Options

overwatch: sombra uncanceled

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    one of my favorite things to do in the brawl rn is pick zenyatta and be all WHOA NO COOLDOWNS THIS IS FANTASTIC

then i switch to lucio and dribble people around with my boopgun

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I regularly take golds when I'm playing D.Va well

she's potent af

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I say the leaving penalty should be negated if the doors haven't opened and you're on Koth, and your team is a torb and 4 snipers....

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    DrDinosaurDrDinosaur Registered User regular
    I say the leaving penalty should be negated if the doors haven't opened and you're on Koth, and your team is a torb and 4 snipers....

It is

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    In my last 5 loot boxes, I have had one item that wasn't a dupe, and it was a Mei player icon.

Do you want me to beg, game? Is that what you want?

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I think I may have reached my peak.

Tonight I was playing competitive, Gibraltar on ps4. Mei on Defense, Bastion on attack. I got 4 golds. My team won handily.

10 seconds after the match ended I got a friend request and a message from a member of the other team telling me I was way too good and I killed him like 10 times.

• Options
    Sir PenguinSir Penguin Registered User regular
    Great games tonight folks. Fantastic Torb potg. :P

• Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Can't play with pa ppl anymore because I'm in the 1700s :(

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    theSquid wrote: »

:( I think I'm still under 2700 so I should be able to group up with you! Mostly it depends on what group I've joined straight up; I've already reached my season goals for S2 so I'm happy to help people reach theirs!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    theSquid wrote: »

tis hard to play videogames before electricity.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I think I may have reached my peak.

Tonight I was playing competitive, Gibraltar on ps4. Mei on Defense, Bastion on attack. I got 4 golds. My team won handily.

10 seconds after the match ended I got a friend request and a message from a member of the other team telling me I was way too good and I killed him like 10 times.

I'm on a losing streak, but in the last match someone added me because I was the only other member of the team that wasn't trashtalking

• Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    My 3.5 year old daughter loves Tracer. I'm putting this down to the fact that she likes watching her in the animation shorts and that she loves the art, because she sure hasn't seen my play the game (she would thus realise Tracer is awful to play against).

I did manage to get these prints recently that I need to get framed.

But yes, whenever my daughter see's the cover art for this game, she goes "oh that's Tracer, I love Tracer".

So what I'm saying Blizzard, is that you need to release those action figures you had scaled up during the launch event and I will buy them all

Played a bit of Destiny's multiplayer last night and I'm struggling to get back into it after having played Overwatch's. There is only so many times I can take getting one shotted by someone bouncing around with a shotgun. I had planned on staying 200 until the Halloween event, but I broke down and played a bunch over the last few days and am now about 210.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    When is season 2 gonna end? I haven't actually played comp at all after hitting plat because diamond seems so far away and I don't know if I have the time to even try

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Redcoat-13 wrote: »
    My 3.5 year old daughter loves Tracer. I'm putting this down to the fact that she likes watching her in the animation shorts and that she loves the art, because she sure hasn't seen my play the game (she would thus realise Tracer is awful to play against).

I did manage to get these prints recently that I need to get framed.

But yes, whenever my daughter see's the cover art for this game, she goes "oh that's Tracer, I love Tracer".

So what I'm saying Blizzard, is that you need to release those action figures you had scaled up during the launch event and I will buy them all

Played a bit of Destiny's multiplayer last night and I'm struggling to get back into it after having played Overwatch's. There is only so many times I can take getting one shotted by someone bouncing around with a shotgun. I had planned on staying 200 until the Halloween event, but I broke down and played a bunch over the last few days and am now about 210.

Olly Moss used to post here pretty regularly, you know, before he became a big famous artist

I am kicking myself I missed out on those prints. I love them.

• Options
    OK, here's some hot bullshit. We're defending at Gibraltar, and other team gets all the way to the end, but deep into overtime. We attack, and get there with 30 seconds left on the clock. Not only do we not win, they get a free minute to push the again payload first, and we have to attack again. And, we lose.

I get why they give the extra minute on hybrid maps, since you have to capture the point first, but on pure payload if you complete with time left we should just get to attack again for the time we had left, and if we move it at all we should win.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    So I played for like the first time in a month today (with Viv); had a good Zen round on Hanamura defense, and then actually did better on Pharah than I normally do! It was still awful and PotG was a hanzo haphazardly killing my team while I whiffed approximately seven rockets, any of which would have killed him, but hey, it's improvement.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    OK, here's some hot bullshit. We're defending at Gibraltar, and other team gets all the way to the end, but deep into overtime. We attack, and get there with 30 seconds left on the clock. Not only do we not win, they get a free minute to push the again payload first, and we have to attack again. And, we lose.

I get why they give the extra minute on hybrid maps, since you have to capture the point first, but on pure payload if you complete with time left we should just get to attack again for the time we had left, and if we move it at all we should win.

didn't you also get an extra minute when it was your turn to attack again?

• Options
    Yes, but we probably didn't need it, we could have gotten the payload forward a tiny bit in the 30 seconds we still had. Giving that extra minute to both sides just gives the team that needed overtime an extra chance that they shouldn't get.

Under the rules as they are, if we'd gone into overtime as well, we'd have gotten the draw, actually doing better than the other team gave them a chance to win. You shouldn't be punished for doing better.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    tHMwdsM.jpg

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
  • Options
    Oh man a Reaper line
    Come at the king, you best not miss

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    reaper comin'

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    3:08 on that video I think

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    JoeUser wrote: »

A Dark Tower reference on Reaper? Gah, now I have to care about him.

Edit: Thematically, I wonder if he'll say that after killing a McCree.

Perrsun on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Oh man a Reaper line
    Come at the king, you best not miss

And that Soldier line
    BRING THE NOISE

BRING THE RUCKUS

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Perrsun wrote: »

i love the post-kill voice lines so much in this game

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    That voice lines video made me suddenly curious about the game's voice actors

I am genuinely surprised that Junkrat isn't voiced by an Australian.

Also, McCree is voiced by Matthew Mercer of Critical Role fame, (among many other fames... If there's an English language production that needs voice acting he's probably in it)

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Perrsun wrote: »

There's a matching McCree line as well

https://clyp.it/3kc2jxoc

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Wait...did Soldier 76 say
    "I'm not your father."

Heh.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Weird that they gave Genji an Inigo Montoya line. I like the reference, though.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular

Also, McCree is voiced by Matthew Mercer of Critical Role fame, (among many other fames... If there's an English language production that needs voice acting he's probably in it)

friendly reminder that genji's voice actor's name is GAKU SPACE

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Genji already has his best voice line though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4hTriy1IE

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular

friendly reminder that genji's voice actor's name is GAKU SPACE

this makes up, honestly, a good 40% of my reason for playing genji

• Options
    i got that mada mada line in a box, i guess i should play genji now

tho i wish he had a muda muda line...

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    FYI the Finals of the Overwatch Open are going to be on TBS in about 45 minutes.

• Options
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular

That's some good Mercy snark right there.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    "my halloween costume? cyborg ninja."

them fucks better actually be planning a cyborg ninja color scheme for genji

• Options
    Now I want Hanzo to get a cyborg ninja costume that looks like he made it himself

• Options
    Some of the lines from that video are definitely old.

Like that weird Mercy 'Piece of Cake' line that sounds like she was mid-burp when she says Cake.

ZD98Zka.png
This discussion has been closed.