As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

a chat for today

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I need to know that the PS3 version isn't going to be gimped to hell or whatever

Its a JRPG thats kind of hard to do I assume itll be 720p30 and the PS4 will be 1080p60 with some more visual bells and whistles.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/ApLk3SLgofs

These are really, really good

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    step one: buy less xwings
    step two: buy more ps4s

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I need to know that the PS3 version isn't going to be gimped to hell or whatever

They have claimed that the PS3 and PS4 versions will have identical content, but that the PS3 will have worse load times and generally worse performance. It's possible that other things, e.g. crowds of people mingling, might get cut from the PS3 version (similar to how Dead Rising for the Wii couldn't actually create hordes of zombies).

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
  • Options
    there's a meeting in my bedroom

so girl bring your briefcase

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I tried cutting out that round where we went four snipers, but the quality is really bad when I put it in Movie Maker. The actual recording isn't great quality, but it's watchable; the Movie Maker preview is definitely not.

Oh well. :(

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

The problem with this is that when Katy Perry releases a bad song, it generally isn't because of the quality of production.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I assume the ps4 will be on a decent sale black friday/right after xmas.

Im judging everyone that plays P5 on PS3 harshly, that version only exists cause Japan is still being fucking retarded with its split gen releases. (see Tales of Berseria being on PS3 too)

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

Im judging everyone that plays P5 on PS3 harshly, that version only exists cause Japan is still being fucking retarded with its split gen releases. (see Tales of Berseria being on PS3 too)

Imma get a ps4

And a tv

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

I'm a PC guy now, even if I could afford a PS4 right now there's only Persona 5 and Last Guardian I'd play on it anyway. My PS3 already plays Blu-Rays fine and the money that would go to a PS4 could upgrade me to a 1070.

• Options

The last two Tales releases (Xilia 2 and Zestiria) were pretty mediocre and the Tales games have always had a huge problem with being pretty slow and enemies being giant HP soaks. I really hope that Berseria is good, though I may not have time to play it either way.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
  • Options
    milski wrote: »

The last two Tales releases (Xilia 2 and Zestiria) were pretty mediocre and the Tales games have always had a huge problem with being pretty slow and enemies being giant HP soaks. I really hope that Berseria is good, though I may not have time to play it either way.

Import impressions sound like Berseria is at the least better then Zestiria.

• Options

To be fair that basically just means that Berseria isn't the worst Tales game released.

I ate an engineer
  • Options

To be fair that basically just means that Berseria isn't the worst Tales game released.

Its got 4 stars on Amazon Japan so it cant be that bad.

• Options
    birb

70nrall.jpg

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    birb no

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited August 2016

I was so excited to finally play another tales game, too

And then I played like 10 hours and was like

-_-

Tales games are normally at least super charming if not necessarily great writing

Zestiria wasn't even charming

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    birb no

what did you say to me?

Tau_birds-bird_yellow_chest_Tau_eyebrows-Dawn_forest_bird_wallpaper_medium.jpg

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I'm listening to a ton of grime

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Geez

(Press Release) Nintendo officially sells Mariners

• Options
    I didn't even know Nintendo owned the Mariners.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    birb no

what did you say to me?

Tau_birds-bird_yellow_chest_Tau_eyebrows-Dawn_forest_bird_wallpaper_medium.jpg

You fuck with birb you fuck with bastion

• Options

Since the early 90's

• Options

Since the early 90's

i think that's why they made ken griffey baseball way back

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    and also why they loved bringing over japanese players

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Wait wut

Nintendo owns.... WAT

• Options

FroThulhu wrote: »
    Wait wut

Nintendo owns.... WAT

Yea they bought them to prevent the team from leaving Seattle to build some good will with the city.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

I'm a PC guy now, even if I could afford a PS4 right now there's only Persona 5 and Last Guardian I'd play on it anyway. My PS3 already plays Blu-Rays fine and the money that would go to a PS4 could upgrade me to a 1070.

I have a PS4 and I think the last game I purchased for it was Rock Band 4 like a year ago

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    step 1: buy fewer xwings
    step 2: buy more sex swings

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    step 1: buy fewer xwings
    step 2: buy more sex swings

NICE

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I speel my dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

I have a PS4 and I think the last game I purchased for it was Rock Band 4 like a year ago

See, and I'd rather get an Xbox One for Rock Band 4 so I could carry over my vast collection of DLC.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

was it all over your body so you had to take your clothes off and dance

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    My heart is filled to bursting.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Drez is now history's greatest monster.

• Options

was it all over your body so you had to take your clothes off and dance

should have sent a poet

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I'll make love to you

Like you want me to

And I'll hold you tight

Baby all through the the night

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.