As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Webcomics Ship has Sailed

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    1453346587-Chapter23_03.jpg
    Weaving is still the coolest Calliope/Writer's Guild job ever

Namesake

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    2016-01-21-leverage.png
    dumbingofage.com

Yep, she pulled the blackmail card.

Punch her. In the face.

• Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    Punch her. In the face.
    Punch all three; they're all equally terrible in different ways. The Unholy Trinity.

I wish he'd go back to mocking Batman.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

dang girl

you metal

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Crappy blackmail and homophobia aside

Probably it would be healthier for her and the students if she wasn't an RA.

Violence and fear makes for a rough dorm life.

edit
    Christ, I didn't see the previous strip.

What a Garbage Character

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    dc20160121.png
    dangerouslychloe.com

I'm guessing no one reported the wings, horns and tail just appearing on her out of nowhere. Also, I wonder if we're going to see the anti-monster faction(s) in town come over to the hospital to try putting her down.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    One Punch Man is read right to left.
    Previous Chapter | Index | Current Chapter [NSFW]
    FlJ5bxs.jpg
    wMrwDNZ.jpg
    SM1x6pl.jpg
    2hPVMok.jpg

Saitama and Genos would be HELLA GAY except Saitama doesn't swing that way and Genos (and the fujoshi) are doomed to frustration.
    Genos is the best robot maid, for what it's worth. I'd take him over the one from Jetsons any day.

Sources and links:
    url="http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/index.html"]JP webcomic c.1-105[/url [ENG webcomic c.1-70 (71-105 are available on other unlinkable places)](2 NSFW pages)
    Chapters 1-3 translated by El_Thor, 4-27 by Boon (and for four panels PA's Cantide and for one PA's Winder) and edited by me, 28-30 by El_Thor yet again, and 31 onwards by someone who shall remain anonymous since I don't know who they are.

url="http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/"]JP Manga c.1-5, 15-59[/url url="http://www.viz.com/manga/digital/one-punch-man"]ENG Manga c.1-40[/url
    [Anime: Daisuki, Hulu]
    The next post is probably read left to right unless it's some wise guy writing backwards or that vampire cheerleader comic.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I forgive Angus for being slow considering he was just in a fistfight.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Oh, he was fighting those big burly guys.

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    tumblr_o1ai24ZTy41uxqll7o1_1280.png
    it’s fine!

Phoenix Flair

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    snap mary's neck

just kill her and have none of the comic ever make mention of it again

it will be an improvement

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    sdb20160120.png
    SDB can be a little NSFW on occasion.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    sdb20160120.png

So was it in Archime when Dilly and Amber dressed like twins and seduced Nathan to get an iron clad contract so they could live rent free on the studio's dime?

• Options
    sdb20160120.png

So was it in Archime when Dilly and Amber dressed like twins and seduced Nathan to get an iron clad contract so they could live rent free on the studio's dime?

Yeeeeep.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    7m6xpx3fid3x.jpg
    xzr7ax3yyc11.jpg
    Thunderstruck forgets how to use doors. They're called doorknobs Gail, they're not that difficult.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Today's Ma3 is too NSFW to post but it involves an unexpected hitch on Zii's plan to get some relief.

• Options
    40hSUMW.png
    www.questionablecontent.net

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    snap mary's neck

just kill her and have none of the comic ever make mention of it again

it will be an improvement
    This is honestly a good villain! :) A character nasty enough to get readers engaged (don't pretend you aren't...) and people are actually wishing for Amazigirl (the character equivalent to Demon) to show up and deal with this, but Mary's motivations are still rationally understandable (if terribly petty).
    Good college drama. :+1:

Panda4You on
  • Options
    I would have been rolling my eyes at this Mary stuff because she has pretty much been a cartoon villain, but the set up to this conflict with the back and forth between her and Carla made her more sympathetic.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I truly have no idea, why you don't like DoA because "most of characters are assholes" (even though it's not true, and just exaggeration).

Some of my favourite characters of all fiction are assholes so big, that those starring in DoA are pure and innocent in comparison!

• Options
    y8e0flbnbgce.jpg

• Options
    I'm a little worried that Faye is turning into Kimiko. It's not a rational fear, such a thing is very unlikely to happen, but I'm worried all the same.

• Options
    kicydiirro4e.jpg
    But now he faces the much more difficult problem of where yellow and blue come from.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Purple = ???

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Purple is boiled red cabbage, duh!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Red cabbage is already purple

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    no, red cabbage is blue and red mixed and your eye simplifies that to something we call "purple"

this was made clear to me in a recent thread

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    How exactly colors work varies wildly according to which specific definition of color you're using!

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Once our estate was the envy of this land. I remember days when the sun shone, and laughter could be heard from the OP.
    But there is a great horror beneath the thread, a crawling chaos that must be destroyed...

...The Darkest Webcomic!

31F4C01E8375A934281C6F3DC864FAA6026F5A10
    D2A633182C2D196A90F9E7A67797C2EB17B9B16B
    ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:597&composite-to=*,*|2048:597&background-color=black

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    The talk Sung-pyo hyung and No rae have is ever so familiar sigh

• Options
    1453369946-TB_05_228.png

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    no, red cabbage is blue and red mixed and your eye simplifies that to something we call "purple"

this was made clear to me in a recent thread

Actually, red cabbage is white and gold.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    34ujoT2.jpg

Transcend all hopes and despairs, disappear gods, live as you die

Kill Six Billion Demons

Hella gay?: Everything and nothing at once, the sexuality of the fluid cosmos and the desiring apathy of YUSIN knows no bounds or infinities

I love this

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    people identifying as female sure do talk a lot huh
    people identifying as male sure can't handle a lot of talk

I think it's more the concept of her being a beautiful geek that blew his mind. And, um, other parts of his body from each other.

Specifically, she's knowledgeable about models and miniatures, a fan of the same sports team, a blue collar worker, and she's single.

Edit: wait this isn't the most recent page at all

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    xio9j0vrwhnu.png
    Thank you for browsing this funnybook on the Galactic Network.
    cvfsmg0ms9yw.png

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Also see that QC is decent, I like QC these days, but I feel like it needs a co-writer for JJ to bounce lines off

The final line is the joke, right? Some emotional stuff and then some humour is totally okay. But it's a bit obvious? I feel that if JJ maybe discussed the script to someone they could point that out, make some suggestions instead, and between them get something that is still JJs and still definitely QC but a bit snappier.

But I am glad that JJ has mixed up some character designs recently. He does try to improve his art and push himself, which is good!

• Options
    Page-3s.jpg

An interesting way to meet

• Options
    So never mind the harrowing escape from the moonbase and decent into earth
    No we are going to drive a tow truck a high speed :rotate:
    2016-01-21demon626.gif

This discussion has been closed.