Options

The Origins of the [Chat] of Spanish Succession

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I think in a good RPG it's best that the players and the dm hold each other in contempt and each side do their best to break the other's spirit.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    man i hope obama defunds texas ed over this trans thing

On the one hand, yeah fuck that ruling, on the other don't permanently fuck over children, and their education, in order to make your point.

They have enough systematic educational issues in Texas. No good reason to make that worse.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I think in a good RPG it's best that the players and the dm hold each other in contempt and each side do their best to break the other's spirit.

Maybe five or six people could hang out and do some cooperative storytelling

Maybe they could be nice to each other and everyone could be happy to be there

sig.gif
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    People who play part dragon characters in RPGS should be put in camps
    how dare you shit on waifu priscilla's fluffy tail

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I tasted my tomato sauce.

It is delicious. A little watery but ehh I can work on that. Its so sweet but 0 sugar was added because shit tomatoes need no sugar or sweetner bro.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Chanus' character goes to the Fairy Kingdom. No one knows what the book says.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    @ludious wtf happened to fixing my computer today?

nms dialogs and loading screen are so slow :(

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

Xena never said that. She was on fucking network television

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

I thought it was working normally as of last night?

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    NMS's dialogue is slow by design. Bad design.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    @eddy I enjoyed this article you liked on FB about McMansions

[chat]:
    http://www.mcmansionhell.com/post/148605513816/mcmansions-101-what-makes-a-mcmansion-bad

ugh yes. my hometown is a blight of new development, all of them hideous mcmansions

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    After making a monocle of truesight I had to retire from D&D because nothing could be better.
    I was pip and proper and stood for no illusionary tomfoolery

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    our new puppy is asleep on the floor next to me

i'm sure pooping in two places on our bedroom carpet really tired her out

i adore puppies, they're so fucking cute but oh my god the teething is killing me with this one, she is the most vicious puppy i've ever been around and i've been around a LOT of puppies. only reason i can stand it is b/c i can tell she has a really sweet personality and once we get out of the chewing phase she'll be a good addition to our pack.

but for now i get t o suffer with little cuts and scratches all over my hands and even a bruise on my wrist

when will it end

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Are drow even powerful? I assumed they would just be banned because angsty drizzt clones are boring.

I for one completely change the flavor for drow in my settings.

For 1 they aren't an outright evil race, for two while they enjoy darkness and are somewhat nocturnal by nature they aren't cave dwellers. I generally put them in a biome rich with shade, but still very much near sunlight. Like a rainforest or something similar.

I make straight dritz clones near impossible thematically in my game worlds. You can play it mechanically (a drow ranger with two swords), but the whole angsty good guy that's supposed to be a bad guy because of his race aspect is just totally fucking removed.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

contradict me again and you get the sharpy wheely thing

ovmQAbul.jpg

• Options
    NMS's dialogue is slow by design. Bad design.

nah she has that slow motion/bullet time problem. Trying to figure out what's wrong. Updated drivers, patched nms etc. It seemed to be working fine when I went to sleep last night but I guess not?

• Options

you were going to fix my windows update to see if it helped. its still way slower than yours

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Yeah you can totally do a resize and post with just your phone my itself. You need an app to resize and then you have to clean up the low res photo after but it's v doable.

Manually clean up a photo? Did we lose a war?

AAAAA

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Throwing anus.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    The worst part about NMS is that cinemaboxing that happens when you do something it thinks is noteworthy and you have to wait for it to clear to do anything.

My life support almost ran out as I waited for it to pop up 3 fucking achievement things in a row trying to get back in the ship because I edged the fuck out of my life support mining a shit ton of gold and titanium.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Are drow even powerful? I assumed they would just be banned because angsty drizzt clones are boring.

I for one completely change the flavor for drow in my settings.

For 1 they aren't an outright evil race, for two while they enjoy darkness and are somewhat nocturnal by nature they aren't cave dwellers. I generally put them in a biome rich with shade, but still very much near sunlight. Like a rainforest or something similar.

I make straight dritz clones near impossible thematically in my game worlds. You can play it mechanically (a drow ranger with two swords), but the whole angsty good guy that's supposed to be a bad guy because of his race aspect is just totally fucking removed.

I am a fan of aggressive reflavoring of mechanics; I have played dual wielding warblades (mechanically) as wizards (flavor-wise), for instance.

I ate an engineer
  • Options

you were going to fix my windows update to see if it helped. its still way slower than yours

I doubt I could get the windows issue fixed at work. I think the real answer is getting you more ram and an SSD.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    The worst part about NMS is that cinemaboxing that happens when you do something it thinks is noteworthy and you have to wait for it to clear to do anything.

My life support almost ran out as I waited for it to pop up 3 fucking achievement things in a row trying to get back in the ship because I edged the fuck out of my life support mining a shit ton of gold and titanium.

i know i hate it :(

• Options

the

I doubt I could get the windows issue fixed at work. I think the real answer is getting you more ram and an SSD.

the fuckkkkkkkkkk

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    People who play part dragon characters in RPGS should be put in camps

Eh. I'm more inclined to blame the DM for allowing it. They're the ones with the final say in what PCs can play

My rule was No Kender, No Drow.

back in high school i was in a D&D group and i wanted to play a drow and my DM was like okay but you don't have any of your innate magic abilities

but you do have a book that you could read to learn them

but it's written in fairy

and then we never met anyone who could translate fairy

Oh, so he did allow people to play trolls?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    In NMS this weekend I landed my ship in a canyon (not on purpose mind you) that lead into a cave. When I tried to take back off, it automatically flew forward into the cave. I bounced around, couldn't get out. Reloaded. Tried again. Nope. Stuck.

So this planet is a desolate snow storm planet. I had to walk for 30 minutes, scrambling for zinc the entire time to keep my hazmat suit up, until I found a base with a ship summoning beacon

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    rockrnger wrote: »
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Throwing anus.

if this is what you think a normal anus looks like, please get yourself checked out by a doctor

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    thats..a...chakram isnt it?

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    i don't know how much has carried over to 5e but old school drow had inane magic resistance, awesome stats and built-in spell like abilities

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Yeah! And whatever you do, don't force her to get into a highly suggestive, damn near explicit sapphic relationship with her cute chesty blonde sidekick. I mean it, don't you dare do it.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    In NMS this weekend I landed my ship in a canyon (not on purpose mind you) that lead into a cave. When I tried to take back off, it automatically flew forward into the cave. I bounced around, couldn't get out. Reloaded. Tried again. Nope. Stuck.

So this planet is a desolate snow storm planet. I had to walk for 30 minutes, scrambling for zinc the entire time to keep my hazmat suit up, until I found a base with a ship summoning beacon

no fun sky moar like

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    NMS is the abusive relationship of video games.

Hello Games is the new Black Isle

• Options
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Throwing anus.

if this is what you think a normal anus looks like, please get yourself checked out by a doctor

when the doctor sticks his finger up there remember to yell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03L_ZTbKiRc

AYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Throwing anus.

anus' come in all sizes and colors solo

stop your anal shaming

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    lets talk about how D&D's concept of alignments for species is deeply problematic

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    @chellyeah
    Try this if you get on your laptop at lunch or whatever:
    C:\GoG\No Man’s Sky

Once you’ve found your game install location, open up the Binaries folder and locate the Settings directory. Now locate the .MXML file titled ‘TKGRAPHICSETTINGS’ and open it up using a program like Notepad.

Now you need to locate the line property name="GSync" value="True", which is located right under the line property name="VSync" value="true".

To disable G-Sync simply highlight the word ‘True’, inside the quotation marks, and change it to ‘False’, so that the line now reads line property name="GSync" value="False".

Then save and close the document.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Throwing anus.

when the doctor sticks his finger up there remember to yell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03L_ZTbKiRc

AYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

Calm down Alpha 5.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Throwing anus.

It's an Oglaf reference you philistine.

• Options
    AanrK7E.jpg

just a reminder

ovmQAbul.jpg

Yeah! And whatever you do, don't force her to get into a highly suggestive, damn near explicit sapphic relationship with her cute chesty blonde sidekick. I mean it, don't you dare do it.

you're welcome:

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    I remember renting some Xena game multiple times back then, can't remember what platform. Surprisingly fun for a licensed game, like multiplayer beat em up with all the characters from the Hercules and Xena shows.

This discussion has been closed.