Options

Gesaffel[chat]

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    OK. Fair enough. I will respond to these allegations by cooking down and concentrating them into one succinct statement.

The moderators chose Ludious to be a sleeper agent to get people to be nice to each other.

Worst sleeper agent ever, Lud.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    OK. Fair enough. I will respond to these allegations by cooking down and concentrating them into one succinct statement.

The moderators chose Ludious to be a sleeper agent to get people to be nice to each other.

Worst sleeper agent ever, Lud.

only a fool would place the iocane powder in front of himself

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Ludious + Judas = Judious

I do believe I've been double-, possibly triple-crossed

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    also gim I've already cheated on you twice

I can't help myself

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Dope was a kinda good movie. It was just sort of frustrating because well it deals with drugs, and does not particullarly accurately depict the drug in question, and I found that sort of distracting.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    My sovereign-citizen brother also has weird ideas about nutrition and health.

Previously, I mentioned that he believes working out for a few minutes after a meal will convert the sugars you ate into muscle mass.

Now he's on a cabbage-and-olive-oil diet. Just pours olive oil onto cabbage and eats it.

Do you think he might be interested in a money making opportunity?
    Do you think he could get 10K in credit?

AM I BEING DETAINED

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Division talk.

I wish the Dark Zone had some kind of persistence. A PK tally that travels with you in and out of the Dark Zone, that other players can see, like a scarlet letter that says you're untrustworthy. Or the ability to go full-on murder machine, destroy your agency transponder so you're unscannable and don't appear on maps, but when visually acquired get immediately recognized as high-value KoS, the loss of all your carried loot and a significant portion of your finances the penalty if you die, but the ability to kill anyone, anywhere in the game your reward.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Terms of your return. If I can accept the premise of the suicide squad this isn't nearly so far fetched.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    After 3 expeditions, i've more than recovered from my Complete Party Wipe in Darkest Dungeon.

i sold off a "very rare" trinket... But it's okay, it was one i didn't see myself using any time soon.

I'm terrified of the Siren boss...

Her ability to
    Charm one of the characters for 2 turns
    is incredibly scary.

What's a good party composition for that fight?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    You guys know XCOM: Enemy Unknown? Had it for a while, but never got past the first hour. This week I beat the campaign, and it's great. Give it a shot.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    After 3 expeditions, i've more than recovered from my Complete Party Wipe in Darkest Dungeon.

i sold off a "very rare" trinket... But it's okay, it was one i didn't see myself using any time soon.

Her ability to
    is incredibly scary.

4 vestals.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

ok now who's talkin' crazy

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

I can't help myself

I ain't jealous, this is an open-agree relationship

I just need to know that, at the end of the day, your agrees will come home to me

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Her ability to
    is incredibly scary.

4 vestals.

Can't tell if serious or if joek.

Either way, i'd need to fire 3 of my dungeoneers and manage to get 3 more vestals (putting me at 5 vestals...) for this to be possible... Hrmmm...

• Options
    Gim wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »

I can't help myself

I ain't jealous, this is an open-agree relationship

I just need to know that, at the end of the day, your agrees will come home to me

u no ilu bb

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    is it morally wrong to reply to a random text from a number I do not recognize that says "hey bae" with "You should get yourself tested."

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I believe in Ludious. The man has cast off the shackles of snark and embraced the path of sincerity.

And as we all know, no one is more zealous than a convert.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

Her ability to
    is incredibly scary.

4 vestals.

Can't tell if serious or if joek.

Either way, i'd need to fire 3 of my dungeoneers and manage to get 3 more vestals (putting me at 5 vestals...) for this to be possible... Hrmmm...

Well hey what beats the boss's ability better than low damage and lots of healing.

I'm half-joking and haven't actually fought that boss.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    is it morally wrong to reply to a random text from a number I do not recognize that says "hey bae" with "You should get yourself tested."

Look, I'm really sorry.
    You should get yourself test.

and then it is only morally wrong if you don't post the fallout.

edit: A live stream would be acceptable.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Meh.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

Too easy.

"I have the money just tell me where to take it, please don't hurt her!"

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    Dope was a kinda good movie. It was just sort of frustrating because well it deals with drugs, and does not particullarly accurately depict the drug in question, and I found that sort of distracting.

i thought the tonal shifts were distracting. it just kept changing what it wanted to be as a movie

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    It was sheer dumb luck that Ludious posted that right before I finished typing my post.

Look, nobody's perfect.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I just got Sriracha in my eye, [Chat].

I can see the spiciness.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    I just got Sriracha in my eye, [Chat].

I can see the spiciness.

the-eye-of-sauron_3133429b.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    It was sheer dumb luck that Ludious posted that right before I finished typing my post.

Look, nobody's perfect.

Actually I wouldn't have asked 9 months ago I would've just done it so, maybe?

• Options
    That's why you should use sriracha mayo.

Thicker and less likely to splatter into eyes

and also it's delicious

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I got some Dave's Insanity sauce in my eyes once

I'm sure the experience was not nearly as bad as say, getting a face full of pepper spray, but

:bigfrown:

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Sriracha mayo? That sounds excellent. My sandwich consumption would increase tenfold.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    he who controls the spice, controls the universe

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

I hope not this is one of the only ways I do reply to a text from an unknown number

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    1 The Ludious looked out at the forum with the chatters, and he saw fire rain down on it from Mod himself.
    2 Mod said to the Ludious, "This is my workshop. It is where I make many threads."
    3 "The ban is my hammer, the Vanilla my anvil, the users my ingot."
    4 "Come, Ludious. Come into my workshop." And the Ludious went, leaving the chatters behind.
    5 The chatters wept, thinking that the Ludious was going to his death. They did not hear Mod like the Ludious did.
    6 On Mod's anvil, the Ludious spread his arms and cried to the sky. "Mod! I am here! Show me your wonders!"
    7 And Mod did. He brought His hammer down on the Ludious, smiting him and tearing him asunder. He, like his Mod, was now Broken.
    8 But the Ludious did not die. Instead, he became one of Mod's first children, forever marked.
    9 This mark was not a visible one. It was in his mind. The Mark was the Blueprint of Mod itself.
    10 But, it was only a fraction of a fraction of the true Blueprint, but he knew, one day, it would make whole the Chat.
    11 The Ludious called out to the chatters, "Come and See the threads of Mod! Let him smite you onto his anvil, and you shall be struck into a new form."
    12 And so, the chatters saw the power of Mod.
    -The Chanus Heresy

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    The Hammerites are my favorite fictional cult I think.

• Options
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I would awesome that eddy, but then you won't learn a lesson.

• Options
    I like chipotle mayo but I would probably not enjoy sriracha mayo because i find sriracha too vinegary.

• Options
    Chelle is watching Season 1 of TNG

soooooo bad

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    This cream ale with coffee is pretty tasty, but I'm kind of weirded out by a light beer having such a strong coffee flavor.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    This cream ale with coffee is pretty tasty, but I'm kind of weirded out by a light beer having such a strong coffee flavor.

coffee beer? Does it have caffeine in it? You wouldn't want to get hopped up this late at night

This discussion has been closed.