Options

[WoW] Legion: I have sacrificed everything...

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Well Moongarde is an RP server isn't it?

I hope they patch the fishing artifact to use AP. I'd love to get more of those things filled out.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Moon Guard is The Infamous RP server

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Yes if you want more serious lore RP you generally find it on Wyrmrest Accord, not Moon Guard.

• Options
    i can tell dhalphir's from wyrmrest accord because only the accordians say that B)

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    +7 Halls completed! And god it was a terrible run. We had random DCs in our regular guild group, we had random deaths, and we wiped on Hyrja once, but still finished with 4 minutes to go. Notwithstanding, wasn't too bad with Overflowing on our healer. He didn't seem phased by it that much. That damage though. Hyrja's lightning bolts that she targets at ranged hit for 1.2-1.4m damage. Fellblaze rush from Skovald similarly hits for 1.4m.

And our key's a +8 Maw, which is completely doable.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    TryCatcherTryCatcher Registered User regular
    So, bothered to get attuned to Arcway and Court. Which is nice, but damn those quest chains are tiring. Also, I don't find the disguise gameplay fun, but I suck at it and died like a dozen times doing it. Dunno how people can gush about this zone, the NPC dialogues are very well crafted, but is not that interesting and is grindy and tedious and getting through the unlock means having the disguise breaker guys and their bunch of elite buddies jump at you for breathing.

• Options
    ZundeZunde Registered User regular
    As a member of the WRA Server i am required by eldritch laws to dislike Moonguard.

Jokes aside both servers are great in my opinion.

• Options
    TryCatcher wrote: »
    So, bothered to get attuned to Arcway and Court. Which is nice, but damn those quest chains are tiring. Also, I don't find the disguise gameplay fun, but I suck at it and died like a dozen times doing it. Dunno how people can gush about this zone, the NPC dialogues are very well crafted, but is not that interesting and is grindy and tedious and getting through the unlock means having the disguise breaker guys and their bunch of elite buddies jump at you for breathing.

I liked the Suramar quest chain. I do wish I could progress it a little faster but with two 110s I haven't lacked for stuff to do. Disgusises would be way better if they were a bit more durable but you can outrun any observer if you hit them on a mount going full speed in a straight line. I often get caught with more than one or without a way to go straight through though. It's rough, especially as priest who gets melted pretty fast by 20 NPCs all ganging up.

• Options
    the suramar disguise feels like an idea they put in cuz they thought it would be cool, rather than something they tested and iterated on and found it to be super compelling gameplay

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Honestly, the only time I really have problems with the disguise is in the heavy elite areas.

Shadowmeld means you don't need to give a eff.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    the suramar disguise feels like an idea they put in cuz they thought it would be cool, rather than something they tested and iterated on and found it to be super compelling gameplay

"An illusion?! What are you hiding?!"

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    I just healed a pug Court of Stars. It was my first time there. I don't know what they were thinking with that design. Like every mob AND every boss just seems to do constant unavoidable AOE to the whole group. So I pretty much spent the entire run GCD locked on spam rejuvs and wildgrowth. This is at 855 item level.

Not sure if the enforcer mobs are avoidable but yeah... I won't be going back into that hole to heal again anytime soon.

Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Derrick wrote: »
    I just healed a pug Court of Stars. It was my first time there. I don't know what they were thinking with that design. Like every mob AND every boss just seems to do constant unavoidable AOE to the whole group. So I pretty much spent the entire run GCD locked on spam rejuvs and wildgrowth. This is at 855 item level.

Not sure if the enforcer mobs are avoidable but yeah... I won't be going back into that hole to heal again anytime soon.

A lot of that stuff is interruptible and/or the mobs can be stunned.

• Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »

At least they (at least as far as I noticed, maybe I was just getting lucky) fixed the patrol that went right up to the waning crescent teleporter.

I loved porting in, and suddenly being beat on by a mob with 15m+ hps and his two buddies.

• Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    CoS is actually a pretty easy dungeon to heal aside from the boss that just shits out fire damage on everyone. It just happens to be another case of you were with bad dps who dont use any of their stuns or interrupts to help out.

• Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    LD50 wrote: »

The last boss seems to do a truckload of damage, though.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Morkath wrote: »

At least they (at least as far as I noticed, maybe I was just getting lucky) fixed the patrol that went right up to the waning crescent teleporter.

I loved porting in, and suddenly being beat on by a mob with 15m+ hps and his two buddies.

The big green doomguard guy? Nah he still patrols near the teleporter. I don't know if he can aggro on you while you're loading, but I've definitely loaded in and run forward absentmindedly and run into him immediately.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    Morkath wrote: »

The big green doomguard guy? Nah he still patrols near the teleporter. I don't know if he can aggro on you while you're loading, but I've definitely loaded in and run forward absentmindedly and run into him immediately.

Oh, well continue being terrible Suramar.

There is usually a short period of time where your character is loaded in, before you have view/control. He can definitely aggro you during that time.

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    picked up an 845 chrono shard

I have the set now

the proc is pretty damn good

6000 haste + 30% movement speed

that + Bloodlust is like, zero GCD

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Zython wrote: »

In my experience, people don't seem to notice that when the last boss does his pulsing aoe, the clone copies do their own version within a circle around thrm. So they end up standing in multiple circles rather than slowly moving around the room as the clones take up more space.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6004-Arcane-Hidden-Artifact-Rated-PvP-Gearing-Sept-30-Hotfixes-Karazhan-Testing-Tweets

Sheep arcane staff appearance found. It occasionally transforms into an animate sheeps head...that screams when you polymoph something.

Video of it is in the link.

EnclaveofGnomes on
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »

In my experience, people don't seem to notice that when the last boss does his pulsing aoe, the clone copies do their own version within a circle around thrm. So they end up standing in multiple circles rather than slowly moving around the room as the clones take up more space.

The boss is really undertuned. I've killed him twice, and I didn't realize that. I mostly just kept rotating him around the room to avoid standing next to the clones and the lines that it looks like they draw between them every so often.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Slayer of DreamsSlayer of Dreams Registered User regular
    Welp. Got 880 gloves off the world boss on my warrior when I got to 110. Gave me a decent headstart in getting geared up to be able to go do LFG and LFR before the week resets. As someone that doesn't have the inclination to do the harder/longer stuff that takes forever or effort to complete, being able to progress my characters even on a tiny chance with the titanforge stuff is really awesome. RL obligations force me to be able to drop things at a moments notice to go deal with things, which may or may not last multiple hours. So all of the randomness on loot? A+ in my book.

Steam: Slayer of Dreams / BladeCruiser / (EHJ)BooletProof
    R*SC: BladeCruiser
    Check out my GTAV-PC custom race tracks inspired by real life racing circuits!
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »

The boss is really undertuned. I've killed him twice, and I didn't realize that. I mostly just kept rotating him around the room to avoid standing next to the clones and the lines that it looks like they draw between them every so often.

CoS final boss is a joke at base level and becomes and absolute pain on Mythic + 4 or 5

The amount of unavoidable damage goes up as a the fight takes longer so it keeps on getting worse as the mythic + buffs kick in.
    The rest of the instance is pretty doable, though the fast path is quite small so adds can come from everywhere, there are selfhealing mobs (The bane of many a pug) and the second boss is definitely a dps race too. The best thing to do is to stack up until it casts its fire AoE, move a tiny bit, then rush through the imps.
    On the first fight people need to jump to get rid of the debuff, and if you tag pillars before the fight he becomes easier.

On mythic+ the "find the spy" section will cause rage though, I had one where we just couldn't find it for 4 minutes and the timer ran out.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

I feel sorry for those grouped with that server

• Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

Unless I am mistaken, RP servers don't get grouped.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »

Unless I am mistaken, RP servers don't get grouped.

They are under the CRZ

• Options
    Slayer of DreamsSlayer of Dreams Registered User regular

I love my server. Sure, all of the "lol moonguard rp in goldshire" jokes get old, but it's got a massive amount of people that buy the dumbest stuff and fund my subscription to the game. If you avoid the meme areas, it's a really great community here.

Steam: Slayer of Dreams / BladeCruiser / (EHJ)BooletProof
    R*SC: BladeCruiser
    Check out my GTAV-PC custom race tracks inspired by real life racing circuits!
  • Options
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6004-Arcane-Hidden-Artifact-Rated-PvP-Gearing-Sept-30-Hotfixes-Karazhan-Testing-Tweets

Sheep arcane staff appearance found. It occasionally transforms into an animate sheeps head...that screams when you polymoph something.

Video of it is in the link.

Oh my god it's the goat scream

I must level my mage

• Options
    RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    What a crappy weekend, I can't get through a mythic+. I can't get a Xavius normal down to save my life. Even my LFR fell apart after people refused to kill tentacles that were keeping the healers in combat so we couldn't zone out after the eye boss. It is pretty frustrating.

• Options
    ZundeZunde Registered User regular
    I'm about done with the Withered training scenario.

I run it on 3 characters each one with a score of 600+ each time and so far only 1 toy has dropped.

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    I wish cross-faction guilds were a thing. I joined a raid this weekend with a bunch of old friends who all transferred to a new server. But I really don't want to transfer - I dislike the idea of spending money to go to an unknown server and especially splitting up all my alts.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Fuck fuck fucking

error 51900319

Had it multiple times in an hour, now. Nothing I do fixes it. uuurgh.

Only since the legion patch, too. Just seems to be getting worse over the weeks.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    BubsBubs Not Burbs ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I have a bunch of consumables and AP items that I can't use because "retrieving item information ". Submitted a ticket and they told me that in a while, they should fix themselves somehow. So just wait!

10/10, would customer service again

PSN: thewheelz
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Bubs wrote: »
    I have a bunch of consumables and AP items that I can't use because "retrieving item information ". Submitted a ticket and they told me that in a while, they should fix themselves somehow. So just wait!

It's not a very satisfying answer, but that has in fact been how it's worked for me when encountering that particular issue.

• Options
    BubsBubs Not Burbs ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Bubs wrote: »

It's not a very satisfying answer, but that has in fact been how it's worked for me when encountering that particular issue.

To their credit they acknowledged that it was a frustrating response, but I had to submit three tickets to get it. The first two just told me to reload my ui, which as a 10 year veteran of wow technical issues, is the first thing I do when I encounter any issue whatsoever.

I'd almost rather they say 'we have no idea what's wrong, sorry about that' because I can relate to that feeling and would appreciate the honesty.

PSN: thewheelz
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Pathfinder done! Also spent the last of my gold buying the exalted recipes. The only rep I need now is dream weavers for tier 3 professional upgrades. Hopefully I will have gold by then . 40k gold gone in a few days ...

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    i think at this point i just want to finish a normal EN just to get my quests done

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Don't forget, Darkmoon Faire is up, time to get your five skill points.

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    i think at this point i just want to finish a normal EN just to get my quests done

I got lucky with pugs this week as it only took me three of them to finish all bosses. I also got lucky that my guild got a bunch of new people and made it to xavius so I wont have to pug from now on.

This discussion has been closed.