As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fashion] Turn to the left! [Fashion] Turn to the right!

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    if it's good enough for TR it's good enough for me

teddy-630x339.jpg

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Strix brought her A Game fashion to portray Kamala Rahman on Friday Night's Death From Above session

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    hit the one year mark
    NkvbO4bl.jpg

VE4yD2al.jpg

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    You hit it so hard your pants flew off!

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    hit the one year mark
    NkvbO4bl.jpg

VE4yD2al.jpg

Do you have a particularly firm left buttcheek, or do you just tend to sit on your wallet a lot?

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Happy anniversary!

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Do you have a particularly firm left buttcheek, or do you just tend to sit on your wallet a lot?
    back left pocket is my car key/remote

i tend to keep things in the same spot from pair to pair, and as a result get similar fade patterns which i think is fun

examples:
    naked and famous weird guy 32oz.
    hwQcFn6l.jpg

3sixteen SL-120x
    viAuocJl.jpg

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    upon further consideration both of my buttcheeks are quite firm, though. that never goes out of style

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Those are some siq fadez

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Back pocket phone just seems like a recipe for disaster.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »

speaking from personal experience: it is

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    if this is in reference to the 3sixteen photo that's actually a wallet fade on the right side

BUT i DO keep my phone in my back left pocket when i can't keep it in my bag or jacket and take it out when i sit down, and that hasn't been a problem yet

my roommate keeps his iphone in his back pocket all the time and so far hasn't had any issues, though it's a 4 and as such is by today's standards fairly small. sitting on something 5"+ probably would really fuck it up

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I generally keep my phone in my front pocket if I'm like, on the go, but it spends a lot of time in my back pocket if I'm just around the house or whatever, because it's a lot easier to pull it out of my back pocket than my front pocket

So like if I'm cooking and my recipe is on my phone or something like that, where I need to draw and holster my phone a bunch, back pocket is the way to go

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    if this is in reference to the 3sixteen photo that's actually a wallet fade on the right side

BUT i DO keep my phone in my back left pocket when i can't keep it in my bag or jacket and take it out when i sit down, and that hasn't been a problem yet

my roommate keeps his iphone in his back pocket all the time and so far hasn't had any issues, though it's a 4 and as such is by today's standards fairly small. sitting on something 5"+ probably would really fuck it up

Huh. It was actually a reference to that. Your wallet is very phone shaped. After I posted I began wondering about a phones ability to wear holes like that, so yea...wallet would make sense.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i keep my phone on the table and out of my pocket when i can help it, on account of being semi-seriously just-in-case cautious about it irradiating my balls with cellular rays

its always front pocket, though. i would butt crush my phone in a heartbeat in my back pocket

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    If my phone ain't durable enough to withstand the force of my butt, it almost assuredly ain't durable enough for all of the other shit I'm gonna put it through

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    If my phone ain't durable enough to withstand the force of my butt, it almost assuredly ain't durable enough for all of the other shit I'm gonna put it through

i.e. other people's butts

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    just kancho-ing your phone left and right

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I had to google that and as soon as it autofilled "Japan game" I was like "Ooooh ddongchim."

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I've finally begun my search in earnest for a proper denim jacket for the summer.

I'm hitting up all my go-to brands for it, but does anyone have any recommendations for where to get a good denim jacket? Looking for a lighter weight one, if possible, but it's not really a big deal, I can suffer through any heat in a jacket.

One catch though - it has to be black.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I forgot to share the thing I tried on!

QB9ylZ1l.jpg

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    It seems I'm going to have to buy new jeans next month.

Sucks because I'm still planning on losing a bunch more weight.

I suppose I can just get more cheap walmart ones in the mean time but I'm real curious about trying some decent, fashionable jeans.

I keep looking at Levi 505s.

Actually though I don't think I'll even fit into those at their widest for another few months.

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular

QB9ylZ1l.jpg

Please tell me where you found this

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Under the sea.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    fgugje7eld25.jpeg
    I got some shirts. They are neat.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular

QB9ylZ1l.jpg

oh my GOD

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    It seems I'm going to have to buy new jeans next month.

Sucks because I'm still planning on losing a bunch more weight.

I suppose I can just get more cheap walmart ones in the mean time but I'm real curious about trying some decent, fashionable jeans.

I keep looking at Levi 505s.

Actually though I don't think I'll even fit into those at their widest for another few months.

505s are nice. I live in 'em basically. Very basic, just "jeans". Nothing fancy or otherwise going on, which I like. Mine have held up pretty well, too, though DEFINITELY try them on, as there's weird variance in how they fit, based on I can only assume "shit quality control". Like, if the waist is the same, and the length changes, the waist shouldn't fit differently, Levi's! That's not what sizes mean!

• Options
    It's from the ModCloth IRL store down the street!

I love the print so much, but it is definitely not my style!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    It's from the ModCloth IRL store down the street!

I love the print so much, but it is definitely not my style!

This is my style

This is one hundred percent my style

Give it to me

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    I've finally begun my search in earnest for a proper denim jacket for the summer.

I'm hitting up all my go-to brands for it, but does anyone have any recommendations for where to get a good denim jacket? Looking for a lighter weight one, if possible, but it's not really a big deal, I can suffer through any heat in a jacket.

what's your budget

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016

what's your budget

I'm sure you've got some stuff in mind that's out of it, but I'd absolutely love to see what you'd suggest

(I'm looking at like, 100 dollars or so)

Straightzi on
  • Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    I'd keep an eye on Gustin, although they'll probably be more like $150.

• Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    So I got this Rey dress at PAX :)
    WSTW2199MXG0_Rey-Hoodie-Dress2_FRONT-1000x1000.jpg

And waiting on some other clothes I ordered for my birthday! I'm 22 on Friday!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    JihadJesus wrote: »
    I'd keep an eye on Gustin, although they'll probably be more like $150.

This if you want to wait until August to get your jacket.

Levis makes good truckers for a reasonable price. I'd check them out.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    honovere on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I love that one of the first things they show off about the BB-8 dress is that it has pockets

• Options
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    I love that one of the first things they show off about the BB-8 dress is that it has pockets

Have to keep your lighter somewhere.

• Options
    This Ellen Ripley t-shirt I got yesterday from the Drafthouse is not flattering, but it is cool.

It makes me feel like losing twenty pounds and making a Ripley costume for Halloween.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @builderr0r was your cosplay costume done in time for PAX?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

This discussion has been closed.