Options

[Pokemon], Home of Legendary Opinions and Victini Promos

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    Knob wrote: »
    I can't name my gastly Fart, that's not allowed.

But Dickbutt and BallsackBird? Totally above board.

What about Fert or Frrt or @Crwth?

The only time I've intentionally subverted the naming restrictions is with Ferroseed

WorstBttplug had to suffice, not just because buttplug trips the censor, but it also wouldn't fit

• Options
    PUN INTENDED

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Knob wrote: »
    I can't name my gastly Fart, that's not allowed.

But Dickbutt and BallsackBird? Totally above board.

I tried to name my Fletchling 'fetching' and the game was like no way man.

So it's now FletchersMitt
    Stop trying to make Fetch happen!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I take nicknaming my Pokemon very seriously. For example, my go-to nickname for Ampharos is Rampere, but the one I got this time around was female so I went with Eweclid instead.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I keep forgetting that I asked my friends in this game to call me KRS-ONE.

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    I'm not saying I'd fuck a pokemon I'm just saying I've never seen a pokemon and me in the same room

• Options
    I'd also consider fucking a goalpost but only once the goalposts moved

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    if i had to

it'd probably be goldeen

• Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Id fuck a pokemon.
    Like Girafarig. Who couldn't appreciate those long necks? So Slender.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Dragonite is real, and strong, and my friend with benefits.

• Options
    QuirkyLittleTyrantQuirkyLittleTyrant A Mug Featuring Pichu On A Cloud Registered User regular
    Machamp would treat me right

PSN ID: Khrysocome
    Steam: ZappRowsdower
  • Options
    Dragonite would just make sure you were having a great time

• Options
    Melding wrote: »

Dragonite seems like he'd be a gentle and accommodating lov-

NO. Dear god what am I doing? STOP IT!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    If I had to compare Dragonite's lovemaking to that of a US President, it would be George W Bush.

• Options

Dragonite seems like he'd be a gentle and accommodating lov-

NO. Dear god what am I doing? STOP IT!

Join us in the pit, it is warm and soothing.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Koffing is an ugly spherical sickly being just overwhelmed with disease but manages to be a happy guy anyway.

There's nothing sexier in my book

• Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    If I had to compare Dragonite's lovemaking to that of a US President, it would be George W Bush.

Please tell me im not about to come back to another 200 new posts in this thread and find them all about what sort of sexual lovers pokemon are.

• Options
    I mean, unless they drop more SuMo info or do something significant to Go, what else is there to talk about?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    well, i was trying to talk about how one of the bigger leaks was proven to be fake but everyone wanted to talk about if 12 year olds want to fuck.

• Options
    well, i was trying to talk about how one of the bigger leaks was proven to be fake but everyone wanted to talk about if 12 year olds want to fuck.

Crap, I meant to follow up on this. What specifically are you referring to here?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    after extensively examining my pokemon in Go the obvious answer is lickitung

like, it's always been lickitung

• Options
    cue me frantically googling to see if anyone has ever made anal beads in the shape of Onix or if we can get in on the ground floor of this market

• Options
    Zenyatoo wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »

Please tell me im not about to come back to another 200 new posts in this thread and find them all about what sort of sexual lovers pokemon are.

I don't know man

how long are you leaving for

• Options

Crap, I meant to follow up on this. What specifically are you referring to here?

a number of them

http://pokejungle.net/2016/08/13/rumor-new-pokemon-sun-moon-information-leaked/

being the main one.

There's been a few others with the announcement of giga wrecker and no rainbow greninja at worlds.

• Options

a number of them

http://pokejungle.net/2016/08/13/rumor-new-pokemon-sun-moon-information-leaked/

being the main one.

There's been a few others with the announcement of giga wrecker and no rainbow greninja at worlds.

Ah yes. That one had some pretty farfetch'd stuff in it to begin with, imo, but I'm always happy to be able to put stuff like this to bed, one way or the other.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    we no longer live in fear of world with a water arcanine.

• Options
    we no longer live in fear of world with a water arcanine.

Well, let's not let our guard down too much. Just because this set of rumors was false doesn't mean they couldn't have accidentally gotten something right.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    eh, a lot of the announcements of alolan forms have been more interesting since the first wave so i am betting a lot of the remaining ones if any will be more interesting than "we made fire dog, water dog, please understand."

I am still holding out for water/dragon dragonite, but i'm pretty sure the thing was merely meaning that the line is in the wild around alola.

I would also accept a new dragon that looks cool that is water dragon. we already got a rad fire/dragon.

• Options
    eh, a lot of the announcements of alolan forms have been more interesting since the first wave so i am betting a lot of the remaining ones if any will be more interesting than "we made fire dog, water dog, please understand."

I am still holding out for water/dragon dragonite, but i'm pretty sure the thing was merely meaning that the line is in the wild around alola.

I would also accept a new dragon that looks cool that is water dragon. we already got a rad fire/dragon.

I want a non-legendary Electric Dragon, personally.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Ghost Dragon other than shitty ol' Giratina

• Options

I want a non-legendary Electric Dragon, personally.

yeah, that's be good too. make like a cool storm dragon, maybe it puts the electric terrain into effect when it comes in if abilities that trigger on terrain moves are going to be a thing.

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    250px-Palossand.png
    Palossand controls human adults, making them build a sand castle that provides camouflage and also raises its defensive abilities. Unlike Sandygast, if Palossand loses some of the sand from its body, it can restore itself on its own. When moving about in search of prey, the shovel on top of Palossand’s head revolves. It’s said that the shovel could be serving as some kind of radar.

Oh hey a sandcastle pokemon. Haha! Let's go check it out Pikachu.

...Pikachu?

tumblr_inline_oc61m3n7Mg1r4olk8_500.png

Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast...

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    i don't name my pokemon because i regret all names i give them instantly.

The only game I named my Pokémon in was Emerald and because of that I only know the actual names of like, five Gen 3 Pokémon

• Options
    Dedwrekka wrote: »
    250px-Palossand.png
    Palossand controls human adults, making them build a sand castle that provides camouflage and also raises its defensive abilities. Unlike Sandygast, if Palossand loses some of the sand from its body, it can restore itself on its own. When moving about in search of prey, the shovel on top of Palossand’s head revolves. It’s said that the shovel could be serving as some kind of radar.

...Pikachu?

Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast...

can I change my answer re: which pokemon I'd fuck

• Options
    T4CT wrote: »
    Dedwrekka wrote: »
    250px-Palossand.png

...Pikachu?

can I change my answer re: which pokemon I'd fuck

No, I'm afraid all answers are final and binding.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    alt caption: when your poke already fainted but their poke keep suckin'

• Options
    alright, hear me out, what if Alolan Arcanine was Ghost Dragon?

• Options
    edited August 2016

That would be a weird swerve but there's mythological precedent for dog-like dragon spirits so maybe? I don't think I'd ever choose that over original recipe Arcanine though. And really, if you're going that far off the rails with it, why not just make a new Pokemon instead. There's plenty of room in the design space for something unique there.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

That would be a weird swerve but there's mythological precedent for dog-like dragon spirits so maybe? I don't think I'd ever choose that over original recipe Arcanine though. And really, if you're going that far off the rails with it, why not just make a new Pokemon instead. There's plenty of room in the design space for something unique there.

yeah, it would be like a ground type suddenly becoming a fire ghost.

also yeah id on't think ghost actually has enough physical moves to make arcanine worthwhile as one. assuming they keep their general stats.

• Options

yeah, it would be like a ground type suddenly becoming a fire ghost.

also yeah id on't think ghost actually has enough physical moves to make arcanine worthwhile as one. assuming they keep their general stats.

I still don't know why you'd assume they'd keep their general stats (*salutes*). But as weird as Marowak is on paper, it turning into a vengeful spirit makes plenty of sense based on its established lore. Arcanine becoming a dragon spirit makes no sense.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

This discussion has been closed.