As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Trailers] Chapter 2

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Simon Pegg helped write Beyond? I'm in.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Teaser, nothing too exciting:

https://youtu.be/nyC_dNvGcd4

Extended, so maybe more info that some might want:

https://youtu.be/LQIJcWajCVo

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson? Sure.

Still kind of irritated that ID4-2 didn't bring back Mae Whitman and Ross Bagley as the kids, though. Otherwise looks good.

sig.gif
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    ID4-2 looks cool but there's nothing like the city explosion of the first in that trailer.

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Did Beauty & the Beast get delayed or somming? I thought they were going to pimp these live action remakes as much as Marvel movies.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Those baddies in Star Trek look a lot like the Jem'hadar.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    What kinda soured me on ID4 is their shitty blatant military recruitment thing they got going on.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    ugh

• Options
    Ouch, that looks bad. As though Secret Life of Pets stole all the funny from that movie for itself.

Plus how do you not get an Australian to be the Koala. Really the only voice that seems like it makes sense in that movie was Seth MacFarlane but he's just doing his Sinatra thing (also British Gorilla WTF no).

• Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Just doesn't work without Simon Cowell.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular

Been seeing commercials for this all weekend. What the fuck? I thought the types of movies died out a decade ago...

Is Kevin Spacey that hard up for money?

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    At first glance I got real excited because that looked like a baby Winston. Then I realized it wasn't more overwatch stuff and got sad.

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited May 2016

This came on my TV today and I felt violated. They forced this thing into my house.

Dear god Spacey, you are better then this. Adam Sandler is better then this.

shryke on
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

"It's just a normal season of American Idol, but the contestants are Dreamworks Animals!"

Why? God .... why?

• Options
    Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular

Amazingly effective viral campaign for Tropic Thunder 2?

I'm going with this, because the alternative is too worse.

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    This may be one of the worst pages of trailers I've ever seen.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

@Harry Dresden hasn't posted in a while or you'd see a lot worse.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm able to bring you all such emotional releases.

https://youtu.be/0tkLUap7oGQ

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    "The Call Up" certainly looks like a slightly less hateful take on Gamer.

• Options

Still lamer than the OG running man which these all seem like base things off of.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Still lamer than the OG running man which these all seem like base things off of.

The original The Running Man was full of commentary on media violence, television audiences, consumerism, and class warfare but it didn't single out a particular interest group. That's why it was pretty good despite being quite cheesy.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I'm in for Don't Breathe just because I like Stephen Lang

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options

The original The Running Man was full of commentary on media violence, television audiences, consumerism, and class warfare but it didn't single out a particular interest group. That's why it was pretty good despite being quite cheesy.

Exactly it was more about Man's cruelty to man than one particular group.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Still not feeling it for Finding Dory. Look, she's looking for her family but it was with her the entire time with the clown fish, The End.

it is interesting to see on wikipedia Stringer Bell and McNulty are both playing sea lions, that's silly because they were on the other side of the law 15 years ago do you remember that it's silly, they're silly.

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular

Exactly it was more about Man's cruelty to man than one particular group.
    That, and containing a metric fuck-ton of awesome oneliners! :D
    tRM was the only movie we had on VHS once at a time, I've seen it 30+ times.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Summer Camp needs better sound design.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Summer Camp needs better sound design.

Highly compressed whargarbl is in this year.

• Options
    Okay people, I mean, I just can't even. I was laughing so hard watching this and I haven't had a drop to drink at all tonight.

https://youtu.be/IuyZA-3xvWY

• Options
    caligynefobcaligynefob DKRegistered User regular
    Okay people, I mean, I just can't even. I was laughing so hard watching this and I haven't had a drop to drink at all tonight.

Ghost shooter

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

@Harry Dresden hasn't posted in a while or you'd see a lot worse.

Pfff. You love it.

• Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular

Ghost shooter

One of the lesser known Ghost Rider villains.

• Options
    No no no. This show is very serious business. "Make it rain."

• Options
    So Morgan is just a species remake?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Maybe. Probably.

That Cranston one I'm pretty excited about.

Really all four of those look interesting but have a high chance of falling flat.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Morgan maybe is more American Akira?

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular

That missile CG is...not great.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular

So Call of Duty multiplayer the Movie?