As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the Worst

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    rockrnger wrote: »
    I actually thought the last act of seven was cool.

Everyone saving the world as a coincidence of doing something selfish.

it's rare that FFVII is referred to as Seven so for a bit I was wondering about how this related to WHAT (WAS) IN THE FUCKING BOX?

me too but everyone knows the proper way to refer to the movie is 7even

Ludious on
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    8 is the best final fantasy because it knows that final fantasy is best when it's insane nonsense and tiny leather jackets

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Also if the remake has any breathy loli gasps like fucking FFXIII is filled with I will fucking feed

Apo, the anime girl cannot properly express the four anime emotions without their full vocabulary of moaning, tittering, sighing, gasping, and crying.

The four anime emotions being, of course, tsundere, kuudere, dandere, and yandere

You're forgetting Huedere, Dewdere, and Loudere.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    I maintain the maximum limit of moe is a girl looking to see if you are looking at her act like she won't look at you because she is mad.

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    I'm in a Mystikal mood tonight.

https://youtu.be/psaHLi7-DIs

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Apo are you getting a doctorate in anime?

I didn't think so.

I have a natural understanding

Simon merely adopted the anime, I was born to it, moulded by it. I didn't see the 3dpd until I was a man and by then to me it was DISGUSTING

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Also if the remake has any breathy loli gasps like fucking FFXIII is filled with I will fucking feed

Apo, the anime girl cannot properly express the four anime emotions without their full vocabulary of moaning, tittering, sighing, gasping, and crying.

The four anime emotions being, of course, tsundere, kuudere, dandere, and yandere

How dere you

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
  • Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    I MADE A CUSTARD FROM SCRATCH

*stares into the void*

@Blameless Cleric I know that feel.

You did good kid.

It was a good first attempt. Proud of you.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    I looked up what moe means and wish I had not.

Like icarus flying too close to the sun

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I like really thick, lumpy, sweet custard possibly with a skin

• Options
    After putting BC up to such an arduous baking task I feel its about time I challenged myself in the same vein.

Maybe a nice olive oil cake or something...

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    I looked up what moe means and wish I had not.

185?cb=20130623173110

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Thundere- the girl is bright and flashy but don't get too close or you'll get burned

Chowdere- she will make you into soup

Endere- years of being trained as a child soldier have left her emotionally stunted

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I don't know why we're even talking about tsundere and yandere and whatnot.

They're just intermediate steps on the way to the much more powerful tsundaga and yandaga.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    My stepdad used to make a chocolate cake that had oil and vinegar in it. Very moist, much tasty.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

They're just intermediate steps on the way to the much more powerful tsundaga and yandaga.

Um maybe I want to save MP or do single-target damage

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular

Use an ethere

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

KW5Plap.png

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    the anime is quite strong in this thread

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »

Don't be.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

Just stock up on Ethers and you'll never have to worry about your Moe Points running out.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    at a friends place. I'm out by the fire still. I have a plate of delicious meats beside me and a cooler of booze along with some whiskey.

The stars are dang on great tonight too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

Don't be.

Watch yourself

• Options
    why do i ever watch anything youtube suggests for me

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    AynSSgl.jpg

• Options
    Also @Blameless Cleric now you have the requisite knowledge to make these.

https://youtu.be/e7l1R7JSKKQ

This is what I serve alongside dry-aged beef.

• Options
    Although real talk it's best when you also add some black pepper, maybe some allspice.

Maybe boil the potatoes with garlic and bay leaves before mashing them. Probably in a sachet de piece to make them easier to extract.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    It is a real shame that we haven't invested in a proper national rail system. I'm looking at more environmentally-friendly ways to travel across the country, and the options are Greyhound, which is slow and uncomfortable, and Amtrak, which somehow manages to be not much faster and is 3x the price.

• Options
    this time it was about streamers devaluing gaming streams by being to sexy an having big boops on the display

god what is wrong with you internet

• Options
    Although real talk it's best when you also add some black pepper, maybe some allspice.

Maybe boil the potatoes with garlic and bay leaves before mashing them. Probably in a sachet de piece to make them easier to extract.

man, custard is weirder than I remembered

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    AynSSgl.jpg

Like Moses smashing the tablets on the ground and telling you you're all a bunch of idolatrous fucks.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I think I'm gonna have to call it a night. Though today was weird and awkward, it's late and I want to get some good sleep.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    It is a real shame that we haven't invested in a proper national rail system. I'm looking at more environmentally-friendly ways to travel across the country, and the options are Greyhound, which is slow and uncomfortable, and Amtrak, which somehow manages to be not much faster and is 3x the price.

I'd shimmy down to your neck of the woods all the time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

man, custard is weirder than I remembered

Apo, I think you're choosing not to pay attention.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    yeah the cost of amtrak is just..lol?
    It's like..plane ticket prices (OR MORE) for a slower more annoying trip

• Options
    Which is really bad, because only one of us has not only ingested alcohol but also at least four hundred grams of legal THC.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    For a fake quote that is surprisingly evocative, well done internet troll.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I had good Turkish coffee today and it was adorable.
    AAB1okH.jpg

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.