Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] 3 minute stamina, CO-OP mode, ranking mode

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I want a badpy though! Sidenote: Who is planning on running Awoken Archdemon Lucifer? Lets post some names and friend codes and your other top leads. I am going to clear out some space tonight and I would like to add some folks who have leaders that mesh with mine. I keep A. Bastet and A. Shiva up most of the time, with A. Amaterasu in the BFF slot. I also have A. Ra and Verdandi/Urd up from time to time and am almost finished with A. Thor. Friend code is 300,758,256 name is Day PA.

I will be.

we should be friends. the account that has him has a. shiva, verdandi, ra/urd, a. thor

also RGB riders getting skillups from ogres

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I'll probably put him up at least for friends. I'm not sure if I have the subs to run him. A.Shiva, A.Sakuya, A.Bastet. I'll add my ID code later. Mugs@PA

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    I am tentatively planning something like;

AA Lucifer/AA Lucifer
    D/D Haku
    D/B Okuni
    D/G Zuoh
    D/R Hanzo

For everyday shenanigans.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'd definitely like to make him. He was my first pull and he's just kind of been sitting around in my box since then. It might be a while before I can get the parts for him, though.

• Options
    Hm. I have an Okuni I haven't touched since I rolled him (I should post a screenshot to the Reddit). I don't have Hanzo, but I do have chibi Haku (eh), and double Zuoh. I've also got Tsubaki or whatever her name is. The D/L one. Plus a random smattering of other dark subs that could work (DKali, Durga, DIzanami, etc.)

• Options
    Yeah, I still have to grab a Satan from someplace. Maybe the shiny new Rushes in single player-multiple player (da fuq?).

• Options

AA Lucifer/AA Lucifer
    D/D Haku
    D/B Okuni
    D/G Zuoh
    D/R Hanzo

D/R Hanzo? do you mean Lu Bu?

i will probably run
    AAL/AAL
    D/B okuni
    D/R Lubu
    and either
    D/G zuoh
    Typhon
    or Hanzo
    which are all max skilled
    though might just have to farm up another satan

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Luckily, I still have a Satan from a while ago, but he still needs evolved (yay for more Friday farming; I'm not even mad)

• Options
    mts wrote: »

AA Lucifer/AA Lucifer
    D/D Haku
    D/B Okuni
    D/G Zuoh
    D/R Hanzo

D/R Hanzo? do you mean Lu Bu?

I meant D/D Hanzo

I don't have a LuBu :/

For general purpose stuff, I like the idea (on paper) of Haku/Zuoh/Hanzo because of your options with busting Haku and Zuoh boards. Until I rip Castor/Akechi/Eschmali of course (I have no idea if I spelled any of those correctly).

• Options
    you can't go wrong with a 5 turn black orb maker in hanzo
    but yea, having someone to convert to more blacks on short cooldown is nice.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I cheat on weekdays.

A.Shiva (hyper), Ronia (hyper), Yamato Takeru, Gadius, A.Leilan, A.Shiva friend

That team works perfect for Tuesdays too because you get the extra healing and can control combos. You can also use a Rodin friend instead of Shiva for the row boost. Shiva's RCV boost is enough to keep you healed.

Depending on the day, I'll sub in my other Ronia. For Friday, I bring Grodin to soak binds on first floor (in Leilan's spot) and Lilith (Gadius spot). I can burst it pretty easily, though, so Lilith is just a safety net.

Thursdays are fun and I do them for my second Ronia skillup. My fire team steamrolls every floor.

I'm through Floor 6 on Challenge dungeon; I'm not sure my Shiva team can power through the next few floors. I'm going to look at suggested builds and see what I can find. I'm expecting most of them to suggest A.Sakuya for pretty much every floor.

I used Ra for Floor 8. Haven't tried 9 or 10 yet. Cannot crack 7. Nothing I am trying works and I am sad.

I used Ra for 7. Have Ra actives ready for floors 2 and 5. The big problem, of course, is Sopdet; if you match only the bare minimum (3 orbs of each color), you won't heal him. Do not, of course, use active skills. (With that said, if you just need a little more damage to finish him off, you can pop an active skill but not activate Ra for a turn of 4x damage.)

• Options
    edited February 2016
    AHHHH! I just cleared Floor 7 with Bastet!! (Liu Bei, A. MeiMei, Verdandi, Perseus). I am so bad. I cannot believe it.

I tried A. Ra like five times. I just couldn't string it together. I needed to use too many actives on the Gold Keeper, and I am a dog with Ra on boards that contain hearts, too inconsistent. I will say that I was much closer with Ra than with Verdandi or A. Shiva. On to Floor 9 (I've never attempted a 9 before).

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Bleach collab coming to JAP PAD. Fun!

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    I'm trying to put together an Awoken Horus team but I'm really not sure of my subs. A lot of the old standbys I'm not so sure you would use anymore like is Echidna still a must-have? The other problem I'm running into is that some of the subs I would think about using are not fully leveled or awoken or max skilled. My Echidna for example. Yes I have had her for three years. No I have not been able to skill her up she doesn't like that game. The one on my alt account on the other hand...I have an Orochi too but his skill takes even longer to charge up so...stat stick? I was thinking something like Kirin, Echidna, Yomi (hopefully I can get that stupid Tengu soon to Awaken it.) Maybe L. Meta for the blue? Could do Orochi too. Just really not sure what to do here, so many options...

Raising the ElementWrath flag! He's the go-to for A.Horus.

I, Lord of the Fire Chickens, have been summoned. Speak your request.

That means post your monster box.

Elly has the best D.Meta and makes my life sooo much easier.~~<3

I still have an extra BFF that I can spend on someone. I run Ronia, D.Meta (in the hidden friend spot), Verdandi If there's D.Meta out there let me know, otherwise I'll likely give it to @BlueBlue for being an MVP.

I'm still trying to make up new teams and have too many options. Looking into the mechanical star gods, Tsubaki, and Ilm teams right now. Pulled NY Medjedra and Kaguya-Hime which are both interesting too.

... thus paralyzed by choice, just going to continue to use D.Meta I think.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    I'm Dmeta

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Qanamil wrote: »
    I'm trying to put together an Awoken Horus team but I'm really not sure of my subs. A lot of the old standbys I'm not so sure you would use anymore like is Echidna still a must-have? The other problem I'm running into is that some of the subs I would think about using are not fully leveled or awoken or max skilled. My Echidna for example. Yes I have had her for three years. No I have not been able to skill her up she doesn't like that game. The one on my alt account on the other hand...I have an Orochi too but his skill takes even longer to charge up so...stat stick? I was thinking something like Kirin, Echidna, Yomi (hopefully I can get that stupid Tengu soon to Awaken it.) Maybe L. Meta for the blue? Could do Orochi too. Just really not sure what to do here, so many options...

Raising the ElementWrath flag! He's the go-to for A.Horus.

I, Lord of the Fire Chickens, have been summoned. Speak your request.

That means post your monster box.

Elly has the best D.Meta and makes my life sooo much easier.~~<3

I still have an extra BFF that I can spend on someone. I run Ronia, D.Meta (in the hidden friend spot), Verdandi If there's D.Meta out there let me know, otherwise I'll likely give it to BlueBlue for being an MVP.

I'm still trying to make up new teams and have too many options. Looking into the mechanical star gods, Tsubaki, and Ilm teams right now. Pulled NY Medjedra and Kaguya-Hime which are both interesting too.

... thus paralyzed by choice, just going to continue to use D.Meta I think.
    <3

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I also run Dark Metatron so you should add me even if you already gave out your BF invite. Speaking of friends I just deleted Betsuni and Rizorty so, sorry guys but it's been almost a year since you played last. Unless of course you made new accounts.

Ataxrxes on
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    8j4il3jzkvi5.png
    Okay you guys I decided to try my Verdandi team in Zeus-Mercury and I got invaded by Elia. I can't seem to do more than about one third of the health bar before it heals back up and I don't think I have the RCV to sit here forever, WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOO!?

Ataxrxes on
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    i would probably go for broke with all dem skills, cuchu depending on how many tpas were possible

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    I had to spend two stones to clear the dungeon but whatever.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Evolved the Vampire I've had since forever. Huh, his next evo has some nice attack power. But leveling him to 70 for it sounds like unfun when Kali, Akechi, and Typhon among others are next in line for evolutions.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    I had to spend two stones to clear the dungeon but whatever.

NO.

BAD ATAX.

THAT'S NOW HOW YOU GET GUD.

Speaking of not spending stones to clear dungeons, I failed Zerog Infinite 4 times. Fuuuck yoooooou Zaerog, and fuck yo dungeon, and fuck yo couch.

• Options
    AHHHH! I just cleared Floor 7 with Bastet!! (Liu Bei, A. MeiMei, Verdandi, Perseus). I am so bad. I cannot believe it.

I tried A. Ra like five times. I just couldn't string it together. I needed to use too many actives on the Gold Keeper, and I am a dog with Ra on boards that contain hearts, too inconsistent. I will say that I was much closer with Ra than with Verdandi or A. Shiva. On to Floor 9 (I've never attempted a 9 before).

Yeah I died to gold Keeper with my version of your team. I may try again because I was trying to hold back cooldowns.

A.Bastet, LiuBei, GZL, A.Leilan, Sasuke (A.Bastet)

• Options
    Update: A.Shiva wins again! I even made it past Isis; who is usually a bitch. On to floor 8.

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Challenge level 8 down. Saria is now max skilled

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Beat Thursday Mythical. First Mythical so far, I think!

• Options
    What do you guys think about the Mech General that takes like 11 Gold keepers to make? I'm trying to think of some potential subs to go with either Zaerog or Eschamali. I can clear Tuesday dungeon pretty easy so it wouldn't be to bad to get all of necessary keepers. A 5 turn 75% armor reduction and 20% damage shield is a pretty nice ability. 5k hp is not to shabby either.

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    @TravelingMatt I am planning on doing Awoken Archdemon Lucifer.

I have A.Shiva, A.Bastet, A.Sakyua, A.Yomi Dragon, A.Yomi, A.Ama, A.Ra.
    I have the other leader for Awoken Thor, forget her name currently. Yomi dragon is low level and need some more tamadras.

I have like 20 friend slots open.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Aktn Bstrd wrote: »
    What do you guys think about the Mech General that takes like 11 Gold keepers to make? I'm trying to think of some potential subs to go with either Zaerog or Eschamali. I can clear Tuesday dungeon pretty easy so it wouldn't be to bad to get all of necessary keepers. A 5 turn 75% armor reduction and 20% damage shield is a pretty nice ability. 5k hp is not to shabby either.

What are all your dark cards?
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    @TravelingMatt I am planning on doing Awoken Archdemon Lucifer.

I have A.Shiva, A.Bastet, A.Sakyua, A.Yomi Dragon, A.Yomi, A.Ama, A.Ra.
    I have the other leader for Awoken Thor, forget her name currently. Yomi dragon is low level and need some more tamadras.

I have like 20 friend slots open.

I'ma add you. So hard.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Yo, let's do some multiplayer dungeons anybody. Preferably with D.Meta or Dandi. Rolled NY Master easy enough, but haven't played around with anything higher/different yet.

• Options
    edited February 2016

Even with that skill, I still feel the mats requirement is overboard (not to mention the XP to get the colored golems up to their uvo). It's both the Light golem and the Dark golem that can be made the mecha-general; correct?

Mugsley on
  • Options

Even with that skill, I still feel the mats requirement is overboard (not to mention the XP to get the colored golems up to their uvo). It's both the Light golem and the Dark golem that can be made the mecha-general; correct?

Yeah. I was considering making the dark one.

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular

And the Light/Dark ones are evo food needed for Mecha-Hera.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options

Mother of God.jpg!

• Options

Mother of God.jpg!

I would like Mecha-Hera cause she is baller.

• Options

they actually drop fully evolved from some dungeons like Dub-Metalit

camo_sig.png
  • Options

I've never seen the Light or Dark ones show up. Have I just experienced wacky 'luck'?

• Options

I've never seen the Light or Dark ones show up. Have I just experienced wacky 'luck'?

oh i meant the RGB ones which is what the L/D ones need for the full evo

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah... and I regret selling them when Metalit was here.

I jsut cleared Zhao Yun on Mythical first try!

... and then I died on Legend.

Like a boss

• Options
This discussion has been closed.