Options

moby [chat]

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    the only thing I know about Psylocke is that she can't stop dying and coming back to life.

and she was okay in some of the video games but hard to use.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    You've argued that the action in-of-itself is wrong and that the action is wrong because of how it relates to the litigation and perceptions that are applied to it.

Yes? Something can be wrong in more than one way.

I don't agree

the ethics of an action and the legality of it is, at best, tangents

How so?

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Also I do not follow the x-men films at all

Is there a thing happening?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jesus, those GTX1080's out in the wild

this kind of opulence cant be botp'd

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    "now if i fuck this model. and she just bleached her asshole. and i get bleach on my t-shirt. i'm going to feel like an asshole"

I can't begin to say all the ways I enjoy this piece of pure poetry

there's... no, there's too much to say I don't know how to start

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    i'm out

sorry if i was a dick to anyone.

night!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »

New movie, a blue smurf named Apocalypse is in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EObaecFs3VM

Guest starring Sansa Stark.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

new one cam out with Apocalypse finally apparently its mediocre at best.

sounds like this is the best part to come out of it and its not even in the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kniQrk9jw0

• Options
    the only thing I know about Psylocke is that she can't stop dying and coming back to life.

You're thinking of Jean Grey/Phoenix

Psylocke just switches bodies with hot Japanese chicks all the time

Which I mean, who wouldn't?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

That's Jean Grey, Psyloche is most known for this look.

X-Men-Apocalypse-Storm-and-Psylocke.jpg?resize=366%2C275

And being a psychic ninja.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    You've argued that the action in-of-itself is wrong and that the action is wrong because of how it relates to the litigation and perceptions that are applied to it.

I don't agree

How so?

nothing is wrong because it is illegal

murder is wrong

murder also happens to be illegal, but that means nothing for the ethics of it. It would be exactly as wrong were it legal.

blasphemy was illegal up until last year, which does not make it in any way wrong

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    "now if i fuck this model. and she just bleached her asshole. and i get bleach on my t-shirt. i'm going to feel like an asshole"

I'm getting really confused here, so much that I don't know what your arguing.

• Options
    edited May 2016

Kanye proceeds that with

I just want to feel liberated,
    If I ever instigated I’m sorry
    Tell me who in here can relate

and after the line about her butthole he says he doesn't want to talk about it? Multiple times as if it's a conversation with the listener. But he already talked about it. Like that's the same fucking shit we all do because we're all kind of lame.

then he ends with

Everybody gon' say something
    I'd be worried if they said nothing
    Remind me where I know you from?
    She looking like she owe you some
    You know just what we want
    I want to wake up with you in my beautiful morningI

because despite bleached assholes and money. dude just wants to wake up with someone and feel something.

that is some wild ass shit and absolutely art beneath the bravado. because i guess if you ain't never been near a butthole one moment then tried to have a good morning then maybe you're ignoring the more crass nature of humanity.

idk

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

New movie, a blue smurf named Apocalypse is in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EObaecFs3VM

Guest starring Sansa Stark.

Man you had me thinking Sansa was psylocke

Which would have been a genius casting decision

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2016

I'm getting really confused here, so much that I don't know what your arguing.

I'm not arguing anything I'm just quoting the kanye west line DUE posted, and expressing how much I am in awe of the lyrical genius that is kanye

now if I fuck this model
    and she just bleached her asshole
    and I get bleach on my t-shirt
    I'm going to feel like an asshole

I love it so much

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Having exclusively watched the cartoon in the 90s and never reading the comics or playing any games, I have absolutely no emotional attachment to Psylocke

Me neither, but she is just one of a number of characters who are merely there.

It's so underdeveloped and the motivations are garbo.

• Options
    Now I want the film where psylocke is played by a Brit

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    IF HE GETS ASSHOLE BLEACH ON HIM, HE'S GONNA FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE

BECAUSE HE HAS ASSHOLE BLEACH ON HIM LIKE BLEACHED ASSHOLES HAVE

man I did not expect this to be what made my day.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    PLA wrote: »
    What's the escape-velocity from a neutrino?

Not very much. Their mass is something like 0.5eV

Let me get back to my desk and I'll give you a number

Right, so at 1nm away you'd need to be going faster than 8.9*10^-10m/s

Which is very slow. Something like 3cm a year.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

I don't agree

How so?

murder is wrong

murder also happens to be illegal, but that means nothing for the ethics of it. It would be exactly as wrong were it legal.

blasphemy was illegal up until last year, which does not make it in any way wrong

I'm not saying it's wrong because it's illegal, that wasn't my argument, and it's technically not illegal to cheat. This is separate from the ethics argument for being a dick, it's the argument that cheating will get you in serious trouble financially and legally indirecting with getting a divorce. Because the wronged party will have evidence to take you to the cleaners legally, and may even taint your reputation. This can happen at a lower level outside marriage.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I don't care about whether that question really wanted answering. It was interesting to know just how slow the answer was.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Like you know who would be a perf psylocke? Sophie Winkleman

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Now I want the film where psylocke is played by a Brit

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2110418/?ref_=tt_cl_t5

• Options

I don't agree

How so?

murder is wrong

I'm not saying it's wrong because it's illegal, that wasn't my argument, and it's technically not illegal to cheat. This is separate from the ethics argument for being a dick, it's the argument that cheating will get you in serious trouble financially and legally indirecting with getting a divorce. Because the wronged party will have evidence to take you to the cleaners legally, and may even taint your reputation. This can happen at a lower level outside marriage.

that just makes it a bad idea, not wronger

but since the perspective in the debate was the person who the cheater sleeps with, there's a somewhat interesting train of thought to be had about the ethics of enabling bad ideas (which in this case would be parallel to the ethically wrong thing you are enabling)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Hi [chat]

I think a Xenomorph may be repeatedly attempting and failing to rip itself out of my chest. Poor fella.

So no sleep tonight.

x.x

With Love and Courage
  • Options

I don't agree

How so?

murder is wrong

but since the perspective in the debate was the person who the cheater sleeps with, there's a somewhat interesting train of thought to be had about the ethics of enabling bad ideas (which in this case would be parallel to the ethically wrong thing you are enabling)

Exactly. It's just another reason not to do it, the meat of my argument was about ethics.

• Options
    @RMS Oceanic Does new X-Men feature a Quicksilver scene on par with the Days of Future Past one?

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Psylocke is the best most relatable character

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    The Ender wrote: »
    @RMS Oceanic Does new X-Men feature a Quicksilver scene on par with the Days of Future Past one?
    A lamer version.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    The quicksilver scene is really good. Definitely the highlight of the movie

Girlfriend didn't like it as much, I liked it more if only because it was longer

• Options

I don't agree

How so?

murder is wrong

Exactly. It's just another reason not to do it, the meat of my argument was about ethics.

not a given that's it's a reason not to sleep with someone in a relationship

I mean, up to a point people can take full responsibility for their own bad ideas

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Psylocke is the best most relatable character

This is truth.

Betsy would impale someone's mind with her psychic sword, eviscerating their very ego & persona, and I would be like, 'That is exactly how my own life has played out,'

Then she would go 1 v 8 with armed mercs and cut them all down, emerging unscathed from the melee, with her expertly crafted katana, and I would be like, 'How does this comic know so much about me???'

With Love and Courage
  • Options

I don't agree

How so?

murder is wrong

I mean, up to a point people can take full responsibility for their own bad ideas

No, it's not a given - but it should make you think twice doing it with a married person. That's one it's one reason among many not to do it.

What makes you think I'm not for people taking responsibility for their actions with cheating?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

You can argue they fell into the trap of "People liked this in the last movie so let's make it EVEN MORE EPIC", but yeah there is such a scene and it worked for me

• Options
    Also she was s-tier waifu.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    I'll probably go watch it then.

Honestly that Quicksilver scene alone is worth the price of admission for an otherwise kind of mediocre DoFP, so I'll presume the same is true for Apocalypse.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    I'll probably go watch it then.

Honestly that Quicksilver scene alone is worth the price of admission for an otherwise kind of mediocre DoFP, so I'll presume the same is true for Apocalypse.

gasp

• Options

I don't agree

How so?

murder is wrong

No, it's not a given - but it should make you think twice doing it with a married person. That's one it's one reason among many not to do it.

What makes you think I'm not for people taking responsibility for their actions with cheating?

if you happen to be somewhere where it's a factor. Rather specific cirumstances ::pop:

but I think you misunderstood me: I said full responsibility, as in, nobody else takes any.

Let's leave out cheating; somebody goes "if I do X with you, somebody would get to run off with most of my money" then my view on that is like, well, run a quick pros and cons list in your head or whatever, or don't, it's fully your choice to make

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    if you leave in cheating, that's more or less my view on "enabling cheating": it's fully the cheater's choice to make, and fully their responsibility

you, the person who the cheater sleeps with, hold no responsibility for the fact that they chose to cheat.

You are responsible for your actions, which were fucking somebody's SO. Which I don't think is cool.

But even though it takes two to tango and you made it possible for the cheater to cheat, you're not the one who chose to cheat.

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.