Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] 3 minute stamina, CO-OP mode, ranking mode

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    though those devil tamas or whatever they are called are no joke either

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    I am surprised that they don't sell Snow Globe Dragons in the MP store.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I was under the impression the 99-Stam had a higher chance of full Tamadras. That may not be the case?

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I was under the impression the 99-Stam had a higher chance of full Tamadras. That may not be the case?

They might... but so often its 3 or 4 small ones. I'd rather run the 50 one twice.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    It's got a higher chance only due to having more floors, but that's against one run of the 50 stam

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Cool. That was my understanding. I know I have cleared each for the stone, but I always just run the 50-Stam version when it comes around. I am so excited to get out of work so I can play with my new toys.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    blegh, need regular lits to un-evo lucifer, but then need dub blue for satan, then i need to get an evo a zeus.

then need 4 angelits (1 for venus, 3 for zeus)

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Also, someone was asking earlier. I believe the base level Zeus drops from the Tech dungeon, but I'm not 100% confident. If that is the case, wait until Monday for the drop rate boost.

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Well hurry it up :P . I have no friends running the new hotness and I want to take a test drive through Endless.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Must. Farm. More. Devilits! When I get off work!

In other news, thanks to all these Rank-Up tamadra, my DMeta is only one skillup off max.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    Yea debating stoning for lits but I would still need a second super king gold

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Goemon was surprisingly easy to get. Lately I've been having better luck with legendary descends than I have with dubmyths in the Friday dungeon. :(

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I have so many high level evo mats but I worry about using them on cards I won't use or a new evolution for other cards.

I have for orbs: 2 fire jewels, 3 water jewels, 2 wood jewels, 6 light jewels and one dark jewel.

For fruits I have: 7 red, 6 blue and 5 yellow.

For masks: 3 green and one blue.

The rest: 12 gold keepers, 9 angelits and one devilit. Also 15 tamadras (mixed child and adult).

I just wish I had more cards to use stuff on without worrying about wasting mats.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Also I want to create a dark team but I don't have a good dark lead, AFAIK.

Edit: Anyone else suddenly have the game give you information about stuff it already told you about? It also turned game sounds back on.

Magus` on
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    I have so many high level evo mats but I worry about using them on cards I won't use or a new evolution for other cards.

I have for orbs: 2 fire jewels, 3 water jewels, 2 wood jewels, 6 light jewels and one dark jewel.

For fruits I have: 7 red, 6 blue and 5 yellow.

For masks: 3 green and one blue.

The rest: 12 gold keepers, 9 angelits and one devilit. Also 15 tamadras (mixed child and adult).

I just wish I had more cards to use stuff on without worrying about wasting mats.

Honestly? Just evolve whatever you have the stuff for that looks cool to you or you think you want to try on a team. There's no point in hoarding mats for something you MIGHT pull one day, and over time you will end up with more jewels and fruits and crap than you'll know what to do with.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    But seriously @Madican don't chase the white whale, especially if it's a stupid rare GFE like dmeta or dkali. THat way just lies endless disapointment

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    But seriously @Madican don't chase the white whale, especially if it's a stupid rare GFE like dmeta or dkali. THat way just lies endless disapointment

Don't listen to him! Follow me down the dark trail give them all your money... At worst it ends in a 300k MP dragon! And you end up homeless with out a cellphone.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I basically roll now just in the hopes of getting a Kali of any color as at this point there really isn't anything left that I really need or want that badly.

• Options
    Ok @TravelingMatt my Luci is up in slot two. Enjoy!

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I keep rolling in hopes that I'll get any DMeta subs. That's really all I want. Luckily the stuff I've gotten has fallen together into some decent teams of other colors.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that tonight gives me something like Caocao, Set, Hathor or Satsuki. I might be able to make use of some others. Day two only looks like a Haku day, though, so I'll probably pass.

Artereis on
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    This account has been f2p, but I think I'm gonna break for day 2. I basically want all the archdemons, a dupe Haku, and a number of the GFEs.

Blue, thanks for contributing to the Thud experiment. It's also nice to have another strong A. Shiva. On that note, I added a random A. Thor player and they accepted. In their main slot? Hypermax Shiva dragon.

• Options
    Can someone put up an a. Ra for me?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp. Or what's a heaven for?

Don't worry, I don't plan on spending actual money to chase said whale. I'll take a couple potshots with saved stones when it swims by though.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Blue, thanks for contributing to the Thud experiment.

yes, of course, the thud experiment
    you're...welcome?

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Well, if Thor + Saria = Thoria, then Thor + Cloud = Thud. Less hp and base atk, but a higher multiplier when using actives. The team is 2-prong heavy, which boosts the base atk and I have Rei's damage shield, to help with the hp.

• Options
    Well, if Thor + Saria = Thoria, then Thor + Cloud = Thud. Less hp and base atk, but a higher multiplier when using actives. The team is 2-prong heavy, which boosts the base atk and I have Rei's damage shield, to help with the hp.

Damnit man! Have we devolved into using celebrity names?!?! .... Of course Thor+Saria is pretty baller and Thoria just sounds badass.

In related news, Challenge Mode 7, Sopdet can get bent!

• Options
    Challenge Mode 4 defeated. That was something. Maybe I should look into evolving my own light dragon?

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »

I think I did this when you asked, but just by coincidence.

• Options
    Aktn Bstrd wrote: »

Damnit man! Have we devolved into using celebrity names?!?! .... Of course Thor+Saria is pretty baller and Thoria just sounds badass.

In related news, Challenge Mode 7, Sopdet can get bent!

It's the age of truncating words and names until their unrecognizable. That and Thud just sounded funny to me. Oh, I just cleared EC 7x6 with your Saria.

I'm betting the FF collab eventually gets the Batman treatment and the gold eggs will get uvos. Nothing too substantial. Probably a slight stat buff and some extra awakenings.

• Options
    mts wrote: »

I think I did this when you asked, but just by coincidence.

I actually reloaded and had 3 show up so didn't actually need it, but thanks.

1 angelit down 2 to go (+ 1 RK, 1 Super LIght Dragon, + zeus and whatever is needed to evo him) and i get some AAL

camo_sig.png
  • Options

Also I already have D.Kali. Won it last Godfest so clearly I must complete the set.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    New Amon is healer type...huh...well I guess he can hang out with Valkyrie, then.

Although I still don't understand how counter skills work in this game.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Okay, decided to do only one pull this Godfest because tbh I don't really want a Water carnival occurring when I'm throwing stones.

Pulled out Sun Quan. Interesting power, he's basically Echidna I think. Leader skill also doesn't seem too shabby. As for the evolutions, there's a Wa/L Ult Evo but it looks like his "true" Ult Evo is Wa/Wo. So he may end up having a place on my team. Or Michael could end up on his. Pump that RCV high and his leader skill will always be active with a team of healers.

I dunno, I may just be talking about nothing. Not familiar enough with this game to get a firm grip on anything other than "High attack good, higher attack better."

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Sun Quan is pretty awesome. Delay and a damage boost for healers. He also has good awakenings. And a lot of powerful monsters right now are healers. Like LKali, A.Sakuya, Bastet...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Just got Aegir, that's the last thing to make Awoken I&I. I think I'm going to drop her healer form, I never use it.

Also,one pull today dupe isis

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Dupe Liu Bei
    Dupe U&Y
    Hathor
    Phoenix Rider
    Dark Dragon Swordsman
    Sarasvati
    Maeda Keiji
    Alrescha

The dupes, Phoenix Rider, and DDS are getting turned into MP. The rest...nothing I really wanted, but Sarasvati and Alrescha are decent water cards, and the other two could maybe be good after they get some new evos. Should be able to scrounge up some more stones to chase Osiris one more time.

• Options
    If I get some more Google rewards I might pull some but otherwise putting energy towards leveling things.

Aal update. Got a Zeus up to mid 30s or so. Need 2 keepers and a mystic to evo both him and Satan. Though didn't realize you can buy them on the mp shop.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Billmaan wrote: »
    Dupe Liu Bei
    Dupe U&Y
    Hathor
    Phoenix Rider
    Dark Dragon Swordsman
    Sarasvati
    Maeda Keiji
    Alrescha

The dupes, Phoenix Rider, and DDS are getting turned into MP. The rest...nothing I really wanted, but Sarasvati and Alrescha are decent water cards, and the other two could maybe be good after they get some new evos. Should be able to scrounge up some more stones to chase Osiris one more time.

Phoenix rider is one of the best Horus subs in the game.

• Options
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    Sun Quan is pretty awesome. Delay and a damage boost for healers. He also has good awakenings. And a lot of powerful monsters right now are healers. Like LKali, A.Sakuya, Bastet...

Oh, well then, that's pretty good to know! I'm sure I'll gain more familiarity with this sort of stuff over time.

In unrelated news, I beat my first Legend dungeon today! It was the Weekend one and I pulled in over 1M worth of coins because it is just hilarious how effective Vishnu is when Dark/Light doesn't spawn at all. I think my highest damage with him was 1.5M, with Michael and Artemis not too far behind. Didn't even need to use most of their powers, much less Verdandis. Got a nice chunk of XP, but the Master level is half the stam and almost as much XP so I think I'll be chaining that one for a bit.

• Options
    @madican
    You could definitely run that descend that is running now. All green orbs show up enhanced.

camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.