room at the intersection where she took a phonecall and jabbed her and got out of there.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Morgue start -> Coin and Scrambler (for flexibility, didn't end up needing it). Morgue equipment was the baton for speed.
    Get up, go to Smith, get the RFID from him, disable the cameras. Into the stem cell room for the syringes for the objective, pick up the baton from the equipment.
    Go past the autopsy area again, down to the crew quarters, get the staff outfit from the guy showering.
    Through the common area, into the kitchen. Take out the chefs (needed the baton here because choking was too slow the way they were syncing). Get the rat poison, coin the enforcer chef down the stairs, take him out also.
    Alternatively, it's possible to get lucky and get him outside in the courtyard when he's looking towards the helipad (which is how I did it in my run) but the gardeners might be tricky. If you're trying this way, have a fast finger on Menu because you have a brief window between "Crime Noticed" and when the target dies to restart.
    Afterwards, I coined the Director into the men's bathroom when he luckily pathed by and used that disguise to waltz through security into the operating area.
    The other target will basically give you it for free, coined her into the unoccupied room at the intersection where she took a phonecall and jabbed her and got out of there.
    The male doctor target will be alone in the little dining area after he talks to the guard about getting him some steroids, so you can easily poke him then without needing to poison any wine or risk doing it outside.

The girl goes into that unoccupied room after the phone call on her path anyway, no need for the coin.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Finished up the story section of the game. To be honest, I was pretty annoyed with Hokkaido with how they take away pretty much everything from you. Seriously, I just spent a shitload of time unlocking stuff via the other levels, and now I can bring one single item? And it has to be in an agency drop only? Completely fine for the first shot at the level, but after that, it's just a pretty lazy way to try and draw out how long it takes to complete challenges because have to keep redoing things for different items.

I get what they going for, it was just a dumb way to do it. The place was too constricted for me too like it much, but the assassination options were pretty good.

Overall, I enjoyed the game despite the earlier gripes I had about it. The way they set the leveling is just not very compatible with me, but playing for shorter times helped with that. And I'm still convinced the episodic approach was crappy; the content here is solid for a full Hitman game, and they should've just released the whole game at once instead of this episodic nonsense. Instead, I just ended up getting it for something like half the cost at the point where it was an actual full game instead of a bunch of unreleased episodes.

But they've at least convinced me they can do a lot better than crappy Absolution, which is good. Just hope the next Hitman game they make ditches this episodic silliness. Aaaand screw this "elusive target" bullshit, or at least the list for it; it's an incredibly shitty piece of game design to slap people with a long list of missed targets they can never, ever get because they didn't buy the game at release and play regularly after that. The idea is good, but the "missed target" list is a horrible idea.

Ninja Snarl P on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Uh, I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Hitman 2016 was a hit, and so they're gonna lean into the ETs and Episodic nature and whatnot for Season 2.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Foomy wrote: »
    The male doctor target will be alone in the little dining area after he talks to the guard about getting him some steroids, so you can easily poke him then without needing to poison any wine or risk doing it outside.

The girl goes into that unoccupied room after the phone call on her path anyway, no need for the coin.
    Yeah I tried the male doctor there 3 or 4 times. The guys behind the bar see you through the windows most of the time or there'll be a girl still in there also who sees you. The timing can get really messed up there so I don't recommend trying it. I saw a lot of messages elsewhere about people who tried it and failed it.

The girl looked like she was leaving so I didn't want to chance it.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I think the game was great despite the episodic nature, not because of it. But they did do a really great job with the system. So I'm not a fan of it, but they've shown they can make it work, so I'm not worried about it either.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options

I've seen a lot of people saying they were spotted in that area even though it should logically be safe

• Options

I've seen a lot of people saying they were spotted in that area even though it should logically be safe

huh, guess I was just lucky then if other people got spotted. I was able to poke and calmly walk out of the dining room.

• Options
    Uh, I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Hitman 2016 was a hit, and so they're gonna lean into the ETs and Episodic nature and whatnot for Season 2.

Oh well, I guess I'll just buy it a year after release when it's an actual game, but for half off. Cheaper for me, less money for made for them because of a dumb idea.
    I think the game was great despite the episodic nature, not because of it. But they did do a really great job with the system. So I'm not a fan of it, but they've shown they can make it work, so I'm not worried about it either.

Yeah, this is how I feel. I bought it all as one chunk and it seems like a pretty good Hitman game to me, aside from an excess of challenge bloat (which is almost certainly due to the episodic thing, so people have enough "content" from that to feel they got their money's worth). Fewer levels than Blood Money, but honestly a LOT more content, and I bought that game twice and played it a ton.

• Options
    I thought this was one of the few games that episodic worked well for. There's a lot in these levels, and the episodes were a good way to encourage players to actually see them, same as the challenges.
    It's different for the hardcore players, but a lot of people would just play a level once, get the kills, and not see any reason to do it again or differently.

• Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    Hitman was the first game that I feel justified it's episodic nature. The game is actually better because of it's episodic nature than it would have been otherwise, which I don't think is really true of any other game that has used the episode format.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I dunno. It depends how you feel about building suspense between episodes in the Telltale games, or just playing all of them in one go.

But it's a totally different feeling, since those are episodic to serve the story and build suspense, whereas I really don't care about the story in this. There's some conspiracy and some guy is trying to fight them or something and more clues to 47s Mysterious Past I don't care just give me someone to kill.

I will say that I think this has been much better supported with free content updates than any non-subscription game I can think of. I paid full price for the season, and I really feel like I got my money's worth.

klemming on