Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

StarCraft: S + D forever

1343536373840»

• WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    it was a good weekend. I didn't realize it was here.

the 2nd place player has been on fire lately (no spoilers)

I have to agree. Although
    Serral was on the warpath. He cleaned through reynor and apparently this was his first 4-0 finals

VariableMMMig
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    it was a good weekend. I didn't realize it was here.

the 2nd place player has been on fire lately (no spoilers)

I have to agree. Although
    Serral was on the warpath. He cleaned through reynor and apparently this was his first 4-0 finals
    oh 100%, and Special at least put up a fight but not a great one haha. but he just made ro16 with a great ro32 in GSL so I am glad to see him having arguably his best 2 performances in a row

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    WingedWeasel
  • IanatorIanator Delightfully mediocre! Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Steam
    Blizzard: Ianator#1479 / 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 / FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    edited May 21
    Ianator wrote: »

i was about to post this.

i'll be honest i like the mechaswarm stuff. i think stetman is going to make me hate it

edit:

here is the release announcement
    https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/starcraft2/22989881/co-op-commander-stetmann

and here are patch notes
    https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/starcraft2/22989880/starcraft-ii-4-9-0-patch-notes

WingedWeasel on
    edited May 31
    watching GSL Group C on youtube... Special is playing, so it's a big opportunity for a foreigner to reach ro8. no spoilers! (because I just started it but I wouldn't spoil it anyway)

also, Polt, who has been streaming again lately, was in the audience last night!!!! that's exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting

edit - don't wanna bump after my own post but Polt said it officially that he's working to get back to pro level. there is another season of GSL this season, I'd be surprised if he can't get there.

Variable on
    WingedWeaselMMMigKoopahTroopah
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Heh....

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
    VariableBloodySlothWingedWeaselmilk ducksMNC DoverYoutubeYoshisummonsCauld
  • BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    I've been wondering when we were going to start seeing SC:R skins for sale. They had the proof of concept ready with the pre-order skins when the game came out.

i'm not sure what it says about me, but i laugh a lot everytime incontrol is casting.

MMMigYoshisummonsCauldVariable
    I'm so happy, after all these years, that it actually doesn't seem to be problematic to be a fan of any of the prominent sc2 casters

I don't think that's exactly what you meant but I think about it a lot in the current climate. it's great that he's easy to be a fan of.