As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The First Republican Primary Debate: Straight Outta Hamptons

19596979899101»

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Ms. Davis’s supporters, prepared with an ice chest filled with water, also gathered ahead of a hearing they called critical to protecting religious liberty in Kentucky and elsewhere.

i... i don't understand why the writer mentioned the ice chest

am i missing an implication

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Probably because it's a hot day, to illustrate that they were going to be there for awhile

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Ms. Davis’s supporters, prepared with an ice chest filled with water, also gathered ahead of a hearing they called critical to protecting religious liberty in Kentucky and elsewhere.

i... i don't understand why the writer mentioned the ice chest

am i missing an implication

She's doing an ALS thing?

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    "Kim Davis in federal custody removes all doubts about the criminalization of Christianity in this country."

Mike Huckabee, ladies and gentlemen. Every single time I think he can't top the last dumb thing he said, he outdoes him self. Every single time.

This discussion has been closed.