Options

overwatch: sombra uncanceled

• Options
    KharnorKharnor Registered User regular
    I also logged in to find 11 boxes, immediately freaked out

apparently it's just a bug, but if you got the boxes you can keep em i guess?

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Looks like mostly Aussie players?

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    I hope we get a Ghostbuster uniform for Mei, Zarya and Winston, and a Stay Puft one for Roadhog...

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have not played for over a month when I really just got burnt out from work as everything was not fun so I thought the Halloween stuff was in the game right now

• Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    Started grouping up with people I've met online and it's going good. Managed to win back some rank that I've lost.

In other news, another anime opening for Overwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jils3W9r1zc

now ideas are rumbling around in my head for one of these

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I didn't get 11 free loot boxes. WTF Bli$$ard, why don't your good bugs affect me? I've been playing your games forever!

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    for a second I thought ana was fish from nuclear throne

(he can roll)

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Started grouping up with people I've met online and it's going good. Managed to win back some rank that I've lost.

In other news, another anime opening for Overwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jils3W9r1zc

Nice, I was hoping for a Sombra nod.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I will be extra not playing it, then

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i will probably try it if the community numbers are decent

felt strongly that battleborn was a great "yeah i'd like to play that like 4 times a month or something" game

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I think this was my best match so far. Got PotG too.

Though even when we win, I still feel slightly mad at the DPS guys if I get gold in the 2 kill catagories.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »

Though even when we win, I still feel slightly mad at the DPS guys if I get gold in the 2 kill catagories.

makes sense, but I feel like d.va does have an extra edge here, what with the fact that a really good d.va never has to stop shooting, even when they die the first time (and doesn't have to walk back from spawn after that first time)

i dunno if stats support that notion, but

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    d.va gets tons of elims, she sprays pellets everywhere

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

makes sense, but I feel like d.va does have an extra edge here, what with the fact that a really good d.va never has to stop shooting, even when they die the first time (and doesn't have to walk back from spawn after that first time)

i dunno if stats support that notion, but

Especially if there's a reinhardt on the other team

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    enemy Reinhardt can really make the damage medal bizarre

• Options
    I didn't think damage on the shield counted for anything?

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    I didn't think damage on the shield counted for anything?

it doesn't build ult but is otherwise just like any other damage

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    ster had a time on his stream where he was trying to get super inflated damage cards at the end of games by shooting mei walls as pharah

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Oh yeah! I played the arcade mode brawl last night and it is VERY VERY SILLY.

It definitely makes Mei 10 times more annoying like was mentioned in here, but I discovered that a Zarya with any kind of healer nearby is virtually indestructible. In the time it takes for anyone but Bastion to actually do enough focused damage to kill her, her bubble is ready to pop again. and a healer tops her off.

#pipe on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Plus D.va mech explosions when they get blocked by a shield or a mei wall or etc, still count as Damage dealt, and that mech explo can BEEF the damage numbers real good.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    any character who derives their survivability/damage from their cooldowns becomes insane in arcade mode

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Shorty wrote: »
    any character who derives their survivability/damage from their cooldowns becomes insane in arcade mode

At first I was abusing Mei unkillable-ness, and Pharah's ability to never ever come back down again...

But I think the craziest one, is Winston.

His jump refreshes, before you land, if you are leaping at at least a 45' angle, if go straight up, you can leap before you are halfway down. You basically never have to be on the ground if you don't want.

I was chasing pharah's with him, even ones that went off the edge of the map, because I could jump out to them hit em with some lightning, and make it back to land, repeat.

edit: and if you are just being straight up bonkers with him, your ult charges faster than his 1000 hps can deplete,

WiseManTobes on
  • Options

At first I was abusing Mei unkillable-ness, and Pharah's ability to never ever come back down again...

His jump refreshes, before you land, if you are leaping at at least a 45' angle, if go straight up, you can leap before you are halfway down. You basically never have to be on the ground if you don't want.

I was chasing pharah's with him, even ones that went off the edge of the map, because I could jump out to them hit em with some lightning, and make it back to land, repeat.

edit: and if you are just being straight up bonkers with him, your ult charges faster than his 1000 hps can deplete,

This actually sounds like an amazing way to practice airshots as pharah.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options

This actually sounds like an amazing way to practice airshots as pharah.

that was the Pharah + Mercy vs Pharah + Mercy fight I had in Eichenwald ( Eichenwald has the highest invisible ceiling, you get WAY up there, there was a whole different game being played in the air on that match.)

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i played arcade as mei and was annoying as hell until an enemy ana out annoyed me by putting me to sleep the second i woke back up about four times in a row

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote: »
    i played arcade as mei and was annoying as hell until an enemy ana out annoyed me by putting me to sleep the second i woke back up about four times in a row

Heh , that happened to my buddy on voicechat, he's getting madder and madder Ana found him in a back flank and was permasleeping him, and I was laughing too hard and enjoying that laughter to go deal with her so he could wake up.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I got one of those sleeping Anas too, but someone came to help me before they came to help her.

• Options
    XXaotmZ.jpg

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    I sleep-locked a Tracer in a brawl skirmish, and their team all stood around and watched.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    My god am I getting put on the most hopeless teams. Just loss after loss after loss. And not even close ones, but like pre-first-point shutouts. It's really fucking irritating.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I'm like 100xp away from level 97. Might just wait until the Halloween patch hits before I play again so I can get an insty-loot box. Then I'll fly through those next three levels so I can get that loot box xp reset when I prestige and get even more costumes.

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Still taking me 3 minutes to find a Comp match, still losing upwards of 25 points a game on a loss, let barely gaining 20 on wins. This is insane.

EDIT: Mei didn't need a buff. The more I play her and play against her, the more I feel they overcompensated with her ult and self heal. She needs to lose about 50 HP at this point, I feel.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Had a bunch of tires getting blown up as junkrat pulls the cord tonight, I mean yes I was being greedy and somebody caught me but also it hurts me in my heart every time the animation finishes and I get nothing

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    finally got a potg. all it took was sneaking up behind the enemy team and killing all 6 of them with barrage

• Options
    I just got disconnected when the payload was about to hit the winning point in the 2nd round, there's no option to rejoin, and to put the cherry on the turd sundae, I get a leaver penalty even though I got the disconnect message. For fucks sake.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    UnluckyUnlucky That's not meant to happen Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Looks like mostly Aussie players?
    As an Aussie, can confirm. I got 11 random loot boxes. Got 4 legendaries I didn't have from them. :D

Unlucky on
    Fantastic
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I just got disconnected when the payload was about to hit the winning point in the 2nd round, there's no option to rejoin, and to put the cherry on the turd sundae, I get a leaver penalty even though I got the disconnect message. For fucks sake.

It sucks, but disconnecting rather than leaving wouldn't make a difference, since someone could just unplug their modem or something. That's something people have done in other games.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular

Yeah I had this happen to me yesterday. What really shat me off was that I COULD have rejoined the game, but there was no option to! WTF.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
This discussion has been closed.