As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]less whisper and shared universes

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Obviously in a modern setting The Creature would probably be Creature del Black Lagoon. Or possibly Von Black Lagoon.

Quid on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I've never even read Frankenstein

I just like the attention.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    I am undone.
    RIP

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    You could also argue that since Frankenstein is A Modern Prometheus, the creature is just Modern Fire.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Fight the good suboptimal-build fight, Castle.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Can't go ahead, they're not there.
    Can go ahead, it's here.
    Can go ahead, won't touch a thing.
    Gonna stop now, let them go there. Can they go?

Covalent bonding between atoms.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    My girlfriend got me a red velvet cookie dough ice cream cake for my birthday today. so good

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    @Hakkekage are ya playing Twilight Princess HD? It has a coolguy that teaches you sickass sword techniques, like helm splitter or back slash.
    it is implied he is the undead spirit of a long dead incarnation of Link. He's pretty cooool!

latest?cb=20100112104558

Also Midna is the best Navi and I like being a wolf. Just spent the evening double murdering Poes for their sweet, sweet souls. There is a soul toll, and if you pay it you get to go in a treasure hole.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I bought bloodbourne today on a whim

Going in blind sometime in the next week

How boned am I?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Can't go ahead is obviously a reference to the balrog in LOTR

someone call Elendil

Or it could just be all about Boromir.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I didn't swear a blood oath. I said we'd stop the fight.

That was a suggestion so as to not embarrass anyone further

You swore a blood oath man.

First you made a pentagram on the floor with sheep's blood, then you sang the Forbidden Hymn from the Pedantronomicon, summoning the Great Demon Lord Technikron, slashed open your hand and his hand with the Dagger of Umackchully and clasped hands with him, forever binding your soul to his and subjecting you to eternal damnation if you continued the Frankenstein discussion.

I saw you dude, don't try to deny it.

I'm just interested to see how many circles of hell you'll fall through before you're done.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    It actually could be Aragorn.

He waits for them at the prancing Pony
    He leaves with them
    He promises Frodo he won't touch the ring
    He lets frodo and sam go off to mordor alone

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Can't go ahead, they're not there.
    Can go ahead, it's here.
    Can go ahead, won't touch a thing.
    Gonna stop now, let them go there. Can they go?

Revolving door?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    we're still getting riddles, huh?

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Podly wrote: »

*sweats*

Is this a riddle?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

Is fun game. Por que no?

• Options

First you made a pentagram on the floor with sheep's blood, then you sang the Forbidden Hymn from the Pedantronomicon, summoning the Great Demon Lord Technikron, slashed open your hand and his hand with the Dagger of Umackchully and clasped hands with him, forever binding your soul to his and subjecting you to eternal damnation if you continued the Frankenstein discussion.

I'm just interested to see how many circles of hell you'll fall through before you're done.

oh, that? That was about cursing Blizzard for generations for cock blocking me from Overwatch

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

oh, that? That was about cursing Blizzard for generations for cock blocking me from Overwatch

In that case...

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Elephants on parade

• Options
    Fucking hell, it's 10:15 already?

laaaame

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    OK I DID IT I TOOK THE TEST

WOO

NOW THAT IT'S OVER I CAN RELAX DO A FUCK TON OF HOMEWORK

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Huh, I just had grape-sized kiwis with smooth skin. What a country.

• Options

In that case...

Feel the hatred of 10,000 years

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

*zooooooom*

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Watchign Dark Souls 3 streams

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    @elendil I finished the Paleblood Hunt essay

Interesting little tweest there at the end. I'm not 100% sold but I like the final conclusion quite a bit as an interpretation.

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    oh no!

german hearthstone kid loses again

he has to win three games in a row now! :(

• Options
    Its a fourway intersection with stopsigns.

• Options
    I remember playing the demo for this awesome sprite-based action game called CrossCode a while back. Apparently it's in a very playable early access state now. Today is a good day.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Elevator

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so I am garbage in the dark zone

also got straight murdered at an extraction point by a dude who hung out there and then just planted a turret and opened fire on the guy next to him

three people and he kills us all basically by virtue of surprise I think

5/7 would waste like an hour in the dz again

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    part of the problem I think is the division is not a very good shooter so like there's only so much I can do with not very good controls

• Options
    My grandpa says his birthday has been pleasant and that I'll understand once I have my own 85th birthday.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    part of the problem I think is the division is not a very good shooter so like there's only so much I can do with not very good controls

The division has tremendously awkward controls and bad cover, but the actual pew pew plays well and that's all that matters in the end I guess.

Also I've basically never been mudered in the Dark Zone, except once I hunted down a pack of three rogues and then got merc'd by the guy they had killed so he could get his stuff back.

I then killed that guy and extracted his stuff.

I've even had multiple incidents where nobody killed a "rogue" because he only went rogue due to friendly fire while clearing an extraction point.

It's a very polite area imo.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Oh ked, you rascal you.

You aren't going to have one.of those!

<3

Neco on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Elevator

Nothing.
    Gravity.
    Penicillin.
    Lightning.
    Time.

... eggs.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Oh ked, you rascal you.

You aren't going to have one.of those!

<3

My grandpa is the rascal here!

Thumbing his nose at cruel fate.

• Options
    milski wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »

The division has tremendously awkward controls and bad cover, but the actual pew pew plays well and that's all that matters in the end I guess.

Also I've basically never been mudered in the Dark Zone, except once I hunted down a pack of three rogues and then got merc'd by the guy they had killed so he could get his stuff back.

I then killed that guy and extracted his stuff.

I've even had multiple incidents where nobody killed a "rogue" because he only went rogue due to friendly fire while clearing an extraction point.

It's a very polite area imo.

yeah everyone else I ran into was cool

just that one guy was a deviant

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I hate people who take the time to pose and take pictures while doing their regular routine.

What makes you so special that someone needs to document your fucking Tuesday like it was the queens bat mitzvah?

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.