As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Trailers] Chapter 2

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Went to see The Nice Guys today. It is quite good, very recommended.

This trailer was played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Yes I did shout at the screen "What the shit is this?" followed by a loud "Garbage" after it finished.

Just remember this:

The man responsible for that is a convicted felon.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Jesus the acting was so bad I though it was a spoof at first.

Also LaVeyan Satanist are atheists who just believe Satan to be a positive archetype.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    It does look terrible but now I kinda want to see it because it has Hayley from Modern Family and the cute gay vampire from The Originals.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    It does look terrible but now I kinda want to see it because it has Hayley from Modern Family and the cute gay vampire from The Originals.

Have you seen Vampire Academy? She's in that.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    LaVey would have loved that film.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    That could actually be a kinda neat kiddie movie :)
    Edit: Oh shit, that's what I get for breaking the 40 second rule, now I know how the whole movie plays out...

Panda4You on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    seems innovative enough which earns a pass from me, and it at least has Thomas Lennon in it too.

• Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Is that a live action Attack Pack movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvLwgXk3OxE

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    Is that a live action Attack Pack movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvLwgXk3OxE

Someone else in the world remembers Attack Pack? They were my favorite toys as a kid.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    davidsdurions on
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular

Europe: The Action Movie?

Just going by all the set pieces. Weirdly the tram station at 2:05 is 500m from where I live.

• Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    I didn't realize the preview image for Kingsglaive was CGI until I clicked the thing and saw what it is.

• Options
    It's a final fantasy game where the characters aren't 12 year olds. I may have to play it.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    It's a final fantasy game where the characters aren't 12 year olds. I may have to play it.

Kingsglaive is actually just a CGI movie made to promote the game.

Here's a trailer for the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiI7SMQA59Q

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular

Man...the preview image had me excited for an Army of Two movie...

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    reVerse wrote: »

and now I have to figure out how I'm gonna buy a goddamn ps4

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »

I can see myself buying my first FF game in a long time, then blubbing like a child if anything bad were to happen to the 3 chums I've grown attached to.

This game does look rather good.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options

Ahhh ok that makes more sense.

Yeah, I don't need to play that.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

Ahhh ok that makes more sense.

Yeah, I don't need to play that.

I guess it's coming out for xbone too but I don't have that either

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice ... Round Two or is that round poo? :D

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    That looks like a much more coherent version of the film...I know trailers are..well..misleading but still, far more coherent than the theatrical release. Weird.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    N1tSt4lker wrote: »
    Okay people, I mean, I just can't even. I was laughing so hard watching this and I haven't had a drop to drink at all tonight.

https://youtu.be/IuyZA-3xvWY

So Call of Duty multiplayer the Movie?

I was honestly hoping for a sniper-focused war movie that turns into a supernatural horror flick as a real ghost haunts a spec ops team behind enemy lines. Like a supernatural Predator.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    Marauders Bruce Willis VOD movie: actually looks better than his other VOD stuff recently, cautiously optimistic.

Collide: that looks like a better Transporter take than the shitty Transporter movie from last year, and Hoult has more presence than Ed Skreeeeen. It being based around love is *jerkoff motion* but don't screw up the car chases and we'll be cool.

Japanese movie: whatever

Not-Tits movie: well again terrible bait and switch with screengrab, and Achor Bay seems like a less shitty version of the Asylum movies. Still looks like VOD Netflix Amazon filler though.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I wonder if Thomas Lennon wrote Monster Trucks or is just starring in it.

I'm betting he wrote it too. Man has like 80 something sold scripts in Hollywood. He knows how to write a movie that will get made, whether it's good or bad.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    It feels very 80's in the sincerity factor, which is a huge plus.

• Options
    JRoseyJRosey Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    TexiKen wrote: »
    Japanese movie: whatever

S Korean actually and the director's previous efforts Chaser and The Yellow Sea were both very high quality. I'm excited to see the S Korean Noir movement tackle the semi-supernatural.

JRosey on
  • Options
    Chaser and Yellow Sea were actually really good, but I just don't care about the supernatural stuff unless it will be more like the film Moss. Just keep making great noir thriller movies Kpoprea, your mobs and street fights with pipes and 2x4s knows no bounds.

• Options
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I just can't care about FF15 because the characters seem so bland and they're all wearing basically the same black outfit

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular

The Two Steps From Hell soundtrack in the trailer feels a bit off.

• Options
    I just can't care about FF15 because the characters seem so bland and they're all wearing basically the same black outfit

Yeah that movie was false advertising. Game consists of the same anime teens as every other jrpg.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2016

Yeah that movie was false advertising. Game consists of the same anime teens as every other jrpg.

the last FF i bought was FF12 and you start as a boring teen with his boring teen friend and then get scooped up by han solo and sexy girl chewbacca and it becomes awesome

this game seems like it revolves around boring teens

override367 on
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

the last FF i bought was FF12 and you start as a boring teen with his boring teen friend and then get scooped up by han solo and sexy girl chewbacca and it becomes awesome

The only thing I remember about FFXII was that it felt like an MMO and I felt constantly a little confused and at one point I was wandering around shouting someone's name. Didn't it also take place in FFT's BrownTown world?

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »

The only thing I remember about FFXII was that it felt like an MMO and I felt constantly a little confused and at one point I was wandering around shouting someone's name. Didn't it also take place in FFT's BrownTown world?

I really liked the gambit system, but wished access to all of them from the beginning. If it ever comes out on PC first thing I do is figure out how to do that in CE.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    The internet decided this should be trending right now:

https://youtu.be/ByUyXPA8SOA

This movie informed my formative years greatly.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    get to play as space elves in the new warhammer?

I'd kind of like space elf armor in dark souls
    Handgimp wrote: »
    Six wrote: »

I really liked the gambit system, but wished access to all of them from the beginning. If it ever comes out on PC first thing I do is figure out how to do that in CE.

I believe the International edition this is already the case.