As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fallout 4] Playstation 4 Mods have been uncancelled??????

#pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odoursPope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
edited October 2016 in Social Entropy++

Here's the new Fallout Thread. What are you up to in this gigantic beast of a game?

#pipe on

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    sup pipe

how's yer day

8406wWN.png
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Update on the Pipboy 100 watch face.

It shows my right leg as damaged now and my health is at 90.

So, pretty accurate.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    I just found the Atom Cats

They're the fucking best

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    sup pipe

how's yer day

I'm so tired. Tired and busy. Tired and busy and broke.

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I've been letting myself get distracted with Shadow Complex and Grow Home. I need to get back into this, my settlements need me and i've got to find SHAUN

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    I've been letting myself get distracted with Shadow Complex and Grow Home. I need to get back into this, my settlements need me and i've got to find SHAUN

SHAAAAAUN

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Museum of Witchcraft was a good time. I should've gone there sooner.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Okay, that new driver update AMD put out suddenly made everything run buttery smooth.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular

By the time I got there,
    there was an albino deathclaw waiting for me.

It was weird to feel all-powerful in every other encounter in the game and suddenly NOPE NOPE NOPE

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    By the way I'm level 52 now

I think there may be an intervention waiting for me when I get home

• RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    So what exactly is the naming convention on the difficulty scale of deathclaws?

I've seen Glowing, Alpha, Matriarch, and Savage. Haven't come across any Albino or Mythic, and I'm level 60.

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular

By the time I got there,
    there was an albino deathclaw waiting for me.

It was weird to feel all-powerful in every other encounter in the game and suddenly NOPE NOPE NOPE

I had a
    chameleon deathclaw

Which was disappointingly easy, I really should stop using my explosive shotgun.

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Title is why Strong got left behind for the whole game in an abandoned village.

If you can't appreciate me modifiying this shotgun to be a fully automatic machine of pure destruction then well, I don't think I can appreciate you.

Have fun tending these crops you big dofus.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    I haven't even run into Strong yet. I don't even know how, because I still refuse to look anything up.

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    apparenly i completely missed out on macready and i "beat" the game a couple days ago with 100+ hours played

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    I've gone mod crazy and the game is now way more fun

No shit game breaking bugs any more either

I'll probably wait and do my second run when mods come to consoles.

I want to do a run on Survival difficulty as an insane mountain man with a ridiculous beard and haircut, face scarred and marred to hell and back. No stealth. No guns. Maybe even no clothes. Just to see how far I get.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »
    apparenly i completely missed out on macready and i "beat" the game a couple days ago with 100+ hours played

I'll bet there's tons of stuff you completely missed

there is waaaaaay more than 100 hours worth of game here

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Beasteh wrote: »
    I've gone mod crazy and the game is now way more fun

No shit game breaking bugs any more either

what do you recommend?

8406wWN.png
    edited December 2015
    Additional Shop and Guard position variants
    Adhesive Recipes
    Any Mod Any Weapon
    Arbitration
    Armorsmith Extended
    Better Commando - Better Automatics - Better Minigun
    Binary Speech Checks
    Bulk Utility Recipes
    Casing drop cash register sound replacer
    Cell Respawn Timer
    Component Tagging Helper
    Craftable Ammunition
    Craftable Cooking Oil
    Craftable Guns and Weapons
    Craftable Vertibird Signal Grenade
    Craftable Weaponry
    Create Your Own Survival Rebalance
    Customize Legendary Enemy Spawning
    Customizeable Power Armor and Jetpack Drain
    Deadlier Turrets
    Disable Minuteman Radiant Quests
    Easy Hacking
    Easy Lockpicking
    Essential Professor
    Expanded Settlement Buildings
    Free Weapon Downgrades
    Full Dialogue Interface
    Generator - Fusebox
    Gil Elvgren - Pinup Better Pictures v2.0
    Hey Thats Not Junk
    High_Level_Scale
    Homemaker - Expanded Settlements
    Improved Map with Visible Roads
    Improved Workshop Lights
    Increased Settler Population with Infinite Settlement Budget
    Legendary Modification
    Less Loot and Ammo
    Lone Wanderer - Perk Rebalance
    Longer Power Lines
    Lowered Weapons
    Mo Betta Scrap
    More Realistic Handmade Pipe Weapons
    Mortal Settlers
    My Dog Don't Whine
    No Limb Regen
    No Negative Affinity
    No Perk Level Requirements
    NX Pro Farming
    OCDecorator
    Pre War Safes
    Purified Water to Dirty Water
    Quieter Settlements
    Realistic Moon
    Remove rubberbanding (Free Scaling World)
    Robot Model Display Stand
    RPAR - Raider Power Armor ReForged
    Scrap scrap
    Scrappable Legendaries
    Scrounger Fixes
    Settlement Supplies Expanded 2.5 - Safe SSEx
    Shaikujin's Better warning for settlements being attacked
    Simple Intersection
    Star Wars Blaster Laser Rifle (SFX)
    Towbie's Realistic Weapon Sounds
    True Storms - Wasteland Edition (Thunder-Rain-Weather Redone)
    Value per Weight indicator for container UI
    Wattz Powerful Generators and Water Pumps
    Weapon Damage Overhaul

PS Essential Professor is the best mod, it sets Professor Goodfeels as essential. Grooooooovy

Beasteh on
    oh okay

so all of them, then

8406wWN.png
    all of the decent ones that don't contain malware yes

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited December 2015

This was actually the first place I went (completely by accident, mind you, I was level 2) when I was playing on my friends computer one night.

Now having the actual game, I gotta say everything else seems like a let down.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Just added a mod that removes settlement attacks entirely, so now i'm pretty much set for the rest of the game.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »

This was actually the first place I went (completely by accident, mind you, I was level 2) when I was playing on my friends computer one night.

I... It's on the complete opposite side of the map from where you start. How on earth did you manage to get there and only be level 2?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    My Dog Don't Whine

:+1:

• A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod

I... It's on the complete opposite side of the map from where you start. How on earth did you manage to get there and only be level 2?

Hey, literally the first place I entered on my Fallout 3 run was Vault 112. That caused some issues.

A steak! wrote: »

Hey, literally the first place I entered on my Fallout 3 run was Vault 112. That caused some issues.

Oh, I'm not knocking it, just kind of amazed.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

edited December 2015
    Let's see, I got out of the vault and then immediately headed east. I found a snub-nosed .44 by a water pump and killed some raiders and took their stuff. Got killed once trying to pick a fight with the sentry bot at the robotics disposal unit. Found a shack with a scavenger in it, killed them and took their booze. Made it to the river and was chased by a Yao Guai for about half a minute into a canyon where I finally lost it and then saw a military base that I couldn't get into. Found a deathclaw that had suspended a bunch of Yao Guai in mid-air and ran for my life. Tried to pick a fight with a Glowing One and ran for my life. Sprinted past a bunch of raiders trying to extort a caravan, and then I think I was finally in Salem.

Radius on
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    God I love rocket turrets.

Deathclaws attacking my settlements just get fucking rained on.

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    is that floating yao guai thing intentional or the most consistent bug in the game

either way its hilarious

icGJy2C.png
    Oh hey, PS4 patch dropped today

Neat

is that floating yao guai thing intentional or the most consistent bug in the game

either way its hilarious

I had to do a running jump off a fallen tree to loot one of them for it's meat.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I think the only way I'm going to do a guy survivor/recreate myself run, is if I can find a mod that can give me a proper beard. The longest one in game is far too short.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    yeah you gotta get like a big ol' tramp beard

Let's see, I got out of the vault and then immediately headed east. I found a snub-nosed .44 by a water pump and killed some raiders and took their stuff. Got killed once trying to pick a fight with the sentry bot at the robotics disposal unit. Found a shack with a scavenger in it, killed them and took their booze. Made it to the river and was chased by a Yao Guai for about half a minute into a canyon where I finally lost it and then saw a military base that I couldn't get into. Found a deathclaw that had suspended a bunch of Yao Guai in mid-air and ran for my life. Tried to pick a fight with a Glowing One and ran for my life. Sprinted past a bunch of raiders trying to extort a caravan, and then I think I was finally in Salem.

I've never been to Massachusetts, but I imagine the actual experience is quite similar.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Or better yet, supplement the Pompadour wig with a Lumberjack Beard wig.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    yeah you gotta get like a big ol' tramp beard

I mean, my IRL beard is down to about the bottom of my sternum .

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    My survivor looks like Rocky-era Dolph Lundgren and is currently level 80, sitting on a massive pile of riches and surplus components.

• jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    I do no understand how to make lights work.

sometimes I stick them on the wall or ceiling and they turn on. sometimes not. sometimes they work until I try to move them, then they stop working. forever (?)