The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

And in the [13th Age] there arose powerful Icons

14567810»

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    By the way, The Bestiary 2 is out. It's got 3 Fallen Icons, some really cool creatures like Coin filled zombies, Nymphs, Koruvu (The Kaiju of the Iron Sea), and Owlbears! It's so far really good and the Fallen Icons are interesting because they aren't full monsters but like Stages of their forms (Someone was reading Angry GM, I believe) but still, it's so good.

ToxCantideLord Palington
  • GanksLikeGastonGanksLikeGaston Registered User new member
    God yes! Tracking that down.

Reading the Bestiary 2, they have changed up mooks a bit. They now seem to have abilities that are linked to being a mob, like there are these Kobold Berserkers that start off as a small mook squad of 4, when one dies, you roll a d20+how many Kobold Berserkers have died this battle. If you roll 6+, one of the Kobolds evolve into a normal monster (although with lower than normal health) and at a 16+ turns into an even stronger monster. There are Ghosts that gain a +1 to attacks and damages for each mook still alive and more stuff like that. It's interesting as it makes mooks more than small pricks with shared health. It's a welcomed addition to the game and I want to try to retrofit some of the old mooks with something similar.

• ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    Is there a Minotaur race out? Because they way they presented them in Bestiary 2, if there isn't it feels like a missed opportunity.

Also anybody know what's the latest on Glorantha?

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    No Minotaur race yet. However, Glorantha must be out because the Bestiary 2 has a section in the back of the book called "13th Age in Glorantha Conversions".

• OatsOats Registered User regular
    Glorantha isn't done yet. I got an email 8 days ago regarding playtest PDFs.

DevoutlyApatheticTox
14567810»