As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rap 2K18: Home Depot And A Caesar Salad

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    That was more a post to say how great the Currensy and Alchemist project is, but I guess fuck Kanye for real.

I listened to Pablo. It's ok? I wouldn't call it good. After that abhorrent Cosby tweet Pablo needed to be a masterpiece and it sure as shit isn't.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I can't get the download page to work for whatever reason and I'm sure as shit not getting tidal so I'll wait for spotify, which is probably for the best given how much I dislikedYeezus. Still glad I didn't blind buy that one

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Angry wrote: »
    That was more a post to say how great the Currensy and Alchemist project is, but I guess fuck Kanye for real.

I listened to Pablo. It's ok? I wouldn't call it good. After that abhorrent Cosby tweet Pablo needed to be a masterpiece and it sure as shit isn't.

I think you mean after like, the entire fucking leadup to the album and its rollout

Like, what a delusional mess that was

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular

I'm not sure what this means

Like, if you would have enjoyed the album, his tweet would have been acceptable?

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Listening to a lot of slim thug recently

Also run the jewels 3 better be amazing

PPS help I can't stop listening to Frank

• Options
    The download page still isn't working for me on his site

Hmm

I've seen some negative impressions but I can't really trust those

Because there were negative impressions about Yeezus and they were so

Completely

Dead wrong

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Listening to this now.

"I'm from a tribe called Check a Hoe"

Kanye... Kanye, no. Don't... Don't do any of what you're doing with that line.

Oh wow fucking yikes

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I like Real Friends I guess

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Yeezus is super bad. The worst. Also had way more offensive lines then that. cmon son

• Options
    It's not as bad as the grammy performance of Hey Ya at least. That was something

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I liked Yeezus quite a bit.

I'm sure I'll like this album too but I'm going to wait for all of the hype and bullshit to go away before I give it a listen though.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular

Like, if you would have enjoyed the album, his tweet would have been acceptable?

There's a lot of artists that I strongly disagree with their personal views but I still find their music entertaining. I can seperate the art from the artist. With Ye I can't do it anymore. He doesn't produce anything nearly as good as he is a terrible person. I'm glad his godawful fashion lines are bankrupting him.

And Yeezus was at the time and still is the worst album he's put out. That's not even up for debate.

• Options

There's a lot of artists that I strongly disagree with their personal views but I still find their music entertaining. I can seperate the art from the artist. With Ye I can't do it anymore. He doesn't produce anything nearly as good as he is a terrible person. I'm glad his godawful fashion lines are bankrupting him.

And Yeezus was at the time and still is the worst album he's put out. That's not even up for debate.

Sure it is

I put forth 808's and Heartbreaks as his only bad album to date

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    actually

I like Real Friends A LOT

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i think yeezus is some of the best work kanye has done

to be fair its almost entirely because the production is incredible, i loved pretty much every producer he brought in for the project, so it was entirely in my wheelhouse, but yep

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Yeezus is great, one of his best.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I'm digging Pablo so far. I'm only halfway through, but I think it is absolutely fascinating.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Also, it's crazy to me that there were reviews of the album out this morning. How can you digest something like this that quickly? I'm going to be chewing on this for a long ass time.

Edit - lastly I'm super into Ultralight Beam

nicopernicus on
  • Options
    I try not to talk formal music reviews seriously but yeah it seems a bit hasty to be reviewing stuff a day after release. Pitchfork's sloppy BJ of a review just posted and it's hilarious.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Kanye straight RAMBLED on Twitter tonight. Dude probably needs help

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Beautiful

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    "Mark Zuckerberg, give me your money instead of building a school in Africa."

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    What could Kanye possibly want to do that he does not already have enough money to do it

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    What could Kanye possibly want to do that he does not already have enough money to do it
    He is currently claiming he is 53 million dollars in debt

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Kim, take the phone away

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    He is currently claiming he is 53 million dollars in debt

shoulda finished up that post-graduation project "student loans"

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Kanye West: continuing to be an egomaniac

also that Pitchfork review is really something. calling it a sloppy BJ is probably the nicest thing @Clint Eastwood

• Options
    Also the grammys are tonight

sure hope Kendrick wins out

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    every now and then I forget that Kanye is literally insane and can only express himself adequately through his music

• Options
    also I really like TLOP!

I think the back half is a little weaker because it sort of turns into...well, a hip-hop album, but the first half is SO weird, and the back half is still a good hip-hop album

and ignoring the TaySway jab Famous is my favorite track, the production is insane

• Options
    the life of pablo might be the most....internet troll album kanye's ever put out

this album just makes me so confused

• Options
    if Kanye decided to drop everything and become a full-time YouTube LPer I don't think I'd be surprised

actually I really want that to happen

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Yeezus is super bad. The worst. Also had way more offensive lines then that. cmon son

Never said I was offended - it's impossible to get offended by a dude who raps about his fears that a gal's butthole bleach will ruin his t-shirt. Like, that's not a dude I am taking seriously enough to be offended by.

But the line is definitely the most annoying thing he's written, to me.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Is Tidal really the only option for listening to TLOP?

I really don't want to sign up for that shit

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »

Yeezzy puttin off sales for another week at least it seems, so yeah.

Easily can just do a free month though then immediately cancel. It's what I did.

• Options
    I hope everyone else noticed that the only Kid Cudi (previous GOOD music labelmate) feature is his signature moaning 2/3rds way through Waves

fucking hilarious

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »

Yeezzy puttin off sales for another week at least it seems, so yeah.

Easily can just do a free month though then immediately cancel. It's what I did.

That's probably what I'll end up doing

Oh well

Straightzi on
  • Options
    I can't wait to buy a TLOP vinyl and have its glorious artwork next to summertime 06, tetsuo and youth, gkmc, and tpab