As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the Worst

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Last night I fell down a youtube hold of watching Top 5 videos for stuff like disturbing stories behind photographs and mysterious murders/disappearances and the like.

Probably not a great thing to be watching at 2 am in bed with the lights off.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    congrats SIG!!!!

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    what's in the wow expansion? i havent even looked

Star destroyers are shooting green fireballs from the sky at Kalimdor and the eastern kingdoms

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Incidentally, I was 30 min late for work today. >.>

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    harambes out for chu's dick

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    oh yeah, setting aside my end-of-blade-blood-routing-installation penis, congrats sig on being a married human

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    ive spent the last week watching history documentaries while playing NMS
    week before that it was documentaries about space while playing ARK
    before that it was star trek, all of it
    this week i'll be playing wow

my nerd level is over 9000

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Wow BBC

This stupid soap opera disaster scene is beautifully insane. I was laughing gleefully the whole time. Skip to 0:55.

https://youtu.be/SyXRylYbXkU

did i direct a bbc soap opera in my sleep or did real humans actually get paid real monies to make that happen

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    LATE REPLY

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    I can touch my dongaroo without it bleeding

A parade wouldn't be inappropriate

wait wtf happened to ur donger

I used a condom that didn't agree with me, leading to three weeks of bloody dick
    doesn't matter had sex

no, i didn't : (

wait

why did you use a condom then

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    seriously though @bowen, exercising dogs is important even if you just let them run around in a big yard which is what we do. dog parks are good, unfortunately we dont have any nearby but our yard is a good size and the neighbors have dogs so they chase each other up and down the fence every day so it works.

number one cause for bad behavior in dogs is lack of exercise. any time it's too hot or raining and my dogs are stuck indoors they are little shits.

yeah I know

I'm like 50/50 right now because I work a ton and no one will be with him and I don't want him to be sad

but then.. I don't want him to be put down for being a doggo either

you could call and ask how much time he has? i mean a white dog prob has one of the best chances for adoption.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Told a co worker I hope a random person died because he fucked up my traffic situation last night. They apparently just lost someone last night. I'm the king of good timing.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elendil wrote: »

I used a condom that didn't agree with me, leading to three weeks of bloody dick
    doesn't matter had sex

no, i didn't : (

wait

why did you use a condom then

are we gonna do this

haven't i suffered enough

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Preacher wrote: »
    Jesus Chu that sounds like you should sue that condom manufacturer.

"If the condom don't fit you must acquit!"

Look, we're not lawyers here, but I insist that chu must sue

*jumps on defense team, providing juicy details of said condom usage*

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Bob Ross, 1963.

1963age21_custom-bf812bfd6917070f83bdf88b4b745067dfd0397d-s400-c85.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Feral wrote: »
    Bob Ross, 1963.

1963age21_custom-bf812bfd6917070f83bdf88b4b745067dfd0397d-s400-c85.jpg

Wow that's like MMO character creation hair.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular

like the condom thought your stance on gun control was too lenient or something and you got in a fight?

there are two different things at play here
    1) the diameter of the ring was too small. this ain't about humble bragging- my donger ain't worth bragging about. but this particular brand must be idk, i have used condoms many times with no ill effects. so the underside of my donger was lacerated where the ring slid over. i didn't notice this until the next day when i got my first boner since using it, and i was like AYYYY PAPI and bled like a stuck pig

2) whatever powder/lubricant lined the inside irritated my junk and it was all dried, cracky and leprous. maybe the irritation was specifically because it got in that laceration, or maybe i'm just allergic. idk. but it was terrible.

god bless u all

Whelp lacerated dick is officially the thing I'm smoking to forget tonight

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Bob Ross looks like he's never gonna give you up.

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    UK people and foreigners who can somehow use iPlayer: the new show Fleabag is fucking incredible. I think it's on Amazon as well. Here is a very nsfw scene in which the lead character is caught discretely wanking over President Obama.

https://youtu.be/mgHVoeo5K0s

idgi is he a brexit

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    seriously though bowen, exercising dogs is important even if you just let them run around in a big yard which is what we do. dog parks are good, unfortunately we dont have any nearby but our yard is a good size and the neighbors have dogs so they chase each other up and down the fence every day so it works.

number one cause for bad behavior in dogs is lack of exercise. any time it's too hot or raining and my dogs are stuck indoors they are little shits.

yeah I know

I'm like 50/50 right now because I work a ton and no one will be with him and I don't want him to be sad

yeah my gf and I are in a bad place re:dogs right now because we don't live together

I'm not home often enough to be a responsible dog parent, it'd be left at home in a small apartment half the day
    her apartment doesn't allow dogs

we're planning on buying a house together early next year, then it'll be primo pupper time

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    cptrugged wrote: »

and, may i ask, did he ever let you down

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Well it's not like I was planning on sleeping tonight anyways.

Thanks [chat]

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Tesco Value Condoms

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Chu while I respect your decision I must say

I now have about 10,000 scenarios running through my head about why you needed a condom that night.

• Options
    this conversation is fantastic
    i love the honesty

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    i think he is one of those people who likes the feeling of them

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    UK people and foreigners who can somehow use iPlayer: the new show Fleabag is fucking incredible. I think it's on Amazon as well. Here is a very nsfw scene in which the lead character is caught discretely wanking over President Obama.

https://youtu.be/mgHVoeo5K0s

omg watching this now

I lost it at the earnest thanks for up the bum

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    You guys its so easy to not click on spoilers about other chatters' dicks and / or sex lives

I have never regretted not clicking

• Options
    Trace wrote: »

I now have about 10,000 scenarios running through my head about why you needed a condom that night.

"I can JO into it and have no cleanup!"

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

not anymore

• Options

Some people just don't feel safe in public restrooms Trace.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

the fact that you know this is just....

lol i love this place

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited August 2016

sometimes you want to fuck an ektorp ottoman and those ikea replacement covers are expensive, ok

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »

and, may i ask, did he ever let you down
    Bob Ross is no stranger to love. You know the rules. And so does he.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

"I can JO into it and have no cleanup!"

uhh mcchicken?

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    seriously though @bowen, exercising dogs is important even if you just let them run around in a big yard which is what we do. dog parks are good, unfortunately we dont have any nearby but our yard is a good size and the neighbors have dogs so they chase each other up and down the fence every day so it works.

yeah I know

Clearly the solution is office dog.

Bonus points if he can somehow make your boss uncomfortable whenever he bothers you.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options

yeah I know

Bonus points if he can somehow make your boss uncomfortable whenever he bothers you.

are you telling me I should make my white dog super racist

• Options

yeah I know

*teaches dog to hump someone else's leg on command*

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    On a conference call right now.

We are all still laughing at the excuse of our DB developer on a defect.

The defect was two parts of a report should equal each other. They don't.

Why they don't according to the developer?

Oh they were coded by different developers.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

yeah I know

are you telling me I should make my white dog super racist

Well he's a german, so he's probably already going to tell you about the glory of the white race to begin with.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.