As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2016 is over! Tix for PAX South 2017 go on sale in a month!

12345679»

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Oh shit
    I graduate soon

These have always been during either the first week of class or finals

I can go now!!

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    @cello nic told me we're staying at the same hotel and could have just shared an uber/lyft/whatever.

whooooooops.jpg

hilton boston airport represent

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Wait, they already said when South tickets are going on sale?

I suppose nothing has been indicated about Prime yet, though?

The "Welcome to PAX" videos on the PA youtube channel have been advertising the on sale date for South for over a month, yeah.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I'll buy South '17 tickets

I guess

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Wait, they already said when South tickets are going on sale?

I suppose nothing has been indicated about Prime yet, though?

The "Welcome to PAX" videos on the PA youtube channel have been advertising the on sale date for South for over a month, yeah.

Dang, wish they'd announce the Prime date so I can call in sick that day and sit by the computer.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Well, Prime West (time to get on brand, Geek) always sells out regardless, so they don't need to advertise it. South I think has had one day (Sunday, I wanna say) not sell out each of its first two years of existence. I think that's a prime reason why they decided to announce and advertise it.

Goose! on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I think I forgot my final remaining southwest drink coupon on the plane

I hope whoever gets my seat uses it well

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I have no idea how you people afford to do more than one PAX a year, do you just not do anything else fun all year long? Are you all gold magnates or something?

Maybe someday I will be making six figures and can make it out to East and/or Prime. :(

Combine having a good gig, being single, and having a friend group that doesn't really travel much. Going to pax and seeing everyone is about the best I can do unless I go somewhere alone, which hell no.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Yeah, the only way I can make it to PAX is because I live near and work in Boston. Even then the best I can do is one day, because I can't possibly make my wife take care of two rambunctious kids all weekend long.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Someday there'll be a SFPAX*

*there probably won't, actually

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Not till they start that sweet, sweet franchising operation

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Someday there'll be a SFPAX*

*there probably won't, actually

If you can convince enough forumers to show up anywhere is a pax!

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I might try to go to South 2017, when do tickets go on sale?

• Options
    May 17 I believe

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    I just watched the Acquisitions Inc. panel and Tycho basically murdered me with his "catchphrase".

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    I just watched the Acquisitions Inc. panel and Tycho basically murdered me with his "catchphrase".

Double-axe to the gem.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    NijaNija Registered User regular
    Do we know when the photo will be posted?

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • Options
    Just got home after spending time post-PAX with family and friends, on the train back to my apartment now and then I have to go retrieve my cat from my friend.

Also my voice is coming back after steadily losing it over the course of the weekend.

Didn't spend as much time with everyone as I would have liked, but I feel like I say that every year, maybe I'll get down to South next year as well, already looking forward to hanging out again and now I'm going to go wallow in post-con loneliness.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Sorry I missed everyone, was hanging with some friends I hadn't seen in a while.

• Options
    Nija wrote: »

Anywhere between a week and like 3 months.

• Options
    rhylith wrote: »
    Nija wrote: »

Anywhere between a week and like 3 months.

:?

I believe Gabe Dave Dabe was going to post them in a week.

Steam Me
  • Options
    Otherwise bother Tube. That works flawlessly :biggrin:

• Options
    Did you miss the Mario Maker Klepek vs Ryckert panel? Thankfully, Patrick uploaded it to youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G58lMISLAA

• Options
    Oh right did the picture ever go up anywhere

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Last time I asked Robert first he told me to bug @Tube so this time I'm skipping straight to that.

Although I'm not even in the picture this time, which is weird.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited May 2016
    here tC0YKhm.jpg

Tube on
  • Options
    What's up with the weird guy in the beanie on the left?

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Looks like a troublemaker to me. And is that @builderr0r on the right? I can barely see her cosplay! You guys rock, sorry I missed the photo (and I keep missing Khoo!) maybe next year.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I was totally in this picture! Just, uh. Way, way in the back. In the lineup for Pyre.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Looks like a troublemaker to me. And is that @builderr0r on the right? I can barely see her cosplay! You guys rock, sorry I missed the photo (and I keep missing Khoo!) maybe next year.

She was trying to hide.

That is I'm the bald guy to the left with the glasses.

I had the privileged of Mr. Khoo, because he was also lost on trying to find the picture.

Steam Me
  • Options
    Oh nooo I completely didn't smile, crap

It was nice to see people though!

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    I just photograph remarkably poorly, I have no such excuse!

It was fun meeting people though even though I perpetually never have enough time to spend with forumers at East

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I always look terrible in photos, it's like my mouth doesn't know how to smile right for them, heh. (As expected, I'm the dude with the prosthetic leg, in front of Khoo).
    Thanks for not making me feel like a total weirdo when I showed up, despite never meeting any of you before.