Options

Animation [Chat]

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    hm i dunno if the surgery fixed my shoulder problem

Hmm. What was the problem? Dont you normally have to rehab a bunch after surgery?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    And the young people ask
    What are they marching for?
    And I ask myself the same question

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    According to MFP, I'm below 2000 calories for the day (goal is 3300 or so). I should probably just slam down a PB & J so I don't go into shock in the morning and feel sick.

Don't eat if you're not hungry.... =\ not sure if serious........

Drink water.

3,300 calories would make me put on weight doing very heavy weight lifting per day also...

But good work being below your goal!

If you're trying to lose weight, you absolutely need to be at a calorie deficit. It Is Known, and it's absolutely bedrock

But, Castle, if you start hitting 3000 calories -LEAN- and lift heavy erday plus cardio, the Swole Patrol will be sending you recruitment paperwork. I had to cram in 5000 calories a day for two months working with a former-coworker trainer, and I peeled body fat while gaining seven lbs of lean muscle.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Hmm. What was the problem? Dont you normally have to rehab a bunch after surgery?

i dunno! i thought i re-tore the labrum, but when they went in, it wasn't torn

so they cleaned everything up and stuff but now that the pain from surgery is going away i am noticing the same pain from the same things as before, carrying stuff making it fatigued really quick/ache afterwards etc

sure hope it goes away doe

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    And the young people ask
    What are they marching for?
    And I ask myself the same question

i've had this song stuck in my head nigh on two weeks now

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    And the lack of Chuck Jones makes me sad.

Going to just put every frames a painting because it shows so much of his genius.

https://youtu.be/kHpXle4NqWI

Someone posted looney tunes and I came as fast as I could

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

i dunno! i thought i re-tore the labrum, but when they went in, it wasn't torn

so they cleaned everything up and stuff but now that the pain from surgery is going away i am noticing the same pain from the same things as before, carrying stuff making it fatigued really quick/ache afterwards etc

sure hope it goes away doe

ask your boy roger clemens how to deal with shoulder pain

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    despite my general disdain towards reddit, I have a deep appreciation for all their niche erotic subreddits

/r/cyberbooty, welcome to my subscription list

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Can someone come here and open a pickle jar for me?

• Options
    But what about Nietche erotic sub threads

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    isn't every reddit a niche erotic subreddit, when you think about it

the word "niche" alone

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

I'll be right over.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    But what about Nietche erotic sub threads

/r/fifthworld

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    listen I don't have time to debate /r/semantics with you

despite it being a public holiday I have PhD work to do

later, chat! make some Anzac biscuits and watch Gallipoli!

• Options

Anyone but Jake, his shoulder's still fucked up. Prolly gonna hafta amputate in a day or two.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    credeiki cptrugged anyone else that is into nerdy rpg stories.
    So, just wrapped up a short Vampire game. The pc's: Brujah, Nosferatu, Toreador, Tremere. They are hired by the Seneschal on behalf of the Prince to buy a thing at an auction. That simple. The Nos breaks into the auction house to steal it first. Does so, but stumbles on an Assamite doing the same thing. Nos fights the babby Assamite off and makes off with the prize. They go back to their base, and crack open the package, an ancient ass wooden box containing a super old barely preserved scroll. The Seneschal calls in the Toreador, and says that he wants the piece in two days. So they try to read the scroll and no dice. The Assamite finds them and takes the group of them to go meet her boss, a super old Assamite sorcerer (who was an old PC from a thematically linked Dark Ages game I ran once). Old Assamite is like "hey, lots of people are going to want this thing you best get rid of it. I'll take it off your hands for you." He seems genuinely kind of decent, and they're thinking about it. On their way back they are blindsided by a van full of Sabbat. The Brujah and Toreador are captured, Nos and Tremere get away. The Sabbat pack takes them to Old Tzimisce Koldunic Sorcerer who is super creepy, and monstrously hospitable (he offers them food, which is some poor mortal all tortured and terrified). He's like "hey, I want your thing, call your bros and get them to bring me the thing." So now the PCs are thinking everyone sucks but that the Assamite is the most decent and they are going to give him the text. So they tell the Camarilla powers that be that the Sabbat has the text, and that a rescue mission is warranted. They tell the Tzimisce that they will totally bring it to him. They go to the Assamite and they are like "we're going to play a game of lets you and him fight. If you make it there and can steal the scroll, it's yours." They get the fight started at the Tzimisce's mansion, and manage to survive the initial assault, and in the chaos they get away and give the Assamite the text. Upon which the Assamite drops Mask of 1k Faces and it's a Follower of Set who laughs maniacally and then disappears. Firs thing my players say after is "man, we got played." I was like "welcome to the world of vampire." Get busy playing or get played.

This reminds me of that Changeling game you DM'd.

That was a lot of fun.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

are they spicy
    i like spicy pickles

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Evening folks.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I have spent much of a long life in the observation of horses. I have reared them, broken them, trained them, ridden them, driven them in every form from the plow to four-in-hand. The result of these years of study is summed up in one sentence—I believe the horse to be part maniac and part idiot. Every horse at some time in his life develops into a homicidal maniac. I believe any man who trusts himself or his family to the power of a horse stronger than himself to be lacking in common sense and wholly devoid of ordinary prudence, writes a Kentuckian to Harper's Weekly. I have driven one commonplace horse every other day for six years over the same road and then had him go crazy and try to kill himself and me because a leaf fluttered down in front of him. I have known scores of horses, apparently trustworthy, apparently creatures of routine, go wild and insane over equally regular and recurring phenomena. No amount of observation can tell when the brute will break out. One mare took two generations of children to school over the same quiet road and then in her nineteenth year went crazy because a rooster crowed alongside the road. She killed two of the children. If any one can tell me of one good reason why man should trust a horse, I should be glad to know.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

are they spicy
    i like spicy pickles

No, just some dill pickles.

• Options
    Also, I got the jar open

I don't need no man

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Fwiw with regards to world building I'm less worried about npc names than naming places and such.

Npcs are easy.

Havelock2.0 on
    You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    But is the jar still usable is the question

Are you picking shards of glass out from amongst the pickles

Or were you smart and just ran it under hot water for a bit

I have a pipewrench-looking thing that grabs on the lid and gives you hella leverage

knitdan on
  • Options
    Oh, hey, speaking of not being swole enough

I think I can cam whore...

lemme try....

wait, shit... this photo is 1.6 megs...

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Also, I got the jar open

I don't need no man

:(

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Cinders did you science it

or did you use BRUTE STRENGTH

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Bad-ass characters who rise to the occasion and beat evil are very much present in GoT. There are plenty of opportunities to (metaphorically) clap your hands and raise your fists and say "fuck yeah! kick some ass!"

SPEAKING OF WHICH

(season opener spoilers)
    FUCK YES BRIENNE

YAAAAAASSSSSSS

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

feminine wiles

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I almost killed @spool32 's brother at dinner last night. @delmain and @mazzyx were talking about butter. This, of course inevitably lead to the mention of Paula dean. I scoffed. Delmain said something to the effect of, "well she's who you need for copious amount of butter."

I said, " Yeah I guess, that or someone to boo in a reinactment of the emancipation proclamation.

Spools brother laid his head down on the table.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

https://youtu.be/eluhOBMI4qE?t=53

• Options
    how the fuck do I resize an image for the forum?

• Options

I seduced the jar

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    My mom just sent me a picture of my niece, my sister in law, my dad, and my grandmother all sitting around a table and playing some candyland-looking thing.

4 generations of misters! awwww

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    FroThulhu wrote: »

Upload it to imgur. Get the url. add l right before .jpg

So if the image was aXZg.jpg. You'd change the url to aXZgl.jpg

It creates a web safe large thumbnail

Ludious on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

photoshop or this https://pixlr.com/

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Animated or non-animated?

Non-animated is easy. Upload to imgur, then get the direct image link. Whatever the filename is, add a lower-case L to the end. So if it's http://i.imgur.com/1234ABCD.jpg, then link it as http://i.imgur.com/1234ABCDl.jpg.

If it's animated, that's a little trickier, but give http://ezgif.com/optimize at try.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    My mom just sent me a picture of my niece, my sister in law, my dad, and my grandmother all sitting around a table and playing some candyland-looking thing.

4 generations of misters! awwww

That is awkward

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

Upload to imgur

change path to "filename"l.jpg

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Hmm.

Cannot decide based on the dashcam if I blame the bus driver or not.

With Love and Courage
This discussion has been closed.