As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] No, the League hasn't run out of new and creative ways to be terrible.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    lol this game

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    offensive pass interference is the funniest call. "he was wide open! oh because he knocked the db down"

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That's a dumb pi by Chandler.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Just got home to watch this last New England series after being on the road for 5 hours. Who forgets to cover Gronkowski? Honestly?

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Just got home to watch this last New England series after being on the road for 5 hours. Who forgets to cover Gronkowski? Honestly?

To be fair it's hard to cover someone who is the size of New Zealand.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I can't tell if this is good clock management by the Colts, or if they're just legitimately scared to put the ball in the air.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    wtf was that play

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    what

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    How

I don't

What

Colts

I

What???

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Fire pagano

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I'm applying for the Indy special teams job tomorrow.

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    Someone drew up "The Annexation of Puerto Rico" and they ran "The Bay of Pigs"

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Mind blown on that play.

• Options
    worst thing I have ever seen

• Options
    Someone drew up "The Annexation of Puerto Rico" and they ran "The Bay of Pigs"

Who are the Kennedys in this scenario?

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    The hell was that, Pagano? I guess I won't miss you either after the house is cleaned up end of season.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    #17 just got benched forever

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Were they trying to fake an unbalanced formations like they sometimes do in college football but the center actually snapped it?

• Options
    That's irrelevant, it was obvious New England wasn't confused by the play and Pagano should have called timeout.

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    I wonder what was going through the snapper's head? Like did he chrome up on the sidelines and thought he was going fight off 5 guys at once with crazy bath salts strength or what?

• Options
    It is 5 minutes later and the commentators are still openly laughing and baffled

That play has to at least rival if not top buttfumble

• Options
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    and that's the game

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Goose! wrote: »

Only the second most confusing thing I've seen done with a football tonight.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    i was rooting for a run-up-the-score blowout but after that play this is much better

bugss2.jpg
  • Options

Wow, that's a strong arm. Oh right.

• Options
    The crowd isn't even booing, they're still trying to process that play

• Options
    That Blount TD just put me in 842nd place in the million dollar tournament. So close...

• Options
    Pagano is fired after this game

calling it

• Options
    The crowd isn't even booing, they're still trying to process that play

Without that play everyone in Indy is thrilled they aren't losing by 40. I was amazed to see them on the board in the first quarter let alone leading at the end of the half.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    That Blount TD just put me in 842nd place in the million dollar tournament. So close...

By sheer coincidence the rival daily fantasy company employs 841 people

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    next breaking madden should be jon bois trying to recreate that play for a touchdown

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    simo wrote: »
    next breaking madden should be jon bois trying to recreate that play for a touchdown

His xbox would detonate before he could even attempt to snap the ball.

• Options
    Xehalus wrote: »

calling it

Doubt it. They're still 3-3 and still will probably cruise to the top of the division. A quick playoff exit is far more likely to spell the end.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    So I was watching MLG (lol nerd) and not football and just now saw The Play.

I uh

what the fuck was going on there

I can't even tell what the intent was

are the Colts coaching staff collectively having a seizure or what's going on

• Options
    Xehalus wrote: »

calling it

Doubt it. They're still 3-3 and still will probably cruise to the top of the division. A quick playoff exit is far more likely to spell the end.

He's definitely gone end of season but yeah he'll survive through January barring something really crazy. There's no point in changing horses when everyone from the GM down is likely to be sent packing.

• Options
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    FYI, everyone, I may be the bringer of crazy football karma. I was at the Michigan-Michigan State game and the Bears-Lions game this weekend.

• Options
    The commentary booth has descended into irritating tripe.

As opposed to the order of the day, which is just tripe.

[IMG][/img]
This discussion has been closed.