As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game of Thrones] OPEN SPOILERS through most recent Season 7 episode. Valar Morghulis.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I'm so fucking ready for S7.

I will probably end up marathoning all of the seasons a few weeks before the start.

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Winter is coming.

This July.

Wait, what?

Jragghen on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Winter is coming.

This July.

Wait, what?

Australia.

• Options
    CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    The Game of Thonesty beer for season 7 was announced: Bend the Knee, a Belgian golden ale at 9% ABV.

Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
  • Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular
    New teaser trailer is out! This is early stuff so it's more a "Hall of Faces" style thing rather than new footage. Still, it's VERY cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFMP201ctMQ

• Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    July 16th is the date, by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kdV8VmD76w

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    I'm confused I thought this was the last season but now I'm hearing about a season 8?

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    I'm confused I thought this was the last season but now I'm hearing about a season 8?

Last I heard this season will be seven episodes, and the next season will be six.

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Woah. My mind is blown, I totally thought this was the final season, awesome!

• Options
    Road BlockRoad Block Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Yeah apparently to much stuff for 10 episodes not enough for 20. And let's be honest too many expensive scenes for one season

Road Block on
  • Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GUYS! NEW TRAILER!

Still no footage of the next season - ack! - but this one uses Jon, Dany and Cersei. VERY cool stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWfvtnHtS0

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I like what they did with that.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    I really like that Jon didn't take his seat. As if he's not in it to rule like the other two. He's ready to throw down...

• Options
    PacMan1979PacMan1979 Registered User regular
    God I love Cersei. I don't know what she can do against Dany and her Armada, but I really hope she makes it to the series finale.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    PacMan1979 wrote: »
    God I love Cersei. I don't know what she can do against Dany and her Armada, but I really hope she makes it to the series finale.

After this season the next time I want to see Cersei is when one of the dragons has a bowel movement on camera.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular

I'm thinking "Blow up the whole planet."

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »

After this season the next time I want to see Cersei is when one of the dragons has a bowel movement on camera.

I believe the Valonqar already has a reservation for Cersei's final appearance.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »

Has that even been mentioned in the show?

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    ObiFett wrote: »

Apparently not. That said, Cersei getting choked to death can still happen without elaborating on the particulars.

Edit:
    Added spoiler tags

Edit2:
    Removed snark

GONG-00 on
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Is that a fucking unmarked game of thrones spoiler?

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Technically nobody knows as it isn't resolved but it does deal with stuff not yet shown in the show and should probably be spoiled and marked.

@GONG-00

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Edit: overreaction, nothing to see

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    @autono-wally, erotibot300 i tried PMing you but your name is un-pmable.

just letting you know thats not what happened, and I promise what I am writing next is not spoiler stuff.

In the books there are some throwaway lines about prophecies that may or may not happen and I am largely convinced what you saw isn't a spoiler to anyone because it falls in that column. It's a whole "thing" from the books that has been completely ignored by the writers for many seasons now and it would not be likely to show up at this point.

should he have posted it unmarked? no, its book stuff. But you have not been spoiled of anything of value whatsoever.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Phew, sorry for the overreaction then..

Edit: I do remember getting PMs before though...

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    the comma breaks your name into two things. vanilla bug I guess

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    You have to manually start typing it and then you can pick it from the pop up it appears. Otherwise probably enclosing in " " would work I'd think.

But yeah, this is just a maybe thing and like I said, it is still unresolved in all media so unless GRRM starts posting spoilers I don't think it can really spoil a big huge deal. Should still be in tags as it's book only just like show only stuff is also supposed to be in spoilers and tagged.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Road BlockRoad Block Registered User regular

Was it not mentioned when we saw Maggie the frog at the start of season 5?

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Road Block wrote: »

Was it not mentioned when we saw Maggie the frog at the start of season 5?

Don't think so. We didn't get the entire lines as written in the books.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    Normally, I hate prequel material, but I could get behind some Dunk and Egg. I'm betting all 4 spin off ideas are set before the show takes place. No Dunk, no deal.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

HBO gonna keep that GoT money train going as long as possible

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Normally, I hate prequel material, but I could get behind some Dunk and Egg. I'm betting all 4 spin off ideas are set before the show takes place. No Dunk, no deal.

well its likely there wont be an after, so prequels might be the only way to go. Dunk and Egg seems like it'd be a safe bet for one of them.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular

Oh gosh.

Read the comments. :D

• Options
    BlazeFireBlazeFire Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »

Oh gosh.

Read the comments. :D

What? God, no. Why would you suggest that? Rule 1 of the internet is NEVER READ THE COMMENTS!

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Nah the top comments at least (on this article) are quality.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    I would watch "Cooking with Hot Pie"

• Options
    PhotosaurusPhotosaurus Bay Area, CARegistered User regular
    "Tonight, on Top Horse: Bronn stabs a man in new and interesting ways, Varys wears something unusual, and I drink and know things. Plus, a special courtier in a reasonably priced cart."

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
  • Options
    Isn't there a fight during that whole Dance of fhe Dragons Targaryen civil war where two guys riding their dragons have a mid air battle and one jumps off his dragon onto the other guy's dragon and stabs him in the eye and both of them and their dragons fall to their deaths?

Fuck yes I would be down with a Game of Thrones prequel series thank you very much.

• Options
    ApostateApostate Prince SpaceRegistered User regular
    My faves:
    Where in the World is Gendry?
    Big Bronn Theory
    Cookin' With Hot Pie

This discussion has been closed.