As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Which Ernest Do You Prefer [chat]?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    i too am enjoying this go of hearthstone

this go starting like 18 months ago

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    bowen wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    a5ehren wrote: »
    i hope hilldawg was serious about her campaign promise to do a moratorium on student loan payments by executive order

I can't imagine that's legal, but it would be fun if she tried.

Wasn't that for "entrepreneurs"?

anyone can start a DBA and have their parents give them a few hundred dollars

ok mitt romney

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    KTaRyEWl.jpg

Yes buddy. Thanks for putting your dieseased hand into daddy's refreshing ice water.

Cute baby! He's sick? Hope he feels better soon!

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    Honk wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    That toilet has a nice view and all but it looks like the wall on the right would make for uncomfortable wiping position so I'll pass.
    It's an ADA requirement.

Okay well it's obviously a left handed toilet in that case. Or the railing and wall would have been on the other side.
    Railing is usually put on the right side, or both sides.

4dc0280c23f9fcf487e25782dc36ff1b.jpg

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    you, too, could have a wolf spider jump to your ball sack!

Have you ever found yourself wishing "Gee! If only there was a toilet overflowing with spiders for me to sit on. That'd be swell" ?

WELL WISH NO MORE

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    babies are always sick

they're walking germ factories for the first 15 years of their lives

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    on the face of it it seems that private loans would still be hugely profitable long term if they had to abide by the federal subsidized loan interest rate and collection rules because they can't be discharged

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    That toilet has a nice view and all but it looks like the wall on the right would make for uncomfortable wiping position so I'll pass.
    It's an ADA requirement.

Okay well it's obviously a left handed toilet in that case. Or the railing and wall would have been on the other side.

Hm the toilet I am on right now has the railing on the left

poo
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Babbies will one day stick their filthy hands in the wrong water supply and cause the zombie apocalypse.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Ernest P. Worrell
    you, too, could have a wolf spider jump to your ball sack!

Have you ever found yourself wishing "Gee! If only there was a toilet overflowing with spiders for me to sit on. That'd be swell" ?

WELL WISH NO MORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1_cKGWyDAY

:edit: NSFW spiders

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Ernest P. Worrell
    on the face of it it seems that private loans would still be hugely profitable long term if they had to abide by the federal subsidized loan interest rate and collection rules because they can't be discharged

yeah but they aren't able to basically double charge students at that point, so you're taking a 50% cut in profits!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    porp wrote: »

Yes buddy. Thanks for putting your dieseased hand into daddy's refreshing ice water.

Thanks. One of the shithead parents at daycare brought their babby in with hand foot mouth. It wiped out his class this week. I had to WFH weds, but that didn't work out so well, so I took off thurs fri. Daycare wants a doctors note for each of the kids before they come back, so Raz is taking off Monday to see the pedo

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Hearthstone needsa ot start giving me some decent freakin legendaries I swear

you p much gotta craft the ones you want

it's maddening

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Ernest P. Worrell
    Echo wrote: »
    So in our last game of Pandemic Legacy we spent almost an hour discussing strategy before we were even done setting up the board.

Omg what month, tell me all about it in spoilers if it was August or earlier.

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    Ernest P. Worrell

Thanks. One of the shithead parents at daycare brought their babby in with hand foot mouth. It wiped out his class this week. I had to WFH weds, but that didn't work out so well, so I took off thurs fri. Daycare wants a doctors note for each of the kids before they come back, so Raz is taking off Monday to see the pedo

parents are awful

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Ernest P. Worrell
    babies are always sick

they're walking germ factories for the first 15 years of their lives

#1 had HFM around 10 months. I told Shark not to let him put #3s hands in his mouth. Well, I saw him with our kids hands in his mouth...Shark totes ended up with HFM, on his birthday.

porp on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    Is HFM a High Fructose Malady?

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Ernest P. Worrell

That stinks. Only one of ours has had it. I'm sure the others will eventually.

porp on
  • Options
    Ernest P. Worrell
    I still remember fondly of getting explosive ass and mouth from a kid because his parents and their friends thought it was cute that he wanted to drink out of a big boy cup (my cup) because mine was the only one without alcohol in it.

And they neglected to tell me that he was leaking from all his orifices before I went to drink from it. The only reason I found out was because I complained I got sick after the party and the mom was like "oh yeah our kid was sick with that and he drank from your cup"

thanks you motherfuckers

This is why I don't do parties.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    I am for accessible toilet needs, but what about my need to have 3 feet of clearance on my right side so I can wipe enthusiastically like I am used to?

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Hearthstone needsa ot start giving me some decent freakin legendaries I swear

you p much gotta craft the ones you want

it's maddening

it's not!

best ones to craft are neutral that fit into multiple decks

once you have those, focus on your class(es) of choice

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    How big are your arms that you need 3 feet to wipe ur butt

poo
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I still remember fondly of getting explosive ass and mouth from a kid because his parents and their friends thought it was cute that he wanted to drink out of a big boy cup (my cup) because mine was the only one without alcohol in it.

And they neglected to tell me that he was leaking from all his orifices before I went to drink from it. The only reason I found out was because I complained I got sick after the party and the mom was like "oh yeah our kid was sick with that and he drank from your cup"

thanks you motherfuckers

This is why I mix cocaine into all my drinks

Then leave it around for children and pets

Take that, annoying parents/dog owners

• Options
    Ernest P. Worrell

it happens when you're fat bruh

you need at least 2 feet to bend/squat properly duh

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, just checked Instagram. My sons class account hasn't posted anything since Tuesday. Everyone's probably out. Ms Martha and Ms Doris are probably drinking sangria and listening to Shakira in the classroom

• Options

parents are awful

As an awful parent,

• Options
    Ernest Hemingway

I think it was 210cm between fingertips if I stand like a cross. I am just short of being able to touch my knees when I stand straight.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    ITT Incenjucar feels better at failing at starting a family.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    Toilet Full of Spiders sounds like something Precious Roy would try to sell.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    I do not feel that pedo is an appropriate abbreviation of pediatrician

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ernest P. Worrell
    But a perfect one for clergyman

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Ernest Hemingway
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Social elements? In my board games?

Bah, humbug.

THIS ISN'T COMPLETELY REDUCIBLE TO SIMPLE MATH AND TRUTH TABLES /flips table parabolically

I prefer mathy solvable games with a harsh time limit that forces players to play suboptimally because they don't have calculation time

Seeing people stress out over that when they're used to APing until the perfect move is beautiful

assuming we're thinking of the same things, then something like that can be super fun, yeah. but in a vacuum, given the choice between "carefully husband your brown cubes" and rich themey trash, I will go for the latter every tiem

jacrob have u played blood rage

or scythe

@Powerpuppies n!

• Options
    Ernest Hemingway
    I actually sat right next to a 2 meter measuring stick so if I plant one end in my arm pit I can reach 92cm with the tip of my middle finger.

What I am saying is my arms are yuge

• Options
    Ernest P. Worrell
    Ludious wrote: »
    I do not feel that pedo is an appropriate abbreviation of pediatrician

Peds. I use that. Acceptable?

• Options
    Ernest P. Worrell
    It's an ADA requirement.

Hm the toilet I am on right now has the railing on the left
    It might have been the only place for them to put it. That happens.
    It's not a requirement for them to be on the right side, they just usually are, or at least I always have them put there when I'm doing commercial build outs.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

thanks you motherfuckers

This is why I mix cocaine into all my drinks

Then leave it around for children and pets

Take that, annoying parents/dog owners

Are you Dr. Rockso, the Rock n' Roll clown?

• Options
    Ernest Hemingway
    Ideally a toilet should be placed at the center of a room so I can 360 wipe.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I actually sat right next to a 2 meter measuring stick so if I plant one end in my arm pit I can reach 92cm with the tip of my middle finger.

What I am saying is my arms are yuge

I read some factoid once that you're "supposed" to have a span between fingertips roughly equal to your height. Checked out for me within a few centimeters.

• Options
    Ernest P. Worrell

thanks you motherfuckers

My fiance came down with that, and as such I did too because at a party a kid sneazed in her mouth.

Feral little monsters children are.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Ernest Hemingway
    Social elements? In my board games?

Bah, humbug.

THIS ISN'T COMPLETELY REDUCIBLE TO SIMPLE MATH AND TRUTH TABLES /flips table parabolically

I prefer mathy solvable games with a harsh time limit that forces players to play suboptimally because they don't have calculation time

Seeing people stress out over that when they're used to APing until the perfect move is beautiful

assuming we're thinking of the same things, then something like that can be super fun, yeah. but in a vacuum, given the choice between "carefully husband your brown cubes" and rich themey trash, I will go for the latter every tiem

jacrob have u played blood rage

or scythe

Powerpuppies n!

Blood rage is VIKING BATTLE in the style of chaos in the old world. Scythe is a heavily themed and brilliantly made game with zero mechanic-theme integration and opaque mechanics. It's secretly an efficiency euro but it looks and feels like a 4x until you try to win.

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.