• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    rolled 3 times
    2 mitsuki's
    kaguya-hima

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Another "Experience of a Lifetime" dungeon? Why yes I will take all that rank boost thank you.

Also I thought the daily dungeon was Tamadra, but instead I got a Super King Gold Dragon. Still super helpful for leveling up my light people though.

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Got Tengu and Sandalphon.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Another "Experience of a Lifetime" dungeon? Why yes I will take all that rank boost thank you.

Also I thought the daily dungeon was Tamadra, but instead I got a Super King Gold Dragon. Still super helpful for leveling up my light people though.

the tama is in the mail

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    Decided to play casually again after being away from the game for a few months. There is so much new stuff that it's hard to keep track of!
    Of course I can't resist a New Years REM.

yjMXKec.png

This version of Sandalphon seems pretty useful. Time to replace my other Kanna I suppose. Art so good.

I would like to make a Blonia or I&I team but I'm not skilled enough to get the descended materials yet. Also tinkering with the idea of a Saiga Another team with Odin Dragon for crazy RCV. I think he would work well with someone like Green Athena or Slyvie(?)

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    19.8%~ a clearly decisive victory

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    I got shoved out of the twenties. Joy.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    I got shoved out of the twenties. Joy.

I blame Blue. I finished at 50.1%, ran it once.

Had 2 pulls for the new years REM, got Sandalphon & Tengu.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Is the New Years REM worth pulls?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    It's very low odds for the real good stuff, as any special rem

I'm ok with my 3 silver pulls tho - tengu medjegredra sandalphon
    Sandalphon at least can be in charge of orb enhance for thor

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »

It has some nice stuff

• Options
    I got two medjegredra, unsure if I should feed one to the other, or feed one to Set to get me closer to the ultevo.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    edited February 2016
    At least feeding one to the other gets you an awakening and skill up chance, dunno what's the set rationale - if I really wanted to get rid of one I'd probably go for the 3k mp

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    At least feeding one to the other gets you an awakening and skill up chance, dunno what's the set rationale - if I really wanted to get rid of one I'd probably go for the 3k mp

Is there any reason to keep both?

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Is it worth the orbs to replace Betelgeuse with Dancing Hera-Ur? She has better awakenings and stats, except for hp. Not concerned about that, since the loss is roughly the same as A. Hino's recent buff. My main concern is skill delay. Betel is max skilled, so she would be 2 turns slower, without flampys. Is 10% gravity worth the slowdown?

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I spent all my stones. 3 Tengus, Medjedran, Mitsuki and Leilan.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Is there any reason to keep both?

You really, really love enhanced orbs

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular

All of the New Years stuff is supposed to be very good. Even the silver eggs are nice.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Hmm, if I can pick up a Medjedra today I'll practically have my first Awoken. Never expected it to be Isis, but the PAD gods seem to favor her.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Awoken Isis is a little niche, but is a very, very great card.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Just tried to run Zaerog again... stalled on some pengdra... died. Not my best moment.

Aktn Bstrd on
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    It's tough when I've already invested in regular Kanna. Maybe she would make a good sub for another lead as her own pool of subs is very limited.
    Also NYMedjedra looks crazy for only 20 cost.

Keep looking for Keeper dungeons today even though it's only Monday.

EDIT: I guess with Red Subtype NYKanna could go on a Shiva Dragon team for amusement. (Also 2x25xTriple Prong action with active.)

Adellios on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I hate all y'all, with your darn golden eggs

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I just keep telling myself there is no way I would get a gold egg inside ten rolls. It is working so far. Really, I think I am saving my stones up for a 4x GFE, barring some as of yet unannounced new hotness. (I have also started spending them stoning for stamina chasing skillups, which is something I just took as they came in the past. Feels good to close cards out. Except +eggs. Still haven't started taking that seriously. Because I am a scrub).

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I got two Sandalphons, Tengu and Mitsuki. Not sure what I could do with Mitsuki, even though she's gold. Sandalphon is going on my Light Metatron team, replacing King Shynee, because I'm tired of looking at it.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I rolled Tengu. Twice. :/

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Alright, I've confirmed I can at least beat Legend Medjedra. Now to just get lucky with the drop.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    So after more than three years played (1000+ days) I should have a team capable of zero stoning at least one mythical dungeon, right? Right?

• Options
    edited February 2016
    i believe in you
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    On my main account I have Ra, Kirin, Bastet, Horus...I have most of the various burst enhancers as well.

I BELIEVE IN YOU

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    i believe in you
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    On my main account I have Ra, Kirin, Bastet, Horus...I have most of the various burst enhancers as well.

I BELIEVE IN YOU

I feel better now.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    if you can't use those guys just go get a shiva dragon or something

that insect dragon dungeon isn't too bad, a great starter mythical - go do it with the strongest team that you think you can activate and tell us how it goes

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    if you can't use those guys just go get a shiva dragon or something

that insect dragon dungeon isn't too bad, a great starter mythical - go do it with the strongest team that you think you can activate and tell us how it goes

I'm thinking more along the lines of things like Sandalphon Descended etc. I don't tend to check the dungeons as much these days as I used to before going in so I used Dark Metatron and everything was great until I got to Raphael. GG.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I'll have to dig a bit, but I still have a BFF open. I want to make another triangle. My current BFs are: {@pslong9 @Talith [triangle]} @Madican @BlueBlue

I mainly have up A.Sakuya, A.Bastet, and A.Shiva. If you have anyone there in a partial triangle, let me know.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I'll have to dig a bit, but I still have a BFF open. I want to make another triangle. My current BFs are: {@pslong9 @Talith [triangle]} @Madican @BlueBlue

I mainly have up A.Sakuya, A.Bastet, and A.Shiva. If you have anyone there in a partial triangle, let me know.

I have a hyper sakuya up in the active slot most of the time and shiva in my BFF slot

steam_sig.png
  • Options

my sigmund has 2 of three of those. no shiva, but i run krishna and urd a lot for fire

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    I still have my BF option. Who needs constant access to hypermaxed Bestcat, Sakuya, and Dandi?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Damn my easily-pushed gambling addiction. Went ahead and tossed two more pulls at the REM and got Sandalphon and Tengu.

Okay, done, that's it for me. Gotta save up for Godfests so I can try for Dark Metatron. On the plus side, I now can do the 50 stamina Ruby Dragon invasion, so I was able to get Ariel up to 2nd Form. I just need one Light Mask to Ult Evo. I swear I have more fun evolving these cards than I do common sense about not overshooting the team limit.

Madican on
  • Options
    edited February 2016

my pa bfs not already up there, by pad name, are magus, schizo, elly, spicy, spicy2, tntrooper, rhyadel if ya wanna close off triangles

though you me madican and also talith are also triangles

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I'll take that under advisement. I ended up grabbing Spoit since I've been using his subs lately anyway

This discussion has been closed.