As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is this [chat] conference over yet? Yes, yes it is

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i never played tf2 so idk if i'll like it, and all my friends who did play tf2 will be 10x better than me

but i am excited to play overwatch anyway

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    My throat hurts from my breathing tube and having a dead arm is annoying

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Evetyone get their taxes done?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Jake be like that guy from the Reddit ama

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Evetyone get their taxes done?

People still have the weekend because this year's filing deadline is the 18th instead of the usual 15th.

Hooray DC holidays!

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

Stranger the fk out of it?

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    No, sorry. And we never will because hello overwatch and sorry boring boring gameplay.

Overwatch on consoles?

53007630.jpg

youre being shitty

Yeah, ill be playing it with my friends.

yea im sorry that was mean of me.

• Options
    I did my taxes like a month or two ago. But also I'm a poor with a simple financial situation so it took like 20m online.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I may buy overwatch on PC to play with some and Xbox to play with others depending.

Your desparaging consoles is just ridiculous now. We play where we play. This tribal bullshit is over, man.

• Options
    I sent my taxes to my parents' guy and I think he billed them and not me ;)

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Ok just saw your reply. We cool.

• Options
    I used the poor person turbotax and punched in numbers where it said to and answered all the questions and at the end it said how much I get back so that was nice.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/.compact

It all started because he had a broken arm and couldn't jack it

• Options
    New kimmy Schmidt on Netflix everyone

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Besides, I've played so much console and I own an elite controller which I've fiddled with. Shit is pretty tight these days.

• Options
    I really want an elite controller but thats too much my wife would let me even if the money was available. I did enter a contest to win one of these beaut's though

1d7f9312-b644-4d5d-b05c-4940fe9de8f8.jpg?n=Copper-Shadow-Controller_gallery_960x540_02.jpg

• Options

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/.compact

Mother of god

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    It's really good. The customization is nuts. So much so that halo 5 futzed with their shot and I went to play with shark and my shot was fuuuuuucked. Gotta recalibrate.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Reddit is so difficult to browse can somebody summarise this?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    I did my taxes like a month or two ago. But also I'm a poor with a simple financial situation so it took like 20m online.

Yea we do ours right away every year my sister in law does them for the whole family online

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

When I was in my teens, I had a sexual relationship with my mother. I think that we would both characterize the experience as positive. Please fee free to ask anything but I will not discuss anything that would reveal my identity. Recently, my mom and I spoke with a researcher that is studying example of incest that were not traumatic. He is preparing a paper on the subject. I am not an advocate for incest. For whatever reason, it worked for us. Don't use use my experience as a template. I am here to relate my experience, not debate incest as a subject.

Here are a few FAQs that people will probably ask:
    It started when I was 14, my mom was 37
    I have an older sister that was unaware and not involved.
    My dad knew about it from the beginning and supported my mom's decision.
    It ended around college.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Teenager lost use of his arms due to unspecified ailment
    Parents discussed his obvious sexual frustration, agreed that mom would manually stimulate him
    Things progressed from there to oral to intercourse.
    Everybody came out of it considering it a positive experience thought they wouldnt necessarily recommend it

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options

when this guy was a youngish (i think 15?) teen, he broke his arm. he was at the developing-boy phase of jerking it 2-3 times a day and over time his parents realized oh, this is why he's horribly abusive and frustrated with all of us right now. so she offers to jerk him off to relieve his tension. this develops into a full blown, years-long incestuous relationship with his mother.

it's totally legit and a sex/family/relationship researcher the family consulted with actually verified it all. it's a pretty famous AMA because it's gross and funny- lots of hilarious responses to the original author. one guy asks, 'would you have approved of a similar arrangement between your dad and your sister?' to which the OP responds no, top response: "well ain't that some shit..." then lots of instances of them asking for explicit details, him providing them, and responses like 'well, that's enough internet for me today' etc

• Options
    the magic of that ama is in the comments.

• Options
    So many summaries

• Options
    I thought there was a specific rule against linking to Reddit to be all "omg this is so fucked up!"

• Options
    Daaaaaaamn this is a great burn (warning wrestling)

https://streamable.com/ywez

• Options
    oh also it's more readable without the compact formatting i accidentally included. so like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I thought there was a specific rule against linking to Reddit to be all "omg this is so fucked up!"

Is that what folks are doing?

That's not how I feel about it.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Also oh god I went outside to take out the garbage and brushed up against the fence briefly ... right where the world's sharpest nail was protruding, apparently. I've torn quite a hole in my arm, I am not pleased.

just think how your arm feels!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    this is absolutely not 'let's laugh at these stupid people'. i have gotten this before when linking something from reddit. i find these topics legit interesting. the internet is magical because of bizarre original content like an open interview about a guy who fucked his mom for a few years.

fwiw jacob cleared my previous links too. that rule is meant to stop mean spirited link dropping.

Organichu on
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Also oh god I went outside to take out the garbage and brushed up against the fence briefly ... right where the world's sharpest nail was protruding, apparently. I've torn quite a hole in my arm, I am not pleased.

just think how your arm feels!

Are you up to date on tetanus? Not the most likely vector but possible

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    No props for my response

Tough fuckin crowd

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    It doesn't gross me out. I've read too many similar stories of non-traumatic incest cases to be shocked.

I'm not condoning incest in the general because it is too often just straight rape. But not purely 100% of the time, and the sexuality nerd in me finds that interesting.

• Options
    So anyway, no more watching sad old Kobe desperately try to convince himself he's still got it as he throws up more bad shots than Carmelo Anthony.

What ever will he do with himself now that he doesn't have a locker room to poison? Will the Lakers finally start to rebound now that he can no longer drive away any decent players?

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    It doesn't gross me out. I've read too many similar stories of non-traumatic incest cases to be shocked.

I'm not condoning incest in the general because it is too often just straight rape. But not purely 100% of the time, and the sexuality nerd in me finds that interesting.

Yeah, I remember a couple old Savage Love's to this tune.

S'interesting.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Freud would have a field day with this chat

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Daaaaaaamn this is a great burn (warning wrestling)

https://streamable.com/ywez

Nothing will ever top Corbin's Virgil line though.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    So anyway, no more watching sad old Kobe desperately try to convince himself he's still got it as he throws up more bad shots than Carmelo Anthony.

What ever will he do with himself now that he doesn't have a locker room to poison? Will the Lakers finally start to rebound now that he can no longer drive away any decent players?

I thoroughly enjoyed old man Kobe this year. And he went out on the kobiest note

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Also in kobes defense, I really don't think we can blame Dwight on him anymore

C8Ft8GE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.