Options

Go Even Further Beyond in [Dokkan Battle] with Dokkan Awakening!

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Ended up doing the discounted and free pulls for each banner.

Only exciting pull was my first SSJ4 Goku. The other 5 SSRs I got were either dupes or just good enough to be filler units on their respective teams.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Yeah, I just did enough to get the free ones. I don't think I'll bother with more.

I can get to 12 on Broly, but you only get the repeat medals from 15. So...doesn't look like I'll be able to grind out more for him. Ugh.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I just pulled TEQ SSJ3 Broly with one of my Extreme tickets. Which is pretty great, honestly, since it should help me go a bit further in the AGL Goku EZA. And also it means my Extreme TEQ team is nearly optimal.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    randomly pulled a SSJ4 Goku

Between that and the PHY vegito blue I pulled last week it's been a good time for pulling cards that have been evading me

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I think the best thing I got on my pulls on the super banner were a pair of SSJ4 Gokus.

Between that and Bee Pan’s Dokkan awakening i’m dangerously close to finally completing a stage in Super Battle Road. Like I was just on the last stage but I ran out of items. I wish I had more kais so I can raise this team’s super attack.

• Options
    I got up to 150 stones so went ahead and did the three pulls plus one bonus for Super. And got Vegito.

Looking at the tier list, I think I actually have one of the best possible teams, so I'm pretty excited about that.

TEQ Super Vegito and SSJ4 Gogeta, AGI SSJ4 Vegeta, INT SSJ2 LR Gohan, PHY Super Vegito, STR SSJ2 Vegeta & Bulma

When UI Goku gets his Dokkan I could theoretically replace Gohan with him. I need to work on Vegito's medals and then I guess try farming Vegeta's story event to try for super attack upgrades. Although leveling and dokkaning the SRs to SSR to do that for a 50% chance sounds really painful. And I need to get his Dokkan medals, too.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Well I made that team. And immediately lost twice in a row while attempting the new level of Rose's stage. While I'd been easily beating the equivalent stage of Vegito's event with my Shadow Dragons team.

Kinda regret spending those Elder Kais and HP points now! Ugh.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I don’t know if anyone still plays, or if we’ve all just gone silent but today would be a good day to log in, it’s the start of the third anniversary and the bonus is 5x of a SSJ3 Goku, 33 dragon Stones, 10 elder kais, and a god dragon stone that can be exchanged for like almost every unit that has or will have an extreme z-awakening.

I can’t decide if I want a third dupe for FP Frieza or my last dupe for TEQ Perfect Cell. I have an optimal Extreme PHY team and Frieza’s EZA should be sooner, I have an ok at best Exteme TEQ team, and Cell is Cell.

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    My first SSR from the ticket summon after around 40 srs was Lr majin vegeta. I'll take it.

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    I don’t know if anyone still plays, or if we’ve all just gone silent but today would be a good day to log in, it’s the start of the third anniversary and the bonus is 5x of a SSJ3 Goku, 33 dragon Stones, 10 elder kais, and a god dragon stone that can be exchanged for like almost every unit that has or will have an extreme z-awakening.

I can’t decide if I want a third dupe for FP Frieza or my last dupe for TEQ Perfect Cell. I have an optimal Extreme PHY team and Frieza’s EZA should be sooner, I have an ok at best Exteme TEQ team, and Cell is Cell.

Rainbows are nice, but third and fourth dupes are pretty equal.

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    My first SSR from the ticket summon after around 40 srs was Lr majin vegeta. I'll take it.

I just did INT Golden Frieza and LR Goten & Trunks in the same pull. So I guess there goes all my summon luck for the month.

• Options
    No you should have saved it for gogeta and vegito

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    I picked FP Frieza by buying the Beginner Ticket box ($10 for guaranteed FP Frieza and some stones ain't bad)

Used my God Dragon Stone to get TEQ Perfect Cell. So I now have all 5 type-lead EZA units.

Also, during my posting hiatus, I managed to get STR Jiren and INT SSJ3 Bardock.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    My Realm of Gods team is pretty nuts. I no longer have to use any items to clear Dokkan events.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    For all my pulls on that banner, I never managed to get INT UI Goku.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I got two.

He is very good.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I'm tempted to be salty, but I've had my own fair share of stupidly good luck.

So I can probably live without him for a while.

If I don't get the AGL SSGSS Vegeta category lead for Pure Saiyans when he comes out, though, I will definitely riot.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I havent touched this in months, maybe I should log in again

• Options
    Every few weeks I get into the groove with an event and work on getting a new character set up. Right now they're doing one of them where you get a free SSR that Dokkans into a TUR that you can max the SA and HP with free, event/character specific orbs. That's always fun. Although it's kid Gohan, so...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Every few weeks I get into the groove with an event and work on getting a new character set up. Right now they're doing one of them where you get a free SSR that Dokkans into a TUR that you can max the SA and HP with free, event/character specific orbs. That's always fun. Although it's kid Gohan, so...

Kid Gohan may be lame, but he'll be important for the upcoming FP Frieza EZA, since he's one of only two TUR Super STR characters in the Planet Namek Saga category (the only other one is the STR SSJ Goku that can survive a KO).

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    Also you get a bunch of stuff for raising his SA and maxing his Hidden Potential. Essentially you can can only farm him 6 times, then get the rest needed for HP dupes and SA 15 from mission completes.

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    They've added Kais to the friend point summon for the anniversary, so spend those stockpiled points now.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    The drop rate is extremely low, though

Like, around one in fifty multis or maybe worse

• Options
    I... got two in my first 4 summons. Haven't seen more in the next ten or so but also got 6000 and 3000 friend points from Two summons so this might be self sustaining??

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    I think I’ve gotten two in roughly 200k friend points spent. Decent money and items though.

Also, it led to me finding out it cuts you off after you’ve reached your box size +500.

• Options
    If you're like me and don't mind spending some money on the game when there's a very good deal on stones, you may want to pick up the 77 stone pack. It doesn't give you as many dragon stones per dollar as the other packs, but it DOES give you a special Baba Shop stone that lets you pick one of the newest color leads (SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta, PHY SSJ3 Gotenks, STR Super Janemba, etc).

Which is how I finally got TEQ SSJ3 Goku, who will fit in nicely on my Resurrected Warriors and SSJ3 teams.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    The new LR banners are up.

Did the full 3 pulls plus freebie plus tickets and got the LR Vegito. So that's nice. Need to save up another 10 stones or so and I'll give the Gogeta one a try.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Lr Vegito get too. Used 400 stones though. Rainbowed Agl super vegito. Got phy vegito, 2x int kid buu, dupe int buu, str majin vegeta, galick gun vegita and a boat load of off banners.

Don't really need anything besides str janemba from the fusion banner so saving up stones till near the end of the ticket summons and might go for a LR dupe.

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Was hoping for LR Vegito (because my Potara team is already very strong).

Didn't get him on my first three, but I DID get LR Gogeta on my first three of that banner. So hey, my Fusion team got a boost, at least (now I REALLY need an SSJ4 Gogeta).

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Got LR Vegito as literally the first card on my first multi once the banner went live. Unbelievable.

I had 600+ stones saved up. Finished my 3+1 multi on the Vegito banner, have since spent almost all stones on the Gogeta banner. I need 6 more so I can finish my last 3+1 multi on the Gogeta banner - I'm not actually chasing the LR card (which would be dumb because my odds of pulling a single LR with 600 stones to begin with was only 55% and I already pulled one), but rather the INT Gogeta mono leader since I now have two gacha INT LR cards - Vegito and SS2 Gohan. Yes, I know, I'm damn lucky.

Actually I also got INT Metal Coora and INT Janemba which means I can also assemble my Extreme INT team consisting of solely S+ cards, so I might actually be able to beat my first SBR stage soon!!

Blackbird SR-71C on
    steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    Got the new Kaioken Goku and SSJ2 Angel goku

Are those usable anywhere? They look cool, dunno if they're useful.

No LR yet, I'll be doing two more multis tonight

• Options
    I guess my luck wasn’t used up after all, managed to get two of LR Vegito out of like 750 stones. Didn’t get a LR Gogeta but did get my first INT Gogeta and SSJ4 Gogeta.

Gave the potara team a whirl and I’m not sure how much i’ll ever get to see Vegito, this team is regularly 470-480k health.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    So I'm not proud of it, but I bought the 150 gem pack because I really wanted those extra chances at getting LR INT Vegito. Normally I wouldn't spring for the larger paid gacha packs, but in this case it would give me a total of 4 extra pulls, which ain't bad.

By the time I whiffed on the 3rd pull, it was looking like I was gonna just have to settle for a few extra SSRs that may or may not be useful (and there was no way I was gonna spend more on trying to get him; I've got at least some self-control and a decent grasp of the sunk cost fallacy).

But then on the final, free pull, Goku & Vegeta showed up (alongside a TEQ Angel Frieza, 'cuz why not).

Which means my gacha LR is list now:
    Both INT and PHY Vegeta & Goku
    INT Gohan
    AGL Majin Vegeta
    TEQ Goku Black & Zamasu

Which is a pretty good list, considering how little I've had to spend compared to other people who've whaled for those units.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    I guess my luck wasn’t used up after all, managed to get two of LR Vegito out of like 750 stones. Didn’t get a LR Gogeta but did get my first INT Gogeta and SSJ4 Gogeta.

Gave the potara team a whirl and I’m not sure how much i’ll ever get to see Vegito, this team is regularly 470-480k health.

your LR came in REAL HANDY on my run of Boss Rush 5. was struggling to take that down with my Shadow Dragon team. using a Kefla leader and your LR Vegito as a friend made it almost a cakewalk. ridiculous.

haven't spent any money yet, but tempted to now...

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Ultimate Gohan got his EZA announced, with a new passive of Atk +80%, Def +40% and Ki +5 when 7 ki or more. So, auto-super for him, basically.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Ultimate Gohan has been a mainstay of my Super INT team for a while now, so I'll be super happy to level him up.

My Extreme PHY choices are even fairly decent. I've got Cooler, Omega Shenron, FP Frieza, Goku Black, and LSS Broly. Not sure what to do about the 6th slot, but I'm sure I'll pick something up randomly by then.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options

your LR came in REAL HANDY on my run of Boss Rush 5. was struggling to take that down with my Shadow Dragon team. using a Kefla leader and your LR Vegito as a friend made it almost a cakewalk. ridiculous.

Yeah, I will certainly say that this LR lives up to all the hype. The passive makes it ridiculously easy to reach the ultimate SA and even in the base form under a dual LR Vegito lead that ultimate hits for like 2.5 mil routinely. I’ve also seen crits of 5 and 6 mil.

Stilts: If you have Syn Shenron he’s Omega’s best linking buddy, there’s also the PHY character summon coming up if you have stones left, the Super Buu from there is a really good healer, especially when paired with Cooler. He also has a good support passive.

• Options

Yeah, I will certainly say that this LR lives up to all the hype. The passive makes it ridiculously easy to reach the ultimate SA and even in the base form under a dual LR Vegito lead that ultimate hits for like 2.5 mil routinely. I’ve also seen crits of 5 and 6 mil.

Stilts: If you have Syn Shenron he’s Omega’s best linking buddy, there’s also the PHY character summon coming up if you have stones left, the Super Buu from there is a really good healer, especially when paired with Cooler. He also has a good support passive.

I do not have PHY Super Boo or Syn Shenron, sadly

The Extreme-type filler units I have for PHY are: Android #17 (Future), Bergamo, Hatchiyak, and Blazing Pride Vegeta. Of those, Vegeta and Android 17 seem to be the best bet (especially since 17's Awakening will show up in global by the time we get the Ultimate Gohan EZA).

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I actually got an LR off of the Anniversary Tickets!

I don’t think I can even fill a whole team of Extreme INT, but LR Bojack is still cool.

• Options
    I used the boss rush stones to do another multi and got an lr vegito dupe. Hope there's some content that'll actually need it!!

sirtoons.png