As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Hearthstone] DEATHRATTLE: ACTIVATE NEW THREAD!

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    managed to lose to a tempo mage with extra burn even though they used 2/3 total fireballs and all torches on minions. because at the last moment they unstabled into enhanceo with gave a mad scientist windfury and then topdecked frostbolt

if I see 1 nova all game instead of zero I win. if I didn't play ysera because who expects enhanceo windfury into a topdeck for lethal and instead healed I win

so that's enough hearthstone for tonight

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    managed to lose to a tempo mage with extra burn even though they used 2/3 total fireballs and all torches on minions. because at the last moment they unstabled into enhanceo with gave a mad scientist windfury and then topdecked frostbolt

if I see 1 nova all game instead of zero I win. if I didn't play ysera because who expects enhanceo windfury into a topdeck for lethal and instead healed I win

If it helps all the mages I went against seemed to draw all their best cards too. Lost on turn 8 to a tempo mage by getting hit by a 8 attack mana worm. I didn't draw any removal either.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    webber wrote: »

If it helps all the mages I went against seemed to draw all their best cards too. Lost on turn 8 to a tempo mage by getting hit by a 8 attack mana worm. I didn't draw any removal either.

Heh, I ran across a Mage today that I had dead to rights after surviving all his burn. Then he plays a portal'd jaraxxus followed by a calderra Drake the next turn and proceeded to hero power twice that turn. :/

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Reynad is playing a Fatigue Priest deck on stream right now. It's hilariously effective, he won vs an Oil Rogue (which is typically Priest's worst matchup).

9JOsqI1.png

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I diiiid it

I sacrificial pact'd a Jaraxxus!

tEpfgF7.png

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Hitting their face with Highmane? Check. Hitting their face with Eaglehorn Bow? Check. Hitting their face for 2/turn with your hero power? Check. Oh, he just double juggler->unleashed me? I'll just shadowmadness a juggler and unleash for lethal.

Priest is the best class in the game.

(had an auchenai on board, this isn't a shadowform or sideshow spelleater list)

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    I diiiid it

I sacrificial pact'd a Jaraxxus!

tEpfgF7.png

Welcome to the club!

• Options
    WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    HMMMMMM, I need to alter dog's version of the raptor deck I think, it can make comebacks which I like but the early curve often misses. so I am either gonna do that

OR play this hot new shaman

OR play dragon priest to crush shamans

Have you played the spider rogue deck much? I don't have a few components ts of the dog version, but I found some others that I am closer to and have had middling success with them (basically 50%). Typical problem is running out of gas. The most recent version adds abusive sargeant. I agree with the creator of the version I am currently running that there weren't enough egg enablers.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I'm still like 70% sure that abusive sergeant is the best card in the game

closely followed by minibot

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular

Mad Scientist is #1, uncontested imo. Zombie Chow is also up there. And if you go to legendaries, then you have to compete with Tirion or Ysera.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Grobian wrote: »

Mad Scientist is #1, uncontested imo. Zombie Chow is also up there. And if you go to legendaries, then you have to compete with Tirion or Ysera.

Mad Scientist is the second most overpowered card in the game, behind Challenger

that doesn't make it the best

mainly it's the insane versatility of abusive that makes it so great. It's ability is amazing and can allow for back-breaking trades on a low-cost package that even has a good body for the cost, and it's a card you can easily put in any aggro or midrange deck and use to very good effect. It even gives you another 1-drop in a pinch if you really need that tempo. Plus, there isn't counterplay to abusive. Scientist can be silenced or stolen, but an abusive's impact is immediate and uninteractive.

edit: I was going to mention Chow but I think it's far enough behind minibot that it was alright to leave it off. And I'm very disinclined to call any card that costs more than, say, 5 mana the best card in the game because it inherently needs a significant amount of help to get the game to a position where it's safe to play it and let its effect take place. Like a lot of people would say Savanna Highmane is one of the best cards in the game but that's completely shortchanged when the hybrid hunter can't play their highmane because the face hunter has them on the ropes.

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Best neutrals:

Commons: Piloted Shredder, Ironbeak Owl, Mad Scientist, Antique Healbot
    Rares: Knife Juggler, Sludge Belcher
    Epics: BGH
    Legendary: Boom.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Just to remind everyone of the ancient proverb: Always trust in Bomber!

mw79r718lbde.jpg

• Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    ... when I put down the Lighspawn on like turn 17, they didn't see the double Divine Spirit coming on the next turn. :biggrin:

That's, no joke, like my favorite combo in this game.

I think mine might be running as many of my minions into their's without killing anyone, then dropping a Circle of Healing for a couple monster Holy Champs.

EDIT: While we're discussing them, what's the opinion on which to drop on curve? Like if it's turn 4 and I don't have my Sen'jin out yet, should I play the Champ or Lightspawn? I've just been choosing at random because they feel about equally valuable. But I don't know if that's correct or not.

TheCanMan on
  • Options
    Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    ... when I put down the Lighspawn on like turn 17, they didn't see the double Divine Spirit coming on the next turn. :biggrin:

I think mine might be running as many of my minions into their's without killing anyone, then dropping a Circle of Healing for a couple monster Holy Champs.

EDIT: While we're discussing them, what's the opinion on which to drop on curve? Like if it's turn 4 and I don't have my Sen'jin out yet, should I play the Champ or Lightspawn? I've just been choosing at random because they feel about equally valuable. But I don't know if that's correct or not.

It really depends on how your deck is constructed and what the board state is at that point. If the Champs are your win condition, you might not want to throw them naked on the board. Lightspawn can trade terribly if he's sacrificed to a board with a couple high health minions, killing nothing and getting weaker as he does it. Realistically, I wouldn't run both of them in the same deck. I only run Lightspawn in Divine Spirit/Inner Fire decks where he can be a buff platform after he's been silenced. Trade out the Champs for Dragonkin Sorcs in that case. Champs fit into Naaru/Circle/Wild Pyro decks. Trade out the Lightspawns for Auchenai in that deck to turn your healing spells into more burn/removal.

• Options
    edited November 2015

It really depends on how your deck is constructed and what the board state is at that point. If the Champs are your win condition, you might not want to throw them naked on the board. Lightspawn can trade terribly if he's sacrificed to a board with a couple high health minions, killing nothing and getting weaker as he does it. Realistically, I wouldn't run both of them in the same deck. I only run Lightspawn in Divine Spirit/Inner Fire decks where he can be a buff platform after he's been silenced. Trade out the Champs for Dragonkin Sorcs in that case. Champs fit into Naaru/Circle/Wild Pyro decks. Trade out the Lightspawns for Auchenai in that deck to turn your healing spells into more burn/removal.

I don't have Inner Fire (I'm running my only Crazed Alchemist as a pseudo-IF; thanks for the suggestion @The Escape Goat nice synergy with both SWs, the Cabals, and Scarab if I can pull a Deathlord), Dragonkin, Naaru, or Auchenai and only have one Wild Pyro. Which is why I'm playing a weird mashup of both of those combo decks mashed together with some Klepto (pair or Shrinkmeisters, pair of Cabal Priests, and a Mind Control).

So really, they're both win conditions for me. I win by either pumping up the Lightspawns with some combination of Divine Spirit / PW:S / Dark Cultist, or I pump up the Champs with Holy Nova or Circle of Healing, or I steal their big stuff that I don't have access to and use it against them. It's not a terribly effective deck, but I've gotten up to rank 16 with it which is the highest I've been able to get with a deck that doesn't make me hate myself (stupid Face Hunter).

My deck list, if you're interested:
    Circle of Healing x1
    PW:S x1
    Northshire Cleric x2
    Divine Spirit x2
    SW:P x2
    Acidic Swamp Ooze x1
    Crazed Alchemist x1
    Jeweled Scarab x1
    Shrinkmeister x2
    SW:D x2
    Dark Cultist x2
    Holy Champ x2
    Lightspawn x2
    Sen'jin x2
    Holy Nova x2
    Sludge x2
    Cabal Shadow Priest x2
    Mind Control x1

TheCanMan on
  • Options
    ShadowofVTShadowofVT Robot Overlord Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I just ran into this, so let's play a game called "Did I make the right play"

Playing as a mid-ranged secrets paladin going second against a mage. My starting hand is shielded mini-bot, knife juggler, muster for battle, noble sacrifice. Pretty awesome starting hand. The mage drops a mana wyrm first, so I know he's tempo. My first draw is a secret keeper. Do I:

1. Play the noble sacrifice and end
    2. Play the secret keeper and coin out noble sacrifice
    3. Coin out the mini-bot
    4. Coin out the knife juggler

What should I have done?
    I chose to coin out the mini-bot. My thought was as tempo mage there's way too many ways for him to deal with a 2/3 or a 3/2 from his hand, so options 2 and 4 were out. I could have just played the secret, but I really wanted to have options for playing that with the secret keeper or juggle on future turns, especially since I didn't have a 4+ drop in my hand. That option (#1) was the thing I struggled with the most, because I could have coined out muster after that to finish off the wyrm. But muster against tempo mage is rough when they have so many pings (flamewalker, arcane missiles, hero power, etc.).

In the end I lost, but it was mainly due to an unfortunate unstable portal. That was what the mage played on turn 2, which produced a soot spewer that he dropped immediately. Now he's got a 2/3 wyrm and a 3/3 spewer with +1 spell damage. I played the secret keeper/noble sacrifice and sent the minibot into the spewer. The next turn came with a 4 damage arcane missiles that killed the secret keeper, and a flamethrower that killed the minibot. I was down to about 12 health on turn 5 when I finally regained control of the board, but after that it was boom into archmage and I never drew my challengers/boom/tirion. [\SPOILER]

ShadowofVT on
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    ShadowofVT wrote: »

Playing as a mid-ranged secrets paladin going second against a mage. My starting hand is shielded mini-bot, knife juggler, muster for battle, noble sacrifice. Pretty awesome starting hand. The mage drops a mana wyrm first, so I know he's tempo. My first draw is a secret keeper. Do I:

3. Coin out the mini-bot

What should I have done?
    I chose to coin out the mini-bot. My thought was as tempo mage there's way too many ways for him to deal with a 2/3 or a 3/2 from his hand, so options 2 and 4 were out. I could have just played the secret, but I really wanted to have options for playing that with the secret keeper or juggle on future turns, especially since I didn't have a 4+ drop in my hand. That option (#1) was the thing I struggled with the most, because I could have coined out muster after that to finish off the wyrm. But muster against tempo mage is rough when they have so many pings (flamewalker, arcane missiles, hero power, etc.).

In the end I lost, but it was mainly due to an unfortunate unstable portal. That was what the mage played on turn 2, which produced a soot spewer that he dropped immediately. Now he's got a 2/3 wyrm and a 3/3 spewer with +1 spell damage. I played the secret keeper/noble sacrifice and sent the minibot into the spewer. The next turn came with a 4 damage arcane missiles that killed the secret keeper, and a flamethrower that killed the minibot. I was down to about 12 health on turn 5 when I finally regained control of the board, but after that it was boom into archmage and I never drew my challengers/boom/tirion. [\SPOILER]

I feel like the correct play with that sort of hand is Coin out Minibot Turn 1, Secretkeeper+Noble Sac Turn 2.

A Mage cannot deal with your Minibot on Turn 2 unless they wanna lose some tempo. They'd have to slam the Mana Wyrm in to destroy the Divine Shield and then follow up with a Frostbolt or Flamecannon, leaving them with a rather weak board of JUST a 2/1 Mana Wyrm. Your follow up play with Secretkeeper+Noble Sac would kill their Mana Wyrm.

Alternatively they don't have Frostbolt/Flamecannon, or maybe they decide tempo is more important, so they play a 2 drop instead (Mad Scientist, Sorc's Apprentice). This is fine as well, because you still develop Secretkeeper+Noble Sac.

Coining out Knife Juggler could've had some immense payoff, but it's also too risky. Frostbolt/Flamecannon deals with it too easily and they have a 2/3 now. Alternatively they could slam the 1/3 Wyrm into it and Ping. Either way, your Juggler would die unless they were exceptionally greedy.

Coining out Minibot when you have a solid Turn 2 play is almost never the wrong play.

Regarding what actually happened, though, I don't think you should've sent the Minibot into the Soot Spewer. That broadcasts what your secret is loud and clear, and you got rid of your Divine Shield for no reason. Unfortunately that Mage had a really good hand and really good luck with Unstable Portal, because I think either way he was gonna clear your board.

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Coining out something, when you have multiple 2/1 drops in your hand, was the correct play.

Minibot was likely correct, since Secretkeeper (or Juggler) dies to Frostbolt while Minibot requires him to attack into it.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    MadPenMadPen San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Rank 10! I think I'm gonna quit laddering for the month.

I guess what this means is that if you picked a random person off the planet and made them play Hearthstone with me, I would probably win.

3DS: 4098-4243-6127
  • Options
    Dibby wrote: »

3. Coin out the mini-bot

What should I have done?

I feel like the correct play with that sort of hand is Coin out Minibot Turn 1, Secretkeeper+Noble Sac Turn 2.

A Mage cannot deal with your Minibot on Turn 2 unless they wanna lose some tempo. They'd have to slam the Mana Wyrm in to destroy the Divine Shield and then follow up with a Frostbolt or Flamecannon, leaving them with a rather weak board of JUST a 2/1 Mana Wyrm. Your follow up play with Secretkeeper+Noble Sac would kill their Mana Wyrm.

Alternatively they don't have Frostbolt/Flamecannon, or maybe they decide tempo is more important, so they play a 2 drop instead (Mad Scientist, Sorc's Apprentice). This is fine as well, because you still develop Secretkeeper+Noble Sac.

Coining out Knife Juggler could've had some immense payoff, but it's also too risky. Frostbolt/Flamecannon deals with it too easily and they have a 2/3 now. Alternatively they could slam the 1/3 Wyrm into it and Ping. Either way, your Juggler would die unless they were exceptionally greedy.

Coining out Minibot when you have a solid Turn 2 play is almost never the wrong play.

Regarding what actually happened, though, I don't think you should've sent the Minibot into the Soot Spewer. That broadcasts what your secret is loud and clear, and you got rid of your Divine Shield for no reason. Unfortunately that Mage had a really good hand and really good luck with Unstable Portal, because I think either way he was gonna clear your board.

I definitely was less sure about that decision. I was thinking next turn he could ping the shield away one way or another, so I was missing out on that extra damage to his board if I didn't attack with the shield up. I never imagined he could kill both minions and still have two minions left alive. Even the play he did was risky/lucky. I don't have time to do the math now, but what were the chances a 4-damage arcane missile would kill one of my minions to allow the flamethrower to kill the other. It couldn't have been great.

• Options
    Dibby wrote: »

3. Coin out the mini-bot

What should I have done?

I definitely was less sure about that decision. I was thinking next turn he could ping the shield away one way or another, so I was missing out on that extra damage to his board if I didn't attack with the shield up. I never imagined he could kill both minions and still have two minions left alive. Even the play he did was risky/lucky. I don't have time to do the math now, but what were the chances a 4-damage arcane missile would kill one of my minions to allow the flamethrower to kill the other. It couldn't have been great.

B1BHplaIUAAZQcw.jpg

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Almost 100% of the time Minibot is the correct turn 1 play.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    HMMMMMM, I need to alter dog's version of the raptor deck I think, it can make comebacks which I like but the early curve often misses. so I am either gonna do that

Have you played the spider rogue deck much? I don't have a few components ts of the dog version, but I found some others that I am closer to and have had middling success with them (basically 50%). Typical problem is running out of gas. The most recent version adds abusive sargeant. I agree with the creator of the version I am currently running that there weren't enough egg enablers.

I assume spider rogue is just the faster raptor deck? if I'm wrong then no and if I'm right then no but I at least know the deck you mean (the night dog was first streaming this yagut was streaming a more aggro tuned version with more egg activators and double spiders)

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    In related Klepto Priest news, fuck this bullshit:

mlonkk0xpvry.gif

The mage then played Frostbolt, Ice Lance, Ice Lance to the face and that was it. That's basically how things have gone on my losing spree back to rank 19 from rank 15. There was one game in there I should have won against a Warlock: early on I copied a Power Overwhelming, and right in the game's final stages Shadow Madnessed an Unearthed Raptor that had a Nerubian Egg deathrattle. Applied Power Overwhelming to the Raptor, used it to kill the Nerubian my opponent had out, and ... watched the raptor go back to the opponent and then die, giving him enough for lethal instead of me enough for lethal. :(

On the gripping hand, I had a really fun match (that was actually spectated!) where early on I killed Feugen with a Shrinkmeister / Shadow Word: Pain combo, and then in the late game my druid opponent had a Mech-Bear-Cat on the board and ... Something else? With taunt? Then he played Stalagg. On my turn, I Mind Controlled Stalagg, and killed his taunt minion with my Holy Champion. Next turn, run Stalagg into the Mech-Bear-Cat to wipe them both out and get me a shiny new Thaddius. :D

In other, other news, the last pack I bought had a golden Aviana. Since I don't play Druid (much), I've decided to sacrifice her on the Altar of Dust.

My head says I should immediately craft Dr. Balanced, but my heart is tired of seeing him in every. damn. deck. Maybe Sylvanas, instead, for more Klepto power? From the Klepto Priest deck listed by @The Escape Goat last thread, the items I'm missing are:
    • Recombobulator (E)
    • Mind Control Tech (R)
    • Mindgames (E)
    • Auchenai Soulpriest x2 (R)
    • Vol'jin (L)
    • Cabal Shadow Priest x2 (E)
    • Sylvanas Windrunner (L)
    • Confessor Paletress (L)

Elvenshae on
  • Options
    Sylvanas isn't a bad neutral craft if you don't have her, she goes in a lot of decks these days. Not quite Boom levels of auto-include, but she will do work for you, more so than the other cards you have.

If you really just want to focus on thief priest, I'd craft the soulpriests and cabal shadow priests. The soul priests enable many more board clears in general for priest decks, and cabal shadow priests are borderline necessary for that deck.

• Options
    WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular

I assume spider rogue is just the faster raptor deck? if I'm wrong then no and if I'm right then no but I at least know the deck you mean (the night dog was first streaming this yagut was streaming a more aggro tuned version with more egg activators and double spiders)

I guess? The list I copied definitely appears more aggressive than the dog list (although that one has more spiders). Runs prep and sprint etc. I'll try to post up the list later. My main question is with the dog version how do you ever get the eggs active? Obviously defender but otherwise target it with your own removal? Seems...awkward. On the other hand I just don't feel comfortable with the aggro version so I'll have to try this one.

• Options
    Aye, what Shadow said. If you're looking to craft some of those by far the most important cards are Sylvanas, the Cabals and the Auchenais. The rest are very much "luxury" cards that I wouldn't say you should go out of your way to craft; they're all good (except mindgames, mindgames is not a good card), but in the sense that you run them if you happen to open them, not so much that you have to craft them.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Today on the continued adventures of Hyper Aggro Mech Shaman, we dumpster a Zoo Lock.

CUmTcT1WwAEJbH0.png:large

Seriously, what can he even do in that situation? Turn before I had a Leper Gnome on board, he clears it with Doomguard (which he had previously slammed into my buffed 4/5 Mechwarper), so now it's at 1 health. He drops Argus between Imp Boss and Doomguard, feels like he's safe, calls it a day. He ends turn with 11 health.

My turn starts, I have a 3/1 Powermace and no board. Oh no, what's a poor Mech Shaman to do?! No silences or nothing, how will I WIN?!!?!?

Oh right, I have double Lava Burst and a Lightning Bolt. 10 damage to the dome, end turn. He ropes, I Lightning Bolt and win.

CUmTwidWUAAbTaK.png:large

That match got me my Rank 5 chest! Just in time before I go out of town for Thanksgiving. Thanks, Reynard. :bzz:

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    that shaman deck is insane vs other aggro/face decks. rolls over and dies to dragon priest, but if you are queuing into a bunch of aggro it can get you some pretty easy (and quick) ranks. powermace removal that helps put your stuff out of reach and forces really bad trades is just something other aggro decks cant overcome. the tauntproof finishers of crackle, bolt, and lava are really good at flipping off T5 belchers or whatever. Also double rockbiter doomhammer is beautiful to steal a win

• Options
    MadPenMadPen San DiegoRegistered User regular
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/377159-legend-brann-dragon-priest

^This deck is like 4 cards different than mine, and it's hilarious because I feel like I'd have no idea how to play it.

3DS: 4098-4243-6127
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I think my Reno is busted. I've got a 5 Pally Wins quest, so I threw together a Highlander Pally deck to grind out the wins in casual. I've played 7 games so far and I've only drawn him once in a game that I won on like turn 5 at full health.

TheCanMan on
  • Options

I guess? The list I copied definitely appears more aggressive than the dog list (although that one has more spiders). Runs prep and sprint etc. I'll try to post up the list later. My main question is with the dog version how do you ever get the eggs active? Obviously defender but otherwise target it with your own removal? Seems...awkward. On the other hand I just don't feel comfortable with the aggro version so I'll have to try this one.

yeah he was toying with adding an abusive last night for that reason. the eggs end up almost just being anti board clear, something for your raptors, and something to taunt. it's really not built around the eggs in the conventional sense.

I am def not saying it's the best version but I had fun playing with it. you can make some fun comebacks because of the heals.

• Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    ... I think I might have to make that shaman deck for my last-minute push to anyrankabove21

• Options
    pirateluigipirateluigi Arr, it be me. Registered User regular
    After a game last night I got a friend request. For kicks I accepted it, ready for the shit-talking.

Actually, he just noticed we were both running Reynad's aggro shaman deck and wanted to chat about it. He was a really nice guy!

My faith in humanity: Restored.

http://www.danreviewstheworld.com
    Nintendo Network ID - PirateLuigi 3DS: 3136-6586-7691
    G&T Grass Type Pokemon Gym Leader, In-Game Name: Dan
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    large.jpg

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    fedaykin666fedaykin666 Registered User regular
    Paladin bad day or how to steal stuff and show Uther how to properly hit people in the face with swords.
    Klepto%20Warrior_zpscesftvhb.jpg

• Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    "why yes, I would like your tyrion, thanks for asking"

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Nerfnow is a pretty bad comic, but that is poetry. He should have titled it "Sorry", though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyTckUS46YI
    The end of this video is great, the game flips out.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Paladin bad day or how to steal stuff and show Uther how to properly hit people in the face with swords.
    Klepto%20Warrior_zpscesftvhb.jpg

Did you do War Axe into Geddon or War Axe into Bash?