As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

a chat for today

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Our dachshund decided to lose his mind tonight, and after 6 years of peaceful coexistence bolt across the yard and attack and kill our male duck before my wife could get to him. Then turn on my wife when she tried to stop him until she beat him with a shoe. The female then went into shock and died 30 minutes later. So this morning we had two ducks, and tonight we have none. And we have a dog we can no longer keep.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    also eddy here is my current r&b submission

modern r&b so same sounding... all these mild trap beats and cooing .........

huh

@y2jake215 I feel like that song has a lot of interesting variation and vocal stuff going on

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I'm just saying we should have an olympic event where we control and pose other humans and ride them around

humans that we own

:winky:

also

I have that dvd.jpg

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    R&B disturbs me. All this weird sucking up to girls in weird soft/cooing voices

The music of the beta cuck

The songs of broken promises and low expectation

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Our dachshund decided to lose his mind tonight, and after 6 years of peaceful coexistence bolt across the yard and attack and kill our male duck before my wife could get to him. Then turn on my wife when she tried to stop him until she beat him with a shoe. The female then went into shock and died 30 minutes later. So this morning we had two ducks, and tonight we have none. And we have a dog we can no longer keep.

Fuck dude, I'm sorry.

• Options

shit man

:bro:

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Babies don't fix busted relationships.

But belationships bix fusted rabies
    Alright Havelock, it's ok. I've called an ambulance. You're just having a little stroke. Everything is going to be alright:

I taste metal

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

I'm sorry. That sucks.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Kadoken wrote: »
    Why is rap battling not an olympic sport.

One must use their mental facilities rather than their physical attributes.

chessboxing

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Noughts and crosses

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Noughts and crosses

what a curious game

the only winning move is not to play

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Hello, hardcore farthuffer, casual fartsmellers and other flatulenticular connoisseurs.

i had a good day today.

• Options
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    also rap battles are amazing

one where they did some post processing to clean up the vocals would be tits

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Dragging along a pyromaniac, prostophobe Medieval Minstrel, incapable of dumb labor, skilled labor, firefighting, and hauling. She made a decent warden and was exceptionally talented at art. In spite of the fact that she's a manic depressive who constantly starts fires because she's been depressed that a wild rat who befriended her died, hey, art!

Gave her frag grenades during a raid, since she can't shoot worth a good goddamn.

We managed to fight off a dozen raiders taking only nominal damage. They're retreating, wooo!

She took it up herself to execute a downed enemy with the grenade after the fight was over and fragged herself into paralysis.
    fuck art

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

They arent, they are godlike but apparently NJPW have something in mind and didnt want these. The maker of these belts made them on his own dime/time and hoped NJPW would buy them.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Kobold your avatar is so happy

it makes me happy

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    hullo cats of [chat]

[chat] cats

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »
    Kobold your avatar is so happy

it makes me happy

:mrgreen:

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    You can't have kids in RimWorld yet, can you

I have three married couples who are lovin' all the time but no babies

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

huh

@y2jake215 I feel like that song has a lot of interesting variation and vocal stuff going on

I'm just not really a Bryson tiller fan he seems derivative

But I mean I wasn't really singling out that one song. It just sounds like every other tiller song which sounds like every Tory Lanez song which sounds like every blah blah blah

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    hullo cats of [chat]

[chat] cats
    NOMuq9m.jpg?1

• Options
    my main fire team in RimWorld are armed with M1 Garands

God bless gun nut modders

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    hullo cats of [chat]

[chat] cats

we're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully pedantic

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Kobold is your avface supposed to be Deekin from NWN?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIT IM BORED I HAVE NOTHING
    Draw all the butts.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    You can't have kids in RimWorld yet, can you

I have three married couples who are lovin' all the time but no babies

Sadly, unlike dwarves or space marines the people of RimWorld have invented condoms

• Options
    Well, Sky Tower's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I'm not going to wind myself up trying to get past a 25+ level dungeon that more than likely I'll fail at. Also I really should be winding down now — it's late.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

If they weren't doing it is have to myself

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Kobold is your avface supposed to be Deekin from NWN?

It very well could be, but I chose the avi because it was a happy kobold.

edit: i guess what i'm saying is that i'm a total poseur and i don't care

A Kobold's Kobold on
  • Options
    My military in my colony (Fortress Greensea) is divided into two basic divisions: eight riflemen armed with a mixture of M1 Garands and other random guns I acquired from passing traders, and ten mace-and-shield melee fighters to plug holes that may form in the embrasures during raids

I just captured a couple of medieval raiders, including one named Lolita

She attempted a jailbreak and my founding tribesman, Blue, crushed her hand utterly with his mace

If she pledges fealty to the Fortress, she may yet have a replacement

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    my friends are sharing cop stories

I am like one time I did a marijuan you nerds.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

The year 5500 of our Emperor and we're still using FUDDY OUGHT SIX

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

huh

y2jake215 I feel like that song has a lot of interesting variation and vocal stuff going on

But I mean I wasn't really singling out that one song. It just sounds like every other tiller song which sounds like every Tory Lanez song which sounds like every blah blah blah

idk friend I feel like r&b is turning out a lot of good stuff in the past couple of years

I havent been into it much since neo soul in the early 00s

• Options
    my friends are sharing cop stories

I am like one time I did a marijuan you nerds.

and now you are ded

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

huh

y2jake215 I feel like that song has a lot of interesting variation and vocal stuff going on

idk friend I feel like r&b is turning out a lot of good stuff in the past couple of years

I like the jeremih song I posted

I had jeremih Spotify on for a while during an amorous time and I enjoyed some of it

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Man that post is a total bummer

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

huh

Skippy you into the old stuff

Like Sam Cooke or Martha and the Vandellas

This discussion has been closed.