Options

[chat] of the Worst

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    @Alazull ok I'm trying that alton brown recipe

I think I already fucked it up a bit so

pray for me

"Blameless Cleric" To be fair if you just straight pate a choux correctly on your first try, I'd be surprised.

It took me a few attempts to get it down.

Baking can be a bitch.

ok u nerd

@Alazull BEHOLD

COMPLETED CREAM PUFFS

THEY ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS

tumblr_ocn3qqTEfX1ruojzgo2_400.jpg

here they are right out of the oven

tumblr_ocn3qqTEfX1ruojzgo1_400.jpg

and here they are full of the FUCKING CREME SAINT HONORE I made FROM SCRATCH, and some of them topped with homemade whipped cream and cocoa powder

@spool32 @Belasco32 I feel I have upheld the family name

yesssss good jerb!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Although SOTAR there was a a couple weeks ago where he wasnt at RAW or SD but still was in 100% control of the show.

Dude is a maniac and weather I approve of his choices or not I applaud his worth ethic.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    The struggle of these online classes that want you to post an introduction.

How to introduce yourself while still providing absolutely minimal information?

Introduce yourself not unlike how a professional wrestler is introduced

"Standing a full 6 feet 8 inches tall, weighing in at over 280 pounds, allll the way from The South Pacific ... The Wranglin' Wastrel, Todd Flextra!"

The goal here is not to intimidate the other students, Narwhal.

Thankfully I completed my anti-introduction and correctly guessed the general level of non-information provided by the other 27 students who already posted (you don't get to look until you post).

It's like sharing russian roulette. Whoever overshares, dies.

what did you say

My name, the fact that I am originally from California, the fact that I was in the navy and moved to Alabama when I got out of the navy, the fact that I completed my undergrad degree last year and the subject, and that it's my first semester as a grad student. Then I wrote one line about my pets.

The end.

Included your pets. That's some dangerous living.

And yet it was the correct choice, as the other students listed kids and pets.

why are you othering students who don't have kids or pets.

Why are the people with kids othering me?

Why are people without pets even considered people when there is no evidence to support this?

i don't have any answers to any of these questions but as a non pet non child nearly thirty I

Are you available to be studied under laboratory conditions?

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

"Standing a full 6 feet 8 inches tall, weighing in at over 280 pounds, allll the way from The South Pacific ... The Wranglin' Wastrel, Todd Flextra!"

Thankfully I completed my anti-introduction and correctly guessed the general level of non-information provided by the other 27 students who already posted (you don't get to look until you post).

what did you say

My name, the fact that I am originally from California, the fact that I was in the navy and moved to Alabama when I got out of the navy, the fact that I completed my undergrad degree last year and the subject, and that it's my first semester as a grad student. Then I wrote one line about my pets.

The end.

Why are people without pets even considered people when there is no evidence to support this?

i don't have any answers to any of these questions but as a non pet non child nearly thirty I

for a very small fee.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    If you ever want to know about the who and how of Vince find the couple interviews with Freddie Prinze Jr. on his time as a WWE writer.

Since he doesnt have to worry about being in Vince's life he actually said some stuff about how he operates.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

what did you say

The end.

for a very small fee.

Wait yeah can we get compensated for this study because if so

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Georgia pastor, who said Pulse nightclub victims "got what they deserved", arrested for child molestation.

Not even surprised at this point.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

what did you say

The end.

for a very small fee.

hey man

hobo code.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    i ordered a new computer. This one is dying rapidly. I got the new hotness with the GTX 1060. Overall, with everything but an SSD (got a new one about a year ago so just going to use that), including windows 10 it was $925. Not bad.

• Options

what did you say

The end.

for a very small fee.

hey man

hobo code.

yo but if we can BOTH get paid though, it's cool!

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Georgia pastor, who said Pulse nightclub victims "got what they deserved", arrested for child molestation.

Not even surprised at this point.

Actually-straight guys just don't care that much.

They can be grossed out by gays, they can dislike gays, they might do something hate-crimey in a group situation where there is peer performance stuff going on, but ultimately they just don't care that much and spend next to zero time thinking about gay guys when there isn't a gay guy directly in front of them.

The people who just cannot stop thinking about it and are angry about it all the time or at random times and look for avenues to be vocal about how much they hate gays and it disgusts them are all closeted or repressed gays.

All of them. I fully believe this now.

• Options
    Playing Dragon Age makes me want EA/Bioware to stop playing coy and just fucking show off Mass Effect 4.

I can wait till March for the game thats fine but man guys shit or get off the pot.

• Options
    Civ 4 or Stellaris or sleep

Hmm

• Options
    efpRQMjl.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2016
    14067503_1375946185790937_7028632741552666321_n.jpg?oh=ed515982060d3843909e26ec364a032b&oe=584CC470

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh man Thunderlord gets to dressup for Halloween this year.

thats going to be great.

• Options
    So what I'm saying gaybros, you should throw out more pity fucks in college because it might stop the next Fred Phelps from happening.

Just sayin'

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

thats going to be great.

He should dress up as George Danton

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Playing Dragon Age makes me want EA/Bioware to stop playing coy and just fucking show off Mass Effect 4.

I can wait till March for the game thats fine but man guys shit or get off the pot.

No. They need to take their damn time and not make another ME3

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

thats going to be great.

He should dress up as George Danton

Excuse me, Thunderlord is a lady

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Pictures of the kids at the Fair

14141626_10207321467578819_755937767266705412_n.jpg?oh=9918a0e828c420bf07b761b060a15fef&oe=58475010

14088572_10207321467378814_3486064028663924015_n.jpg?oh=39ce5ad0b424e83db37a6049e102576c&oe=583C667D

14102317_10207321473138958_2799728901164782424_n.jpg?oh=19b4cfce92ac9d12bbee9a8b01c2e57b&oe=585277D0

14089030_10207321476299037_3797420057475161538_n.jpg?oh=ef027c5cf98fe778e90168e2b6f71530&oe=5851552A

and Thunderlord in her Princess Anna dress
    14079567_10207316546935806_4409333848574863044_n.jpg?oh=5b4e88cfb9ca1ad5384ec16c4a78f32d&oe=583BCAEB

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Just get their ending(s) in place and it will be fine.

• Options

That was not the problem with ME3.

The problem was the connecting story (ghost boy) and the ending were all written by one dude who thought he had a great idea but actually it was not really that good and probably way too personal and not actually what his audience wanted but no one had any input so it went out just the way he envisioned it and the reaction was bad because it was bad.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Why is Vince McMahon ostracized from society? Is it because he felt the need to be "in character" whenever he was interacting with anyone who wasn't WWE staff and in a non-public setting?

Because if so, that is some The Prestige level commitment.

Because he's an asshole.

People whole love wrestling will be quick to say it's an act.

But no, when someone is universally an asshole, it's not an act.

They're just an asshole.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Why is Vince McMahon ostracized from society? Is it because he felt the need to be "in character" whenever he was interacting with anyone who wasn't WWE staff and in a non-public setting?

Because he's an asshole.

They're just as asshole.

If you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole.

If you keep meeting assholes all day, you may be the asshole.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

Because he's an asshole.

They're just as asshole.

He may very well be a total asshole but he also has a character that he plays who is an asshole.

That can't be his actual personality because it is an obvious caricature.

It could very well be a caricature of himself, but I don't accept that he is a real life cartoon character.

• Options
    Anyway, [chat]

It is scandalously late, I must retire to my bedchambers

I bid you adieu until the morrow

Be good to yourself and to each other, and remember that everyone is doing the best they can <3

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Like if "fucking asshole" had a gravitational pull

And you put Vince McMahon and Donald Trump in the same room

An unimaginably large black hole would spawn and consume the Milky Way

Because they are both irrevocably irredeemable assholes

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

The problem was the connecting story (ghost boy) and the ending were all written by one dude who thought he had a great idea but actually it was not really that good and probably way too personal and not actually what his audience wanted but no one had any input so it went out just the way he envisioned it and the reaction was bad because it was bad.

My key problem with ME3 was the airport security I had to go through to leave the war room. I still wake up at night in a cold swear about it

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Like if "fucking asshole" had a gravitational pull

And you put Vince McMahon and Donald Trump in the same room

An unimaginably large black hole would spawn and consume the Milky Way

Because they are both irrevocably irredeemable assholes

Dude what the FUCK are you talking about

Did Vinny Mac bang or mom or something?

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options

My key problem with ME3 was the airport security I had to go through to leave the war room. I still wake up at night in a cold swear about it

Oh god getting to the War Council in Dragon Age is fucking brutal too.

Like FUCK it's a non combat zone people just let me spawn there.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Vince has done shitty things but every wrestler promoter has.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Vince has done shitty things but every wrestler promoter has.

For sure like Vince has NOTHING on Moolah

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    which one of you is the heel and which one of you is the face

who gets the steel chair

fiiiiight it oooout

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I think we all know who the heels and faces of chat are

• Options

Oh god getting to the War Council in Dragon Age is fucking brutal too.

Like FUCK it's a non combat zone people just let me spawn there.

Don't say that, I just bought it in the sale.

Although really I'm not sure why given nor enjoying the first one and the second being awful

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Moolah = Ellison
    However, Wendi Richter stated that Ellison did not actually train the wrestlers at her wrestling school. Instead, Richter stated that Ellison accepted payment of the training fee (which at the time of Richter's training was five hundred dollars) and had other female wrestlers within her camp (including Leilani Kai, Judy Martin, Winona Littleheart, and Joyce Grable) train the new recruits, and that these women did not get paid for their additional work as trainers.

Richter also stated that Ellison required all women that received training at her camp to each sign a contract that allowed Ellison to function as their booker and receive twenty five percent of their booking fee. Trainees were also required to rent duplex apartments on Ellison's property and they were responsible for paying her for rent and utilities. The training lasted six months and took place up to five hours per day inside a wrestling ring in a barn that lacked heating and air conditioning or fans.

Debbie Johnson, another former trainee of Ellison's,

stated that she was required to give Ellison thirty percent of her booking fee, and her paycheck was further reduced as Ellison deducted travel expenses, food, rent, and utilities before paying her. As a result, Johnson worked for Ellison for two years before she received any money. Johnson stated that Ellison would refuse to book certain women in her training camp if they angered her, and that Ellison monitored her and refused to let her leave the physical constraints of the training camp unless she was accompanied by someone else.

Over the years, various female wrestlers have come forward with stories accusing Ellison of being a pimp that often provided various wrestling promoters with unsuspecting female wrestlers that would be used as sex objects. One of the most notorious accusations is from the family of Sweet Georgia Brown (Susie Mae McCoy). McCoy, who was trained and booked by Ellison and her then-husband Buddy Lee, told her daughter that she was often raped, given drugs and made an addict in an intentional attempt by Ellison and Lee to control her.

Ida Martinez, who wrestled during the 1960s, also recalls

that many of the regional promoters “demanded personal services” before they would pay the female wrestlers. In a 2002 interview, Luna Vachon claimed that when she was sixteen years old and training at Ellison's camp, Ellison sent her out of state to be photographed by an older man. Although she remained clothed during the photo shoot, Vachon stated she felt taken advantage of by Ellison and the older man. Vachon also stated that her aunt, Vivian Vachon, witnessed Ellison abusing alcohol and having sex with her female trainees.

Sandy Parker, a lesbian former pupil of Ellison's, also claims that Ellison forbade her from going to any gay bars and tried to press her to date men. Parker says this enranged her, because "(Moolah) was two faced because she had her own little dalliances that we all knew about."

Both Judy Martin and Leilani Kai told in later interviews that Moolah would collect the women wrestler's pay from promoters, and after taking out her own pay, would only give the girls half of the money they were owed (keeping half of their pay for herself, plus her own pay) and telling them that was all the promoter gave her to give them.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I do not learn from mistakes so I drank whey again. Pray for my butt.

hail mary
    full of grace
    the lord is with thee

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    b-blessed art thou among women
    and blessed is the-
    the fruit if thy womb jesus

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.