As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MMA]Break a leg!

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    If "peak Bellator" can be summed up in one image, it has to be Fight of the Year Matt Mitrione's 15-second one-groin-kick classic against Sergei Kharitonov just now
    Nah, that was Prindle breaking a dude's pelvis with an axe kick to the groin.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    If "peak Bellator" can be summed up in one image, it has to be Fight of the Year Matt Mitrione's 15-second one-groin-kick classic against Sergei Kharitonov just now

Groin shot so hard it caused a hemorrhoid

• Options
    Bellator kinda sucked last night.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Andrea KGB with the win!!! Also, Cain should probably give retirement a serious thought. The will and skill are there, but his body seems done with physical demands.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

we've come a long way from joe son

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Capt Howdy wrote: »
    Andrea KGB with the win!!! Also, Cain should probably give retirement a serious thought. The will and skill are there, but his body seems done with physical demands.

It didn't even seem like that much of a crazy position that blew his knee out.

• Options
    CroCop's retired effective immediately. Suffered a stroke

• Options
    Sounds like he got medical treatment in time so won't suffer any long lasting effects from the stroke itself. However due to the nature of the cause, he won't ever be able to train again...

On another subject how fucking stacked is this card! I've not ebeen this hyped for a UFC in a while.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Well that was a very disappointing night of fights.

Between how the Askren fight went and the expected but still annoying way to Jones fight went... Blah.

And Jones just being an asshole like usual throwing illegal strikes and then asking God to make it all better.

He's seriously the most garbage human and he actually believes a higher power allows him to be garbage. Please... someone beat him.

• Options
    Askren bestren

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooo.

He was getting whooped on.

Props to Robbie for shaking Herbs hand afterward though.

• Options
    get funked on

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Yeaaaa just looking at those builds I'm fairly certain the Iranian dude would destroy the other guy. The other guys muscles are so deformed from the injections and it doesn't even look like he can move around properly.

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Nah, the first guy who falls down loses. Those guys are so top-heavy and inflexible, I bet it takes them 2 minutes to get back up.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    God those are some horrifying pictures. Like no no do not want.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    only if terry bollea is involved and its a san-do

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    those trap injections lmao

• Options
    I remember watching a documentary with Dada 5000 in, all about bare knuckle underground fighting. He was using a triangular fighting are back then too. The idea is it forces the fighters to engage, since you pretty much can't escape once you're cornered in.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Conor arrested in Miami for taking a fan's phone and smashing it because he was taking pictures of him.
    McGregor allegedly took the phone from a man taking photos of him outside the hotel and smashed it. According to Miami-Dade County jail’s website, McGregor’s charges of strong-arm robbery and criminal mischief of $1,000 or more came with bonds of $7,500 and $5,000, respectively. Both are felony charges.

Around 10:30 p.m. ET Monday, Miami-Dade County’s (Fla.) Corrections and Rehabilitation site no longer listed McGregor as an inmate in custody at the facility. He had been arrested and booked with bonds totaling $12,500.

• Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Conor arrested in Miami for taking a fan's phone and smashing it because he was taking pictures of him.
    McGregor allegedly took the phone from a man taking photos of him outside the hotel and smashed it. According to Miami-Dade County jail’s website, McGregor’s charges of strong-arm robbery and criminal mischief of $1,000 or more came with bonds of $7,500 and $5,000, respectively. Both are felony charges.

Around 10:30 p.m. ET Monday, Miami-Dade County’s (Fla.) Corrections and Rehabilitation site no longer listed McGregor as an inmate in custody at the facility. He had been arrested and booked with bonds totaling $12,500.

Its 2019 and you are famous..... guess whats going to happen at all times from all angles and even when you are grouchy?

DUCKFACE SELFIE WITH CONNOR OVER SHOULDER >CLICK<

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Sad, Conor's always been sound with fans in the past. I know a few people that have met him and he always loved taking photos and such.

Unfortunately this seems to be yet another part of the classic too-famous-too-quick spiral that he's got himself into.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Ferguson's wife filed for a restraining order due to domestic abuse https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/ufc-tony-ferguson-wife-files-restraining-order-police-visit-home MMAJunkie obtained 5 police incident reports at the residence since Jan 2018. 3 in the last month
    The restraining order was filed less than one week after six police units were dispatched to the Ferguson home in Santa Ana. Cristina Ferguson told police she was at her parent’s house in La Mirada this past Friday when Tony Ferguson took their 2-year-old son back to their house and changed the locks on the doors, according to a police report. She said she didn’t fear for the child’s safety, and officers left after determining there was no custody order and no crime committed.

On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.” An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.” Nearly two hours after the police made contact, Cristina Ferguson told police her husband’s trainer couldn’t get him to leave the house to see a doctor.

Just three days earlier, on Feb. 16, Cristina Ferguson called police from a nearby park after leaving their home. She said that, while Tony Ferguson hadn’t been violent to her or anyone else, she was concerned for her husband’s well being. In police comments on the incident report, she reported that “he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.

When officers showed up to the their house, one advised Tony Ferguson to see a doctor. He agreed to go and was not deemed a danger to himself or others. But Cristina Ferguson was advised to take their child to her parents’ house.

In more than one police report, officers note Ferguson is a UFC fighter and owns a taser. They are also advised to send multiple units for any calls.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Ferguson's wife filed for a restraining order due to domestic abuse https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/ufc-tony-ferguson-wife-files-restraining-order-police-visit-home MMAJunkie obtained 5 police incident reports at the residence since Jan 2018. 3 in the last month
    The restraining order was filed less than one week after six police units were dispatched to the Ferguson home in Santa Ana. Cristina Ferguson told police she was at her parent’s house in La Mirada this past Friday when Tony Ferguson took their 2-year-old son back to their house and changed the locks on the doors, according to a police report. She said she didn’t fear for the child’s safety, and officers left after determining there was no custody order and no crime committed.

On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.” An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.” Nearly two hours after the police made contact, Cristina Ferguson told police her husband’s trainer couldn’t get him to leave the house to see a doctor.

Just three days earlier, on Feb. 16, Cristina Ferguson called police from a nearby park after leaving their home. She said that, while Tony Ferguson hadn’t been violent to her or anyone else, she was concerned for her husband’s well being. In police comments on the incident report, she reported that “he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.

When officers showed up to the their house, one advised Tony Ferguson to see a doctor. He agreed to go and was not deemed a danger to himself or others. But Cristina Ferguson was advised to take their child to her parents’ house.

In more than one police report, officers note Ferguson is a UFC fighter and owns a taser. They are also advised to send multiple units for any calls.

Jeez, sounds like the guy is pretty ill. Hope he comes out the other side okay.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Well, Tony Ferguson sounds like he is schizophrenic. I'm amazed he made it this far.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Tony Ferguson, War Machine, and Toquinho walk into a bar...

Inquisitor77 on
  • Options
    Goddamnit, I love Masvidal.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    zz7zr94c0qo1.jpg

<3

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Updated the op. I think. I dunno. I'm tired.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Ruh roh

Picture a dumb size and I'm not resizing it so here's the link.

https://i.redd.it/cd3cj0vpn9n21.jpg

TJ was popped.

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Options
    I have to give him some credit for dropping the belt on his own though. No arguing about it or trying to cling to it.

• Options
    “Hey guys quick announcement, I’ve decided to retire from the sport formally known as “Mixed Martial Art” today,” McGregor wrote. “I wish all my old colleagues well going forward in competition. I now join my former partners on this venture, already in retirement. Proper Pina Coladas on me fellas!”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/26/18281955/conor-mcgregor-again-claims-hes-retiring-from-mma

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Formerly known as..?

• Options
    He may be whining about getting grapplefucked by Khabib?

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    He may be whining about getting grapplefucked by Khabib?

You may be right.

If so, what a damn baby.

• Options
    NYT being the first major outlet to say what MMA fans have suspected for months: Conor's the athlete being investigated for sexual assault accusation in Ireland https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/sports/conor-mcgregor-ufc.html

• Options
    Yeah Conor is just getting out while there's heat on him. If everything blows over, or he serves his time or whatever, he's almost certainly going to come back for another big payday.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Mcgregor changing professions? See you in the WWE, you carny fuck.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile